October 25, 2014 | 1953 users online

Treatments - Orly - Cuticle Therapy Creme

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2003 3:04:00 PM More reviews by fallface

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This thick cuticle cream feels wonderful and really moisturizes the skin. My hands and cuticles are soooo soft after massaging this stuff in. I'l keep using this product as long as Orly makes it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2003 3:15:00 PM More reviews by sudscrazy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great cuticle cream. Not oily at all, a big plus for me since I feel like it sinks in rather than runs all over. I will be repurchasing. **UPDATE** I've been using this cream daily for two weeks now. My cuticles look great on my tips and my toes!! Holy grail for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2003 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great cuticle cream. I use this in conjunction with the Orly Cuticle Care Complex. The Cream is great because I bought the small tube that I just keep in my bag if my cuticles need some care during the day. Not too thin, not too oily, not too sticky, not to fragrant; it's a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2003 2:05:00 AM More reviews by AprilH

An InStyle pick I can actually rave about! I have never found a cuticle cream I really liked that was also reasonably priced. Kiehl's and Heidi's Nail Solution work well but are pricey. Burt's Bees cuticle cream is easier on the budget but too greasy for me. I've learned not to expect miracles from the InStyle best beauty buys but was surprisingly pleased with this one. After a week of use (every night) my nails and cuticles have never looked better. This is really a godsend for my poor cuticles, which tend to be ragged and hangnail-prone. And contrary to the pricier options I mentioned, this is quite affordable, you can get it at Sally's for $6 for a 2 oz jar. Not only that, but you need such a tiny amount that it will be eons before I ever have to repurchase. This is a very thick cream but it absorbs well and doesn't feel greasy. It sort of reminds me of the Kiehl's, maybe a bit thicker. Big thumbs up!