October 24, 2014 | 1516 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Fresh Moroccan Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2006 1:59:00 PM More reviews by miabaird

Very nice deep red. I wear this for special occassions and it stays on pretty well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2006 2:11:00 AM More reviews by cuntishness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this was bought for me by a make up artist friend who said i simply must have it.
and was she ever right. the perfect non-pink red. the name is perfect. when i look at my lips i imagine walls in a moroccan pleasure den.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2006 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Rebeccajw

First of all, let me say that this is a really pretty, and quite wearable shade of red. It's a deep, womanly red, without being over the top like Russian Red. That said, the shimmer is a bit too much for me. I'll keep this, and wear it occasionally, but I think the shimmer is just too much for everyday wear. It's really more like small chunks of glitter. For less of a glam effect, but the same beautiful red, try Nars' Flair. Much more wearable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2006 4:26:00 AM More reviews by another_mac_addict

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Fresh Moroccan... It's such a nice product. I love how it looks with Lure-x or Squirt Lipglass over it. It makes a great stain. Wonderful color too, people call it a brown red, but I see strong wine tones as well. Then there's that great bronze shimmer. Too bad I don't wear it. Never have. Don't know why; it's sexy. If you want a really glam, unique red and like Frost lipsticks, this may be the one for you. Oh, one word of caution: it's a pretty deep color, so it might make thin lips look thinner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2005 1:52:00 PM More reviews by star811

Fresh Moroccan is a brick red with bronze shimmer. It is definitely not a bright red, but it is more red on the lips than it appears in the tube (it looks very brown-red to my eye.) It's a nice, universally flattering color, but I prefer MAC Rage to Fresh Moroccan, which is slightly redder. Fresh Moroccan is probably a good choice for those who want to get into reds but shy away from the really bright ones like Ruby Woo or Russian Red.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2005 1:05:00 AM More reviews by picassoraining

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can wear this with a lot of things, I don't consider it especially dramatic. I have dark, bright red hair, so this makes me look alive, which is a plus. I like the glittery look, but wish it wasn't quite so gritty. The MUA at MAC helped me pick this out, and it does look fab, just wish it felt better. And when it wears off the center of my lips and I touch up, it gets a funny line between the old and new-lipstick areas.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2005 12:24:00 PM More reviews by boadicea23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a bright 1940's red on me. It will be nice for the holidays, but I'm not sure how much I will like it after that. I'm glad that I got it as a Back2Mac, and I'm still kinda on the fence about returning it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2005 7:51:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

This shade would be *perfect* for me if it wasn't slightly more orangey bronze on me than wine/red. (I look horrible in coppers/rusts/golds) I have mauvey lips and FFF slightly olive skin so I think it is my coloring. Sigh. This shade is gorgeous if you can pull it off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2005 6:18:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink710

This is considered very bold for me. I got it with the Holiday 2005 lip trend kit. I love the shimmer and the shade is very nice, but I prefer to top it with a lighter gloss to lighten the color a bit. I'm trying to work with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2005 3:33:00 AM More reviews by dreamer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

DARK frosty red with a hint of brown with overlayed with tons of gold glitter. The glitter is what gets to me, it is a little gritty when i rub my lips together. Still, this is so pretty and "jewel-like". I really like it but will only wear it on a really special night out (too frightened to wear this kind of red in the day time) :) lol For reference i'm an asian nc30 yellow/olive gal!