November 24, 2014 | 854 users online

Self Tanners - L'Oreal - Sublime Bronze

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by 143iLoveYou143

so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so ORANGE!!!!!!!! everyone laughed at me! DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE A SNOOKI LOOK!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Flyfrog

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I really love the face spray which let me get tanned easy and slowly without any ugly stains. I use it every day before I start my routine face care and I get the most natural and tanned skin! I would not recommend id to very light skin tones, but for medium to darker works perfectly!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by baldbody

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a 40 yr old male using this product. I've been told by many women & men that I have very sexy legs & body. I wear 7" ankle bracelet w/ micro shorts or skirt. Having used this product; I get tons of compliments in my legs & body. I like that!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Angiedoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very great quality for a cheaper, drugstore brand self tanner. The formula has been improved but it still has a bit of a strange smell. I'm very pale naturally and this gives me a decent tan although looks a little orange in certain lighting. I have tried all sorts of expensive spray-tans from sephora that end up being spotty no matter how hard you try. This l'oreal bronzer is VERY easy to get on evenly and streak-free. Will definitely be wearing this all summer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 10:01:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

This is a staple for me, as I've never tanned very well (always burning) and as an adult I work to protect my skin.

This is completely cost-effective and leaves a lovely golden bronze that doesn't look fake or orange. It does have a lot of glitter in it, but as I use this at night and shower in the morning, it's not big deal to me. I don't notice a lot of transfer with this product, either - though I do let it dry completely before I put on any clothing.

It does have the self-tanner smell, but don't they all?

Exfoliating and moisturizing prior (and letting the moisturizer absorb completely) is extremely important and my tan lasts longer when I do this. I also apply this self-tanner every two consecutive days - and take a day off, then apply for two days. . . you get the picture. It takes me about two weeks to get to a nice tone, and then I apply once or twice a week thereafter.

I often buy 3 or 4 tubes of this at the beginning of summer, which lasts me for several months - for some reason I will run out and then have a hard time finding the same stuff, which is annoying.

Will repurchase. This is better than any of the others, regardless of price, that I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by kiimmy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's not bad. It may be too orange for some people's preferences though. It streaks if you're not careful when applying it, and it has LOTS of glitter in it. I particularly don't mind the glitter because I love it, however I know some may find this to be a deal breaker.

Scent is alright, lasts quite awhile on the skin, but I just wish it was more olive toned than orange.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

SUPER Cheap EFFEXTIVE bronzer. I can mix it with moisturizer and put it right on my face neck and arms and it comes out beautiful. If you use it full strength, you better have dark skin. It can be a bit red so I mix iin some gold color (face) from JM Illuminator in gold. For the price, it is super cheap BRONZER. For your body, it takes a long long time to use so perhaps for special occasions only, for bathing suit I would mix it with Argan Oil and than apply so it goes on smooth and EZ

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by alliemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Despite all of the bad reviews on here, this is my favorite self-tanner I have ever tried (and trust me, i've tried tons). To clarify, I use the tinted tanning lotion in medium natural tan. I am really lazy about using self tanners so I don't usually exfoliate before I put it on, but I do put lotion on my dry patches. I have not had any major problems with streaking, although I have had some splotches but that was due to my carelessness. I am on my third bottle of this, and the only reason I take off a lippie is because I HATE the new smell, and they could tone down the glitter a little bit.
I use this about once a week to get a full tan, and then mix a little in with my lotion for upkeep. I have gotten so many compliments about how glowy I look, and all of my friends were shocked when I told them it was fake.
Soo no real complaints from me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by linet182

DISGUSTING! It's very goo-ey, sticky, doesn't go on evenly. It has WAY too much glitter in it, made me look like a disco ball. Barely gave me any color. Absolutely one of the worst products I have ever tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by barbierose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love the color it gave me! VERY bronze !!! but it was very blotchy around my ankles and on my feet and hands. It also took forever too dry & it was very sticky. Also it doesnt last long.