L'Oreal Sublime Bronze

3.4

on 8/22/2011 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

this prodct is pretty good!! lets me havea nice back to school tan.. buutt the downfalll is the shimer thats in this.. i feeel like a walking and talking disco ball... otherwise i love it! smell is pretty good!!! :)

on 8/18/2011 1:17:00 PM

Terrible! This one used to be not so bad. I don't know if they changed the formula or what, but now it's horrible. It streaks like crazy and leaves patches, even when you exfoliate before. It's also a gross orange-y color. Don't waste your money.

on 8/10/2011 7:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

TERRIBLE. very orange and the streaks were obvious, i looked comical. I hate that I wasted my money on this

so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so ORANGE!!!!!!!! everyone laughed at me! DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE A SNOOKI LOOK!

on 6/12/2011 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I really love the face spray which let me get tanned easy and slowly without any ugly stains. I use it every day before I start my routine face care and I get the most natural and tanned skin! I would not recommend id to very light skin tones, but for medium to darker works perfectly!

on 6/9/2011 2:27:00 AM

I'm a 40 yr old male using this product. I've been told by many women & men that I have very sexy legs & body. I wear 7" ankle bracelet w/ micro shorts or skirt. Having used this product; I get tons of compliments in my legs & body. I like that!

on 6/2/2011 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Very great quality for a cheaper, drugstore brand self tanner. The formula has been improved but it still has a bit of a strange smell. I'm very pale naturally and this gives me a decent tan although looks a little orange in certain lighting. I have tried all sorts of expensive spray-tans from sephora that end up being spotty no matter how hard you try. This l'oreal bronzer is VERY easy to get on evenly and streak-free. Will definitely be wearing this all summer!

on 6/2/2011 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a staple for me, as I've never tanned very well (always burning) and as an adult I work to protect my skin.

This is completely cost-effective and leaves a lovely golden bronze that doesn't look fake or orange. It does have a lot of glitter in it, but as I use this at night and shower in the morning, it's not big deal to me. I don't notice a lot of transfer with this product, either - though I do let it dry completely before I put on any clothing.

It does have the self-tanner smell, but don't they all?

Exfoliating and moisturizing prior (and letting the moisturizer absorb completely) is extremely important and my tan lasts longer when I do this. I also apply this self-tanner every two consecutive days - and take a day off, then apply for two days. . . you get the picture. It takes me about two weeks to get to a nice tone, and then I apply once or twice a week thereafter.

I often buy 3 or 4 tubes of this at the beginning of summer, which lasts me for several months - for some reason I will run out and then have a hard time finding the same stuff, which is annoying.

Will repurchase. This is better than any of the others, regardless of price, that I've tried.

on 5/30/2011 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's not bad. It may be too orange for some people's preferences though. It streaks if you're not careful when applying it, and it has LOTS of glitter in it. I particularly don't mind the glitter, however I know this may be a deal breaker for some. The scent is not pleasant but bearable. I just wish it was more olive toned than orange.

on 5/28/2011 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

SUPER Cheap EFFEXTIVE bronzer. I can mix it with moisturizer and put it right on my face neck and arms and it comes out beautiful. If you use it full strength, you better have dark skin. It can be a bit red so I mix iin some gold color (face) from JM Illuminator in gold. For the price, it is super cheap BRONZER. For your body, it takes a long long time to use so perhaps for special occasions only, for bathing suit I would mix it with Argan Oil and than apply so it goes on smooth and EZ