April 19, 2014 | 1646 users online

Blush - Pixi - Cheek Gel Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

This stuff is magical!! Definitely applies easier with a brush and blending out but the formula is great - lasts all day and gives the cheek a nice healthy glow without being greasy or dry. Love!! Also, does not make my eczema flare up or skin itch..something I have trouble with in a lot of blush. Can't wait to try all the colours.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Dee652

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree with the other reviewers that this is nonsticky and moisturizing, as well as good for sensitive skin types. I only wish I had chosen a different color than sunkissed- I was hoping to use it as a bronzer but it is too reddish for my skintone. I am half asian with a golden complexion, and rosy/reddish hues tend to look unnatural on me, but I'm sure it would be a decent contour/blusher color for someone with more beige coloring.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by jqsuared

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I cannot live without this stuff. I had never tried a cheek or lip stain before so I was curious. I saw this at Target and there was a sample available, so I tried it on my hand. I didn't notice any difference on my hand so I grabbed a brush out of my makeup travel bag and applied it onto my cheekies. Whoa nelly, it look beautiful. It gives a beautiful, glowing color without making me look like a clown. I purchased the bronze color and couldn't be more satisfied. I love bronzer, but I hate the shimmers and sometimes bronzer looks a little to obvious and overdone. This gives me a more than natural look without the negative extras. I use it in conjunction with a peach blush and a tiny bit of liquid highlighter and the result is perfection. I looks like a professional did my make up. I was hesitant to apply with my fingers so I'm glad I tried a brush first. I now apply it with a small stippling brush. I'll put some product on my hand and about three dabs on my cheeks. I then use the brush to pick up the residual stain on my hand and then just buff it in. I am so in love with this cheek stain. Perfect color, easy to apply and it will last a long time because less is more with this stuff. It is easy to cross the line with to much color into clown world. I'm so glad I bought this and I definitely will be buying this again. I really like all of the Pixi products as well. I own a few other things and I am not disappointed. Their packaging is super cute and durable.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by lateshoes

I love this more than I should.

It gives a very lovely, natural flush and while you don't want to be a slow-poke about it - you have a lot more time to work the product into your skin than with say, a liquid cheek stain.

Lovely

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

I love this! I have it in Flushed and it looks really natural. (NC15) I apply it, and then a few minutes later apply it again or I find it's not dark enough. This is all I have been using lately. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by cpohrer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this blush! I am NW15 and purchased Flushed. It gives me a natural looking rosy flush. For a quick yet polished English Rose look, I wear tinted moisturizer, concealor, Flushed, a Prescriptives cream highlighter, Rimmel Addicted lip liner and Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker or Nivea Kiss of Flavor in Cherry. Flushed is neutral enough to wear with cool or warm lip colors, as well as blue-based or yellow-based reds. I like it with Revlon's Cherries in the Glow, NYC's Sheer Ruby gloss and L'Oreal's Raspberry Smoothie Juicy Tube. It is long lasting, yet washes off easily with cleanser and water. Unlike Tarte's cheek gels, it is not sticky at all. I debated between Flushed and Rosy, and did not pick Rosy because it looked just like Dollymix on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by CAZUAE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE this. I used to use Benefit's Benetint but it is both difficult to apply and overapply. Plus I don't think it has great staying power. Pixi (in Rosy), however, is incredibly easy to apply, very natural and you only need a small amount. I like to vamp up the colour slightly so I apply a light wash of Givenchy Prism Again in Blush over the top and the Pixi really gives it staying power. Superb, especially in Dubai's hot and humid climate. I wish I had purchased more Pixi products now though cos I got this in London and I am not sure this brand is on sale here.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by LovelyLilies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My skin: normal (closer to dry), medium with yellow undertones (Asian yellow).

I bought two tubes: Sunkissed for summer and Flushed for winter but I want to try out Rosy and Natural too, cause I'm a gel blush whore. >:D

I've pretty much only use cream/gel blushes because powder just sits on top of my somewhat-dry skin. It's VERY long-lasting on me (5-7ish hrs), but it may not be on you if your skin is more oily than mine. If you have oily or normal-oily skin, I imagine the gel might just "sit" on your skin as powder blushes do on mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by yjoyce

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been meaning to get this in "Flushed" for quite some time, but after stopping by Target 3+ times and never seeing it, I decided to settle for some of the other shades. Rosy and Natural probably wouldn't have flattered my skin tone at all (medium yellowy Asian). Sunkissed seemed as if it would work more as a bronzer, even though I wanted a blush. I decided to buy Sunkissed. When I opened the tube, I expected a browny color that I could use to contour my face, but it actually came out pink with brown undertones! It flatters my skin tone wonderfully, and it works beautifully on my summer skin. Flushed would probably be more suitable for my winter skin, but I will pick it up when I have the chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by schpahky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a big fan of gel blushes as they look more natural on my very fair skin. When L'Oreal discontinued its Translucide blush I was heartbroken. Well, thank goodness Pixi arrived and since it lasts forever I've paid the $18 twice at Target (though I'll try Ebay next time). I like Rosy, it makes me look healthy and flushed but not TOO flushed. A little goes a very long way, it blends well, and lasts all day. The tube is portable and I feel safe with it in my makeup bag. Definitely a HG product!