October 31, 2014 | 1647 users online

Treatments - Christian Dior - Dior Abricot Creme for Nails

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by ibrusat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

HG product. I have been buying tons of oils (including solar oil that does not do anything for me), creams, potions to tame my cuticules with little or no results. Then I bumped into this amazing pot. The product is contained in a pretty white pot with CD engraved on it A little product is required for all the nails of my hands and feet. I rub it in before going to bed and I wake up with the most amazing moisturised cuticules. No more expensive manicures required as I can now easily maintain my hands and feet. The scent is barely noticeable and not annoying. The pot costs £18 (not cheap) but lasts months. And most of all delivers. I have re-discovered Dior products recently and they are truly another league, from eyeshadows, to foundations to blushes. really impressed.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2011 9:16:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this for my lips, as a lip balm I mostly sleep with. Its GREAT! A prof. recomended me that, and it really makes my lips soft. It's a grat color. I'll buy it again.

UPDATE: Because of the price I tried the lipbalm from Decubal and it turned out to be as good as Dior Abricot, and maybe even better!!

Someone told me that Decubal contains almost same ingrediens as Helena rubenstein's lipbalm (only without the bad ingrediens Rubenstein's got, and with better!!!) and because of the hype of that I tried it. And it had become my all time fave!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 3:59:00 AM More reviews by Laski

One of the best cuticle-treatments I ever tried. I don´t know how it is possible, that with such cheap and standard ingredients this delivers so much better results than other nailcreams, but it somehow does. I use it since about a month once a day, and my cuticles are not so dry and chapped anymore. I even think that my nails got a bit stronger and don´t peel like they used to. This will last a really long time, as you need just a tiny bit, so the price is a bit better to take in the end. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by tinab123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I had a gift card for Macy's and decided to splurge on this. I'm so glad I did. My cuticles tend to get dry & raggedy even with constant moisturizing so I wasn't expecting much. After using it for two nights in a row, my cuticles were so soft I could not believe it! It's too sticky to use during the day but sticky enough to use at night without it wiping off on the sheets. It's quite expensive for a small pot but I only need a little dab so it's going to last until next winter.

My usual cuticle creme was Qtica Intense Cuticle Repair. I'll keep using Qtica as a daytime creme but Abricot works better to soften things up overnight.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

Talk about a good product. It's expensive at $27CAD but it works and it lasts forever since so little is needed. I've had this creme for ages and had to take it out of my drawer recently because my Avène hand creme wasn't treating my cuticles. After 2 nights, my cuticles are back to normal. This is one of Dior's oldest product and I'm glad they never changed the formula. Totally worth the investment. I've tried other brands and they don't come close.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by NJCathi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the world's driest skin and my cuticles are a disaster. I've tried everything to little or no effect. While browsing the Dior options on the Macy's website, I saw this and thought I'd give it a try. It is hands down the best for dry cuticles. Yes, it has an odd aroma but who really cares if it works! After all you're not wearing it during the day are you?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by rallu

This cream improved my cuticles and nail bed a little but it is very very sticky. I can use it only at bedtime and sometimes when I wake up in the morning the cream is still there. I either use too much or this cream never absorbs. I tried using it all over my hands and it did not moisturize them at all. I probably won’t purchase again because there are so many others on the market and I would like to find a good “hands and nails” cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 3:21:00 AM More reviews by Isbl816

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used Dior Apricot Creme for several years and find it very helpful. I have recommended it to several people who now use it, but the only thing is it quite expensive if compared to other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by gboneske

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

There ought to be a he!! yes option for repurchase. I got this on a whim after reading sephora reviews. A lot of people were using this on their lips in the winter, and my lips and hands chap year round (very sensitive skin). After one use that lasted all day on my lips they are baby soft and my nails look a lot better than they did this morning.

This is definately a night product - it is very tacky. But a little goes a long way and it replaced two products for me, so it isn't that bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim after trying it in Sephora. The little white jar is retro and adorable. Though jars are not the most hygienic it looks cute on my nightstand (if that counts for anything). The smell is a little odd; like I mixed fruit punch with paraffin wax and my Lansinoh lanolin (lanolin is the main ingredient). It’s not a foul smell, just odd. This is messy and sticky, so only dap a little out of the jar at a time (it’s much easier to get more than try to scrape some back into the jar). You really have to massage it in and push the cuticles back. Then I liberally apply my favorite, rich hand cream (Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream), and go to bed. This really needs to be the last step before bed, as your fingertips will still be a little tacky (plus lanolin is a known pore-clogger). The morning after the first application, my nails seem a bit more pliable, and the sheen I had from buffing them a few days before has returned. The rough, ragged skin all around my nails is softened, and isn’t flaking. After a week of all this work, my cuticles are softer and less ragged. Pushing them back is easier and my nails even seemed to grow faster (I have fast-growing, thick nails anyway). I like that this can be used while wearing polish, and it doesn’t interfere with the life of a manicure (it doesn’t extend or shorten it). I’ll keep using this and thankfully the jar will last a long time. Once gone, I'll repurchase.