January 30, 2015 | 1564 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Herbal Blemish Stick

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by sugarbowl102

well, this was not what i thought it would be.
i saw some amazing reviews about this product on youtube and thought that i should try it out. But when i bought it and used it for the first time, it burned my face and left this weird stinging to my acne (the smell doesn't bother me, just the stinging). It doesn't really seem to work for me maybe because i have sensitive and oily skin. I also tend to break out more when using this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by crashedandburn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have eczema, as well as very dry skin. I have used burt's bees products before and they have been a life saver in terms of my eczema on my body, but not face, so I decided to try this since it's organic and I'm already putting enough chemicals on my face and body as it is.
First of all, it burns a lot, but nothing intolerable. It does reduce acne, but I find it too slow acting for it to be effective. My acne is horrible due to hormone imbalance, and it pops out faster than this thing works! So no matter ho much I use, it's quite pointless.
The worst thing about this product though, is that it is extremely, extremely drying. I already have very bad and dry skin as it is, and this made my entire face flaky.
This is a good product if your only skin problem is acne and it is not severe. However, I will not be buying this again. There are much better products out there for its price.
EDIT: I didn't use this for months, and when I pulled this out and used this again recently it made my eczema flare out again so horribly. My face was red, and itchy and URGH. I actually resorted to using my steroid cream to get rid of it quickly. DO NOT use if you have sensitive skin and eczema, or at least try it before buying this overpriced expensive thing.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Im totally on the fence with this product. I used it a few times, then i stopped because i honestly couldnt take the horribly STRONG scent. Now, I have tried using it again and realized how unhygenic this product really is. Pieces of dead skin are floating in the liquid, I'm guessing because of the roller ball. So, I popped the rollerball out, and Im dipping a q-tip in it and using it as a spot treatment that way. It does dry out the pimples, however it doesn't minimize them in anyway. Infact, it burned terribly and made my pimples red and inflamed. No thanks!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 10:28:00 AM More reviews by sweetlove9208

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

when i seen this at target and read that it had all these natural ingredients in it i knew i had to try it! I have to say I am loving it! It definetly makes a difference it has a strong smell though, doesnt bother me at all ...Its just part of the magic! I love how easy it is to apply with the roller applicator! Definetely would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

So this summer has pretty much sucked. Along with my severe allergies, frizzy hair (thanks humidity!), and a nasty summer cold, I also get two big cystic bumps on the right side of my face (oddly enough the left side of my face is perfectly fine...). I've never had zits that bad before, and I'm scared that they're going to scar. So while aimlessly roaming the aisles at CVS, I happen upon this stuff. I love Burt's Bees, and I decided to pick this stuff up hoping that it would cure my breakout. After one day of using this, I noticed an immediate difference! The zits started drying up and became less noticeable, and my foundation didn't cake all over it when i put my makeup on! I've never had any product clear up my zits that fast! I'm still worried about scarring, but as long as I use this product, I'm hoping that it will vanish without a trace. Definitely buying this again! HG zit product!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by HappyTheFace23

:( Doesnt work aswell as it should

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lemonraspberry

Let's just say this product did not work for me at all. It did not get rid of my pimples or make them smaller in anyway. It also smells really bad and the scent lingers for a while on the face once applied. The applicator it comes in is also very unhygienic. I always wash my face thoroughly and pat dry before applying this. However, the roller ball still manages to pick up little pieces of dead skin that then sinks to the bottom of the bottle. After a while I could see a distinct white layer made up of dead skin cells that have collected at the bottom of the bottle - It was disgusting. Needless to say, this went straight into the trash and I will never buy this again (You can buy drugstore products that perform way better for the price of this one).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 6:12:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

I really like this blemish "roller". Despite the packaging being a bit unhygienic, it does the job well, and I can actually feel it working.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by sweetholymother

This is my first review :)

I purchased this blemish "stick" (not really a stick... it's actually a roller) and I am very impressed with how well it works. I have flare ups with pimples (have struggled with this my entire adult life) and was having a problem with annoying pimples on my forehead so I thought I'd give this a try. The smell is pretty strong (tea tree smell reminds me of licorice) but if you can get past that, the product works great (at least it did for me). I've been using it on my forehead for about a week and a half and the pimples are almost entirely gone. I use it on individual pimples too and they definitely heal and go away within a few days. I was an avid Pro Active user and had been using that product for years (wonderful product), but it seems as though my skin has grown accustomed to it so I've been trying out different skin care... this blemish stick is definitely a HG product for me now! Really really works great. It does sometimes sting a bit when first applied, but it doesn't last long and when it does sting it makes me feel like it's working and doing it's job. The only complaint I have is that it's a little pricey for the amount of product you get (I'm almost half way done with the vile I bought a week and a half ago... but I've been using it pretty liberally on my forehead... the average user probably wouldn't use it as much as I have been :)

I will definitely be repurchasing this again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by greenteamui

I absolutely love this proudction it works wonders for me. It's a pretty small bottle that's a little roll on stick. It's around $10 sometimes it goes on sale and you can get it for a few bucks cheaper. but i'ts a must have for me i love love this prouduct. you can soak a cotton swab and dab it onto your trouble spots and it instantly goes down. Overall it's a must have in my skin care but it is pretty expensive for what you get.