April 18, 2014 | 1491 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2006 7:30:00 AM More reviews by pixiedix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this from the Lip Smackers site in Pink Lemonade. It definitely smells and tastes like pink lemonade! (: It doesn't last for very long - I'd say it disappears after 2-3 hours. The sponge applique makes it very easy to apply, and the lip gloss does its job (really makes my lips SHINE!) without being too sticky.

I'd definitely buy it again, but maybe in another flavor.
continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2006 4:40:00 PM More reviews by sprtgrl24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in strawberry kiwi. Smells SUPERB! I luv the tube, fits perfectly in my pocket or purse. I also had Vanilla, which has a very strong smell. It also sticks for a long time and leaves a shiny look. I luv these and is on my third tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2006 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Sophalicious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was disappointed in this, because there's so little product in this tiny bottle! Also, the flavours weren't too great. I had sugar crystals and the smell wasn't too appetizing. It was a good gloss though, but there's so little products, so you don't get all that bang for your buck.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2006 4:03:00 PM More reviews by hafiza_amin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Thank god i didn't buy this!
I was at a party and borrowed a friends.
She is a smackers' junkie! I was suprised at the bottle as it was so small.
And there was hardly anything in it!
It didn't do anything to my lips.
It just made them oily nothing else and it smelt sweet
A piece of c***!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2006 8:40:00 PM More reviews by brunettegirl4321

I had this in vanilla and it worked nicely. The only problem with it was that sometimes it got a bit too sticky. But other than that it works good, and I love the smell!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2005 4:59:00 AM More reviews by breaseygirl

You don't get too many applications out of the little wand tube, but it is worth it either way. Sheer, with a great texture. Yummy too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2005 7:49:00 AM More reviews by txt_eva

I got this in a swap and I LOVE IT!

I've got the cherry berry which smells and tastes yummy!

Its the tinyest cutest thing and is 'wet' but not sticky or drying (my lips are so of the softness right now!).

I am so buying lots of these (I keep re-applying- its like an addiction!)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2005 2:45:00 PM More reviews by xkillerxcrushx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in strawberry kiwi because I had been warned about the terrible smell of vanilla and sugar crystal. I love it! it's super shiny and not sticky at all. it lasts a decent amount of time. it might dry out my lips a little but I always have lip balm so who knows. one of my favourite lip glosses.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2005 9:14:00 AM More reviews by auburn28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is by far my favorite lip gloss. it is not sticky at all and i love that it looks good layered over lipstick and still looks fantastic on bare lips. my favorite is vanilla but i also love strawberry and my boyfriend loves how the strawberry-kiwi one tastes!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2005 11:07:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have all of these except CherryBerry, which was one of the holiday glosses in 2005 holiday edition. First off, Vanilla.
Vanilla: Smells more like cake batter then pure vanilla. After I used this a few times, it started to smell weird, like rotten jell-o. It's creamy and thick, and tastes good, same as the other liquid glosses. The tube is purple.
Strawberry: Mmmmm, smells like sweet strawberries! Tastes good, too. The tube is red.
Strawberry-Kiwi: This one is good, too. Smells just like the cosmic strawberry kiwi lipsmacker, except w/o the yucky glitter chuncks.
Sweet Nilla Mint: This one isn't avaialbe anymore, because it was holiday edition. It smells like mint, and a hint of sweet vanilla. It also gives me that cold feeling to my lip that I adore.
Candy Conffettit: This one was also a chapstick lipsmacker, but they recently made a liquid version of it. Well, it smells disgusting. Like grape bubble gum.
Watermelon: This does NOT smell like watermelon. It has a digusting scent and taste, very fake.
Cotten-Candy: IDK why nobody likes this one, because it's my favorite liquid lipsmacker! It smells sweet and sugary JUST LIKE cottan candy! Heh heh, I luv it.
Bubble Gum: This is one of the new ones. I bought this one just because I want to collect all the liquid lipsmackers, because I hate the smell of bubble gum. I don't like thisone, but if you love bubble gum, you might love it.
Pink Lemonade: Mmmm smells a little sour, just like lemonade!
Skittles liquid lipsmacker in Berry Punch: I hate this one, it smells similar to Candy Confetti, like rotten grapes.
Skittles Strawberry Watermelon: One word: GROSS!