Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/26/2006 8:19:00 PM

I have all of these except CherryBerry, which was one of the holiday glosses in 2005 holiday edition. First off, Vanilla. Vanilla: Smells more like cake batter then pure vanilla. After I used this a few times, it started to smell weird, like rotten jell-o. It's creamy and thick, and tastes good, same as the other liquid glosses. The tube is purple. Strawberry: Mmmmm, smells like sweet strawberries! Tastes good, too. The tube is red. Strawberry-Kiwi: This one is good, too. Smells just like the cosmic strawberry kiwi lipsmacker, except w/o the yucky glitter chuncks. Sweet Nilla Mint: This one isn't avaialbe anymore, because it was holiday edition. It smells like mint, and a hint of sweet vanilla. It also gives me that cold feeling to my lip that I adore. Candy Conffettit: This one was also a chapstick lipsmacker, but they recently made a liquid version of it. Well, it smells disgusting. Like grape bubble gum. Watermelon: This does NOT smell like watermelon. It has a digusting scent and taste, very fake. Cotten-Candy: IDK why nobody likes this one, because it's my favorite liquid lipsmacker! It smells sweet and sugary JUST LIKE cottan candy! Heh heh, I luv it. Bubble Gum: This is one of the new ones. I bought this one just because I want to collect all the liquid lipsmackers, because I hate the smell of bubble gum. I don't like thisone, but if you love bubble gum, you might love it. Pink Lemonade: Mmmm smells a little sour, just like lemonade! Skittles liquid lipsmacker in Berry Punch: I hate this one, it smells similar to Candy Confetti, like rotten grapes. Skittles Strawberry Watermelon: One word: GROSS!

on 12/9/2006 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hmmmm.....cute packaging, and great smell. I have it in Strawberry Kiwi and I always end up licking it off my lips. Such a sweet smell. Also, it's not too sticky and that's a plus. I hate the feeling of my own hair stuck to my lips-I'm too young for a mustache! I also love sponge-tip application. I guess my only problem is that there's not that much product in the actual package. And as with all fruity scents, I'd probably find it a bit cloying after a while. I'll just finish this one up while the search continues.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

its average lipgloss. i wish it wa shineyer and lasted longer and not as sticky. love teh smell. had this in vanilla,strawberry, and pink lemonade(fav. other than that i dont think id buy again. unless i really need a gloss and its cheap.

on 6/25/2006 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this from the Lip Smackers site in Pink Lemonade. It definitely smells and tastes like pink lemonade! (: It doesn't last for very long - I'd say it disappears after 2-3 hours. The sponge applique makes it very easy to apply, and the lip gloss does its job (really makes my lips SHINE!) without being too sticky.

I'd definitely buy it again, but maybe in another flavor.
continued >>

on 4/23/2006 4:40:00 PM

I have this in strawberry kiwi. Smells SUPERB! I luv the tube, fits perfectly in my pocket or purse. I also had Vanilla, which has a very strong smell. It also sticks for a long time and leaves a shiny look. I luv these and is on my third tube.

I was disappointed in this, because there's so little product in this tiny bottle! Also, the flavours weren't too great. I had sugar crystals and the smell wasn't too appetizing. It was a good gloss though, but there's so little products, so you don't get all that bang for your buck.

on 2/18/2006 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Thank god i didn't buy this!
I was at a party and borrowed a friends.
She is a smackers' junkie! I was suprised at the bottle as it was so small.
And there was hardly anything in it!
It didn't do anything to my lips.
It just made them oily nothing else and it smelt sweet
A piece of c***!!!

I had this in vanilla and it worked nicely. The only problem with it was that sometimes it got a bit too sticky. But other than that it works good, and I love the smell!

on 12/28/2005 4:59:00 AM

You don't get too many applications out of the little wand tube, but it is worth it either way. Sheer, with a great texture. Yummy too.

on 12/22/2005 7:49:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this in a swap and I LOVE IT!

I've got the cherry berry which smells and tastes yummy!

Its the tinyest cutest thing and is 'wet' but not sticky or drying (my lips are so of the softness right now!).

I am so buying lots of these (I keep re-applying- its like an addiction!)

Recommended for Medium Skin