Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

its average lipgloss. i wish it wa shineyer and lasted longer and not as sticky. love teh smell. had this in vanilla,strawberry, and pink lemonade(fav. other than that i dont think id buy again. unless i really need a gloss and its cheap.

on 6/25/2006 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this from the Lip Smackers site in Pink Lemonade. It definitely smells and tastes like pink lemonade! (: It doesn't last for very long - I'd say it disappears after 2-3 hours. The sponge applique makes it very easy to apply, and the lip gloss does its job (really makes my lips SHINE!) without being too sticky.

I'd definitely buy it again, but maybe in another flavor.
continued >>

on 4/23/2006 4:40:00 PM

I have this in strawberry kiwi. Smells SUPERB! I luv the tube, fits perfectly in my pocket or purse. I also had Vanilla, which has a very strong smell. It also sticks for a long time and leaves a shiny look. I luv these and is on my third tube.

I was disappointed in this, because there's so little product in this tiny bottle! Also, the flavours weren't too great. I had sugar crystals and the smell wasn't too appetizing. It was a good gloss though, but there's so little products, so you don't get all that bang for your buck.

on 2/18/2006 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Thank god i didn't buy this!
I was at a party and borrowed a friends.
She is a smackers' junkie! I was suprised at the bottle as it was so small.
And there was hardly anything in it!
It didn't do anything to my lips.
It just made them oily nothing else and it smelt sweet
A piece of c***!!!

I had this in vanilla and it worked nicely. The only problem with it was that sometimes it got a bit too sticky. But other than that it works good, and I love the smell!

on 12/28/2005 4:59:00 AM

You don't get too many applications out of the little wand tube, but it is worth it either way. Sheer, with a great texture. Yummy too.

on 12/22/2005 7:49:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got this in a swap and I LOVE IT!

I've got the cherry berry which smells and tastes yummy!

Its the tinyest cutest thing and is 'wet' but not sticky or drying (my lips are so of the softness right now!).

I am so buying lots of these (I keep re-applying- its like an addiction!)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this in strawberry kiwi because I had been warned about the terrible smell of vanilla and sugar crystal. I love it! it's super shiny and not sticky at all. it lasts a decent amount of time. it might dry out my lips a little but I always have lip balm so who knows. one of my favourite lip glosses.

on 12/7/2005 9:14:00 AM

this is by far my favorite lip gloss. it is not sticky at all and i love that it looks good layered over lipstick and still looks fantastic on bare lips. my favorite is vanilla but i also love strawberry and my boyfriend loves how the strawberry-kiwi one tastes!!

Recommended for Medium Skin