December 18, 2014 | 975 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Kevyn Aucoin - Eyelash Curler

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2006 11:09:00 AM More reviews by neidenn

I absolutely love this eyelash curler. I bought mine at CO Bigelow for $18.50. It was the last one and they sure are hard to get a hold of. They are always out of stock or on backorder. I waited a couple of months but I finally got one and it sure was worth the wait. It conforms to the shape of my eyes perfectly and it doesn't pinch. I like that I can see my lashes through the curler because the cushion is red. I would highly recommend this curler. I already have a Shu eumura but I love this one more. If I had to buy either of them again I would choose the Kevyn Aucoin one. Great find!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2006 10:50:00 PM More reviews by meisocute

This is the best ever eyelash curlere that i have ever used, it is even better than shu eyelash curler. i have both at home, but everyday i choose to use keyun one. cos it's easy to use, efficient in one time and not hurting my skin, THank to Kevyn Aucoin for such an amazing product

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2006 10:31:00 AM More reviews by CCW39

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Kevyn's products but this really is crap...at least for me. It didn't fit my eye shape and only crimped my lashes. The pad would also not stay in place.

I am sticking with my Revlon curler which is 100 times better and much more cost effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2006 11:55:00 PM More reviews by verityhl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyelasher curler is nearly identical to my Revlon one (silver with a white pad - I think it's the Professional for about $4). I compared them very carefully and the KA one isn't any wider or curvier - same shape. The pad in my Revlon is stiffer than the silicone KA one, but I actually found this gave a curvier curve to the right-angle one the soft KA silicone produced. I used one for each eye and both hold the curl about the same (no mascara)!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2006 6:53:00 PM More reviews by JackieN

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't know why it seems to work for others, but this was the worst eyelash curler I've ever had. The finger grips are awkward and the red rubber pad is so firm that my lashes will barely curl. It takes me way too much effort/time to use this curler. I'll see if I can take it back to Neiman Marcus and exchange it for a Shu Uemura. I had that previously & loved it. The only reason I bought a Kevin Aucoin one this time was b/c it was in a beauty magazine, I can't remember which one though. Allure?

rated 1 of 5 on 12/23/2005 4:47:00 AM More reviews by jamiefox

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OUCH!
I know that I am in the minority here but I feel that I still must give my review.
I have rather small, almond shaped eyes and all this curler did was pinch my skin.
I am returning it to Neiman Marcus.
I really wish that it had worked for me.
I much prefer the Shu Umera lash curler for my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2005 7:13:00 PM More reviews by shumster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I think the best indicator of a good eyelash curler is its shape in relationship to the shape of an eyelid. For me with large Asian eyes and long lashes, Kevyn's curler is wonderful. I like the little red pad, the color is useless to me but a nice touch anyway. I still don't get the little lashes in the corners but it's the best I've found so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2005 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Ann523

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's like the shu curler kicked up a notch. I love that the rubber piece is red because you can see your lashes much easier leading to fewer painful accidents

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2005 11:03:00 PM More reviews by BookishBlondesUnite

The secret is the round rubber pad...durable like I have rarely seen. Finally, my lashes can curl up enough to blend in with false lashes. Comfy enough to curl same lashes multiple times up the length of the lash.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2005 1:17:00 PM More reviews by incoehoots

This really works great! I have tried alot of curlers and this one is the best. It works best on the first pad though. I had to use the replacement pad and it only worked really good for awhile (does this happen to anyone else but me?). Anyway I have bought two revlons and spent about $12, when I should have bought another of these!