April 16, 2014 | 1992 users online

Makeup Brushes - Laura Mercier - Eye Crease Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2005 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Beautster

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely soft bristles, but firm enough to do the business. Fits beautifully into the crease, and (with the #6 Angled Eye Color Brush) blends the crease color beautifully. Seriously expensive, but worth it. Hopefully it'll last well!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2005 5:52:00 PM More reviews by rougedog

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

expensive,but worth it- it practically puts the shadow on for you

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2005 2:24:00 PM More reviews by greek1

This is the brush I've been searching for! It became my hg on the first application. The short bristles fit perfectly in my deep creases. It makes my eyeshadow blend perfectly! It is definitely my favorite brush. Wouldn't take a million dollars for it.....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2005 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Szn22

I love this brush. My e/s looks so much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2004 7:55:00 PM More reviews by SueS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a perfect brush for the crease. It is my holy grail.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2004 1:23:00 AM More reviews by lolly5377

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent brush. Soft, holds and applies product perfectly, makes applying eyeshadow to contour the browbone very easy. EDITED TO ADD: My opinion of this brush has plummeted. It's so soft that hardly any color is applied to the eye. I like to build my eye shadow up to get to the true pigment. This brush is totally unsuited to that task. Buy this only if you like a very subtle crease application. Would be more useful if the bristles were firmer. EDITED AGAIN: I'm finding this brush more useful now. I use it in the crease with highly pigmented NARS shadows. It also works well as a blending brush. I'm adding one lippie back on for that and saying I'd probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2004 12:33:00 PM More reviews by angel1064

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

what a great brush! i have been searching for so long for the perfect crease brush. this one is soft yet firm enuff and fits perfectly in my crease! def recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2004 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Hedd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brush!! It makes such a difference when I use it to apply color to my crease. This is one brush that I do not know what I would do without. And it has lasted me almost three years now with no problems. Simply great like LM's other brushes!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2004 8:45:00 PM More reviews by krakow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't even imagin appling my makeup without this brush. I have tons of brushes but this one can't compare, it's that good. The shape is very different, dome or almost like q-tip. Super soft yet firm.
I got it off ebay along with shadow brush which I also adore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2004 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Blondie03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, another reason that I ADORE LM's stuff. This crease brush is perfect for me. I have the travel & it applies the color so perfectly in the crease. This is what I have needed/been looking for in a brush. I have been using the wrong type of brush for applying e/s to the crease & now I have found IT. This is pricey at 29. US. But, it is very good & I know her brushes last. **RAVE**