December 18, 2014 | 1614 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer. It covers really well but I haven't found it to be cakey unless I apply it to already dry patches (no concealer would look nice on dry flaky skin anyway). I have oily skin and it holds up well throughout the day. My colour light-medium is a good match for my skin with yellow undertones. I use this as a spot and redness concealer and I have not used it under my eyes so I can't comment on that. Overall I would recommend this concealer, however, it is quite pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Lj806

LOVE THIS!

It isnt dry, goes on smoothy, and is SO THIN but AMZING COVERAGE!

I was hesatant using under my eyes, but it wasnt dry and didnt settle in my fine lines.

Its super cheap for what it is, only $30!!

Would buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by JasmineHearts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This concealer is my HG concealer. I was sent pretty much a full size sample of this when I bought my Double Wear foundation and it's a dream. I use this for both under my eyes and blemishes and I never have a problem with it being cakey.
I have used it under all of my foundations and BB creams and I cannot fault it. I have strayed to other concealers but in the end, I always come running back to this.
Although the price is quite high, I feel more than happy paying more for something I know I can always count on.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by mariannepilgaard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great concealer that covers very well and does not budge. Easy to apply and enough time to move it around until it sets. Only drawback may be that the shades available are limited and the price is quite steep (in Europe). I use the Light-medium shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by xxicah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very good concealer. The price is so worth it for such a good product. It is not too liquid-y and not too thick. You can build it up to blend and conceal very well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i have very dry under eyes and this is one of the better concealers for my under eyes. it doesn't accentuate the dry skin around my eyes. it covers dark circles pretty well & brightens the eye area and it's easy to blend. this shade is much lighter than my skin so i don't use it to cover blemishes

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by charlovesbeauty

Brilliant.... Love this concealer so much. It stays put all day long, the only concealer I have ever found that does. It's not drying, it lasts for months, doesn't irritate my eyes at all and has a very lightweight feel. I will never use a different concealer. I'm hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by molexter

This concealer is incredible. I find that it blends really easily while giving great coverage and lasts all day. The product also goes a long way! I use this for my under eyes and blemishes and one tube literally lasts an entire year. While the initial price seems high, it will last you much longer than anything else. I've been using the Double Wear concealer for 3 years and I couldn't imagine a better product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Miloshy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

amazing amazing amazing...best concelear ever...I'm super pale (they told me at mac i'm probably a mac nc10) and the 01 light shade is perfect for my super-dark circles...best coverage ever, it's superpigmented so u need only a small amount of it...and it stays under my eyes forever, more than 12 h...also, I like to go over it with an eyeshadow brush and mac's mineralize skinfinish in lighscapade and it gives me a beautiful highlighted effect under the eyes...I tried to cover also some random huge painful premenstrual blemishes and it did a wonderful job covering the redness...it has a PAO of 24 months which means u can use it for 2 years and then it expires, which is amazing coz most concelears have a PAO of 12 months...before it I bought Lancome effecacernes, huge mistake coz it doesn't cover much and it expires in 6 months so getting 15 ml of product that expires in 6 months is pretty useless, unless u need it to contour ur face....anyway love this concelear freaking much.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is a bit thick from the tube and takes a long time to dry. I could not really find a shade that worked for me so I had to go with one with some warmth to counter undereye circles. It's okay but nothing special about the product.