April 21, 2014 | 988 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2007 6:43:00 PM More reviews by leakyleaky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wish I could say I love these glosses...because they look so sexy...but there is something in it that makes me react SOOOO badly around my mouth....HUGE bumps, blisters and peeling...looked like i caught a disease...awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2007 8:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupgirl2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A great lip gloss..but the down side is the price. Will not repurchase since there are cheaper ones out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2006 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Kristineh

Too sticky, too expencive and doesn't taste any good! Frankly I just bought it for its look, which is lovely though!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this lipgloss in the color a blush of wine. It's a really pretty color & smells delicious. But it did not last very long. Stayed on my lips for maybe about an hr and a half. A $1 lipgloss I bought lasted much longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2006 8:22:00 AM More reviews by ukleder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is very expensive for just a lip gloss but it's one of the best out there. The color is fabulous and the texture is divine...just the right combination of sparkle and shine.

It does not stay on very long, especially if you drink or eat with it on, but it's very easy to apply. What I like best about it is...it doesn't get on your teeth! All you have to do is apply it once and you're ready to go - no blotting or waiting required.

I truly am a lip gloss addict and I find Christian Dior Addict lip gloss to be fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2006 7:42:00 AM More reviews by jsmamchur

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I consider myself quite picky when it comes to lipgloss, and I've tried quite a few because of this. I love, love, love Dior Addict Lip Gloss and here are a few of the reasons why:

1) The texture - it goes on oh-so-smooth!

2) The fragrance/taste (it has a luxurious smell to it, subtle, but nice)

3) The packaging. I love the wand type applicator and the combo of navy/gold - NICE!

4)For those with long hair, it isn't sticky enough to attract fly-aways to your lips, a la Juicy Tube - style (don't you hate that?!)

5) This lip gloss has major staying power! Not your typical gloss that runs right off your lips when you eat/drink coffee, etc.

Overall, this product is great. Yes, it is pricy. But, so are other lesser quality products (IMO) such as juicy tubes and Lipglass.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2005 8:38:00 PM More reviews by glowfishglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The texture is so sticky and dry....it kinda reminds me of chanel's glossimer extreme's. yuck!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2005 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Simply_beautiful

I have those lipglosses in many colours as i can't resist the packaging! I think that they look so elegant! The colours are beautiful as well and the taste is delicious! I have taken one lippie off as they have little staying power but i don't mind re-applying since they look so good! I will probably buy again as I can't resist the colours and packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2005 4:38:00 PM More reviews by anitw

One of the best glosses I have ever tried. Its not too sticky but it stays on the lips ok. And best of all: no annoying taste or smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2005 9:27:00 PM More reviews by happyworldz

Best yet most expensive gloss I own. I have #161 Delight of Apricot.... color is identical to MAC prr l/g. Dior Addict glosses are not sticky at all compare to other brands. And the color and shine lasts forever! I'm absolutely in love with Dior glosses now.... Thanks to a friend who made me buy highend makeup only... I'm now HOOKED!! continued >>