August 28, 2014 | 1224 users online

Lip Gloss - Christian Dior - Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2007 1:55:00 PM More reviews by lstrue

WOW! LOVE THIS GLOSS! I can't say enough good things about it! It goes on slick and smooth, never sticky or tacky. It has lots of pigment, shine and shimmer. It makes my thin lips look full and luscious. It feels gorgeous on, light yet moisturizing. The colors are amazing! Will buy over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2007 12:56:00 PM More reviews by annalobodziec

YES YES YES ...................................................................
This is soooo nice.I have just natural lip gloss and my lips look so plastic like in dior advert!perfecto!and so sexy!and so much fuller and biger!
I know it's unbeliavable,but more than year ago I recieve sample of 4dior lip glosses in different colours and it last me till Today,so long and the colours stay on log time and are so nice to use.the smell is divine-so sweet,but not to sweet.The price is very cheap,because this lip gloss will last you forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2007 11:17:00 AM More reviews by prettyelectric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in 553 Reflecting Pink

I chose this after much deciding at the Christian Dior cosmetics counter ~ it is SO expensive for a tube of lip gloss I didn't want to be too hasty with picking the wrong colour. I ending up choosing this one for its lovely depth of rosy colour and the ever so slight gold shimmer.

Top-knotch packaging ~ exquisite and immaculate in its classic rainbow tinted box.

The gloss gives lips an instant 3D iridescence that I've not had the same results with with any other gloss yet. I confess this is quite thick in texture, but certainly not unbearably or excessively so; and its staying power is unfortunately nothing to rave over.. I use this when I want that *something special* due to the sheer hue and dazzling dimension this gloss provides. continued >>

rated 1 of 5 on 1/10/2007 6:43:00 PM More reviews by leakyleaky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wish I could say I love these glosses...because they look so sexy...but there is something in it that makes me react SOOOO badly around my mouth....HUGE bumps, blisters and peeling...looked like i caught a disease...awful.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2007 8:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupgirl2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A great lip gloss..but the down side is the price. Will not repurchase since there are cheaper ones out there.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2006 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Kristineh

Too sticky, too expencive and doesn't taste any good! Frankly I just bought it for its look, which is lovely though!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by RazorBladeKiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this lipgloss in the color a blush of wine. It's a really pretty color & smells delicious. But it did not last very long. Stayed on my lips for maybe about an hr and a half. A $1 lipgloss I bought lasted much longer.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2006 8:22:00 AM More reviews by ukleder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is very expensive for just a lip gloss but it's one of the best out there. The color is fabulous and the texture is divine...just the right combination of sparkle and shine.

It does not stay on very long, especially if you drink or eat with it on, but it's very easy to apply. What I like best about it is...it doesn't get on your teeth! All you have to do is apply it once and you're ready to go - no blotting or waiting required.

I truly am a lip gloss addict and I find Christian Dior Addict lip gloss to be fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2006 7:42:00 AM More reviews by jsmamchur

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I consider myself quite picky when it comes to lipgloss, and I've tried quite a few because of this. I love, love, love Dior Addict Lip Gloss and here are a few of the reasons why:

1) The texture - it goes on oh-so-smooth!

2) The fragrance/taste (it has a luxurious smell to it, subtle, but nice)

3) The packaging. I love the wand type applicator and the combo of navy/gold - NICE!

4)For those with long hair, it isn't sticky enough to attract fly-aways to your lips, a la Juicy Tube - style (don't you hate that?!)

5) This lip gloss has major staying power! Not your typical gloss that runs right off your lips when you eat/drink coffee, etc.

Overall, this product is great. Yes, it is pricy. But, so are other lesser quality products (IMO) such as juicy tubes and Lipglass.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2005 8:38:00 PM More reviews by glowfishglow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The texture is so sticky and dry....it kinda reminds me of chanel's glossimer extreme's. yuck!