Dior Addict Lip Gloss (All Shades)

3.5

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Glass Beads, Porpylene Carbonate, Mica, Propyl Gallate, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Bht, Butylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol.

on 10/8/2007 6:14:00 PM

the color is really vibrant and i love the consistency of it. not too thick but not watery. it definitely stays well however it kind of dried out my lips a little bit.

on 8/9/2007 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this gloss in 677 Silk Fuchsia & I must admit that the color is very attractive.The packaging is very unique & this was the first thing that drew my attention to this lipgloss. There is enough pigment here since I do not like very sheer products. There is glitter as well and my lips sparkle like diamonds in dimly-lit areas. However, about two hours after application, the gloss is bleeding like crazy even with my lipline on. For this reason alone, I don't think I would be repurchasing.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I love these glosses more than mac, more than chanel, more than even my one true love, Laura Mercier. I have two staples, one sadly discontinued color that I troll for on ebay which shall remain unamed because I am still in mourning, and the former Lick of Taffy now called Jersey Pink. Non goopy, color distribution even on lips, slightly moisturizing, shiny...even my husband likes these, and he is a proponent of the "natural" look and usually complains when I have gloss on. Worth every penny.
The new formulation with the brush rather than the wand has made a big difference, so if you tried these a few years ago, you may want to give them another shot. That said, test the package before you leave the store. I have had some tubes leak and then some tubes be stored upside down with no issues. It all depends on the individual batch or tube, like all cosmetics.

on 4/1/2007 8:21:00 PM

Nice color selection and great packaging but it was too sticky and didn't stay on as long as the Chanel glossimers. I like other Dior products just not this one.

on 3/28/2007 1:55:00 PM

WOW! LOVE THIS GLOSS! I can't say enough good things about it! It goes on slick and smooth, never sticky or tacky. It has lots of pigment, shine and shimmer. It makes my thin lips look full and luscious. It feels gorgeous on, light yet moisturizing. The colors are amazing! Will buy over and over again!

YES YES YES ...................................................................
This is soooo nice.I have just natural lip gloss and my lips look so plastic like in dior advert!perfecto!and so sexy!and so much fuller and biger!
I know it's unbeliavable,but more than year ago I recieve sample of 4dior lip glosses in different colours and it last me till Today,so long and the colours stay on log time and are so nice to use.the smell is divine-so sweet,but not to sweet.The price is very cheap,because this lip gloss will last you forever.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have this in 553 Reflecting Pink

I chose this after much deciding at the Christian Dior cosmetics counter ~ it is SO expensive for a tube of lip gloss I didn't want to be too hasty with picking the wrong colour. I ending up choosing this one for its lovely depth of rosy colour and the ever so slight gold shimmer.

Top-knotch packaging ~ exquisite and immaculate in its classic rainbow tinted box.

The gloss gives lips an instant 3D iridescence that I've not had the same results with with any other gloss yet. I confess this is quite thick in texture, but certainly not unbearably or excessively so; and its staying power is unfortunately nothing to rave over.. I use this when I want that *something special* due to the sheer hue and dazzling dimension this gloss provides. continued >>

on 1/10/2007 6:43:00 PM

I wish I could say I love these glosses...because they look so sexy...but there is something in it that makes me react SOOOO badly around my mouth....HUGE bumps, blisters and peeling...looked like i caught a disease...awful.

on 1/3/2007 8:02:00 PM

A great lip gloss..but the down side is the price. Will not repurchase since there are cheaper ones out there.

on 11/29/2006 2:28:00 AM

Too sticky, too expencive and doesn't taste any good! Frankly I just bought it for its look, which is lovely though!

Popular Lip Glosses