April 20, 2014 | 1353 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - Eyebrightener, Natural Eyelight(powder)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2004 11:24:00 PM More reviews by sjbrodwall

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A very nice product overall--gives a nice, pearly frost to my eyelids, does just what it says it should do. The powder kind of flies all over the place when you apply it, but it doesn't seem to crease, at least. Just put it on before you do your mascara. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2004 6:15:00 PM More reviews by devoted2makeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is sooo pretty. it gives this subtle glowy color to the eyelids that just brightens up your whole face. very natural looking, in fact it's great for those no-makeup makeup days. dosen't crease or fade during the day either.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2004 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Penance

I have this product in the compact version and I'm not impressed.

The concept is interesting (a multi-colored combination of eyeshadow that you mix together with a sweep of the brush), but on me it looks horrible.

While it looks rainbow colored in the container, the resulting color on your lids is something approximating a white frost with a slight rainbow effect. I'll grant you that it SOUNDS pretty, but on me nothing could be further from the truth.

It didn't go on cleanly and the little brush that comes with it is useless. It clumped up in the crease and I ended up with glitter all around my eyes, making me look like some sort of rock star panda bear and the color did nothing for me.

Maybe this product would be great for someone else (probably for a very light-skinned woman who wants to look a little perkier), but not for me. I'll stay away from this product in the future and stick to my MAC eyeshadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2004 5:17:00 AM More reviews by mizzypuss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Interesting little tube of loose eyeshadow. I bought the color Eye Tech. I shake a little into the lid and dip a shadow brush into it. It sweeps on very well, and is highly rich in color. It also makes a good eyeliner. Just dip your liner brush into a liner sealer or some water and paint a fine line on your eye. A decent and interesting eyeshadow.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2004 7:28:00 PM More reviews by caitmeg10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sorry guy's! I hated this product. It made this 44 year old look 80! I was looking for just a little brightner for my olive skined eyelids and brow but ended up looking horrid and had a big time allergic reaction to it as well. Over 40? Stay away!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2004 3:17:00 PM More reviews by nd1282

I have this in Hint of Taupaz. It gives a slight golden sheen to my eyes, very subtle for low maintenance days.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2003 3:37:00 PM More reviews by tinat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like the subtle color and shimmer of this eyeshadow. I bought two shades, Natural Eyelight and Hint of Taupaz. They both brighten my eyes without making them look too glittery. For a very natural look I use the Natural Eyelight on the lid and brow and use the Hint of Taupaz in the crease. When I want a more made up look, I use other eyeshadows in my collection with these as a highlight on my brow. Very subtle and catch the light just right.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2003 2:11:00 PM More reviews by jenningsfm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I saw this at Walmart a while ago and was curious, but held off getting it (it's a little pricey at around $7) until I read the other positive reviews. I'm glad I did - I like it a lot. The shimmer is very subtle but accents the eyes in a very nice way - I wear it to the office. About packaging - the brush it came with is pretty soft but it shed some fibers at first and I think the grey plastic of the compact is rather ugly. But the moasic of the pigments is very pretty itself. It seems like it'll take a while to finish the whole pan, but I plan on repurchasing when finished.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2003 5:06:00 PM More reviews by abearz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this around my whole eye, top and bottom. Very beautiful on my LLL skintone. I use it over a concealer and it really evens out my skintone for a flawless look. Nobody will ever know that I am tired unless I tell them.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2003 8:16:00 PM More reviews by shimmmer

this is great if you're looking for a VERY shimmery frosty white eyeshadow. works well on browbone and inner corners on your eye. i dont notice any brightening factors to my eye at all though. this is a so-so product,IMHO. the packaging is really ugly esp. with the sticker in front of the case. and it seems that whenever i snap the case shut, the (not very useful) brush slides elsewhere other than their place.