Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace EDT

This is a great vanilla scent. It's sweet, but not sickeningly so. When you first spray it, there is a strong alcohol smell. Fortunately, that fades very quickly and it dries down to a warm, sweet vanilla. Perfect for fall/winter but light enough for spring/summer too. The lasting power of this fragrance could be better, but I love the scent and the price is great so I'll continue wearing Vanilla Lace despite having to spritz on an extra spray or two later in the day.

on 7/13/2007 11:38:00 PM

This is a great vanilla scent. I love it, I've loved it for years now. Def worth the price!!

on 7/3/2007 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Since the MUA mailbox search only searches by user name, I can't find the name of the swapper who strongly suggested that I try this one. I put it on my wishlist and waited for quite sometime until rascom offered to swap for a bottle of it. Well, I wore it Friday and got compliments. The only problem I have with it is it starts off with a burnt cotton candy/sugar/caramel smell, but the dry down - which doesn't take long at all - is lovely, gentle, and breezy. It's a vanilla that doesn't shout VANILLA! with some sugar and maybe some cream descretely added.

on 6/22/2007 12:03:00 AM

I adore this scent!! My fave VS Garden scnet & an HG Vanilla :) I NEVER repurchase fragrances or lotions b/c I quickly get bored with them, but Vanilla Lace has been a staple for awhile now. It's a gorgeous true vanilla w/ just a touch of florals to smooth it out. It's cozy in the winter, light enough for summer & ALWAYS gets compliments - especially from guys! The EDT has fabulous lasting power & VS always has great sales.

on 5/16/2007 10:16:00 PM

VS is having a sale on this right now, $5 for their body splashes and iv been looking for a vanilla scent. based on the reviews, thought i would like this, but i really didnt. i ended up returning it. it was too sweet, almost closying actually. VERY strong vanilla smell that just gave me a headache.... i exchanged it for their new Body Rush Slice of Heaven (which is also vanilla based)

I forgot how much I love this edt. I haven't worn it in so long. I bought the lotion, because the edt's are always sold out...but hated it. It just didn't smell the same. I found them the other day and picked up 3!!!!
It's a pretty light vanilla...sweet but not too sweet. Just perfect!!!! This is similar to YR Vanilla Burbon...I have both, and I love them equally. I'm not even a vanilla lover, but this scent is just so pretty! Must try!!!

on 3/5/2007 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Okay, I could spend tons of money on Angel Innocent, Kenzo, Euphoria, Guess, Armani, Givency and not a one comment. Nada.
When I wear Vanilla Lace people always say "Mmmmmmm, you smell so good!"
I basically wear perfumes for me, thankfully since I have spent all that money, but Vanilla Lace sure gets me the compliments I would love to recieve about the others! My own husband who HATES perfume said that Vanilla Lace is awesome.
Guess I'd better wear it more often. Who said expensive is better?

on 2/20/2007 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this a while ago and initially, I completely loved it but now this thing just smells too darn sweet. I literally smells like I slathered vanilla extract from the kitchen by the bottle and trust me that's not a good thing. It also smells like cheap alcohol, gross. I guess for gals who love vanilla or any sweet smelling perfume, it'd be good for them but damn. Too much of a good thing can really be a bad thing.

on 1/18/2007 9:38:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is by far my favorite vanilla that I have tried so far....I love the fact that it is just a straight vanilla and is very longlasting. Everytime I wear this my husband tells me I smell just like Krispy Kreme donuts.

on 12/28/2006 2:04:00 PM

Bought this during the semi-annual sale, and love it! Vanilla lace is a warm, soft vanilla scent that does not have that overly sweet foody smell that so many other vanillas out there have. What I like most about this scent is that it is not overpowering- I spritz just a little on my wrists, and it settles into a cozy, vanilla scent that only I or my SO can smell. Would definitely repurchase.

Popular Fragrances