September 2, 2014 | 974 users online

Conditioner - Rusk - Sensories Smoother Leave-in Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2005 7:52:00 PM More reviews by CurlyGirl321

It doesnt do anything for me. Either using it or not using it, my hair looks the same... so ill continue to use it until the bottle runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2005 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Jill70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in like with this. I bought it to condition & tame frizzies & manage my wiry gray hairs...and it's performing very well on all accounts. I can actually let my hair air dry after using this and it looks passable enough for a quick trip for some milk. Prior to this product I'd HAVE to blow dry & use a styling wax to gain enough control of my hair...(can you tell I'm not too big on any beauty regime that actually takes time) It's given my hair back some of its glossiness which is quickly becoming a thing of the past as the gray hairs keep popping up. See no reason not to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2005 12:52:00 PM More reviews by pjtipsy4

De-poofs my fluffy hair, conditions and protects against heat, makes it shiny and soft. What more could I want from a leave in? My hair is naturally dry, coarse, thick, and it is long. I do not use any hair styling product except this, and this helps a lot---I put about a a quarter size of conditioner in my hair after towel drying (or until my hair feels slippery like seaweed) and it helps!!! Get it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2005 12:05:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Its a good leavein...made my hair soft and fizz free.I used it for the first time today so will update after 2/3 uses.This one smells like jasmines to me, not too strong but lingers for a while though. I'd have to say i like it better than potion 9.
Update: After havin used this a couple of times now i dont like it at all give it of to my friend.My hair started to break off whenever i used this ...so i am taking off 2 lippies for that

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2005 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Dvaleka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! This keeps my thick, curly, course hair from turning into a big frizzy mess! I used to use potion 9, and this smells better and for me works a bit better. Makes my hair alot softer than potion 9 also. Price isnt too bad for the amount you get. THis is my HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2005 1:52:00 AM More reviews by anderson02

i absolutely LOVE this product. i have been using it for the past 4 years. i buy it in liters. i use it to tame my naturally curly hair (works great to control frizz in heat!), as a moisturizer AND a shaving lotion.

this product does everything. i ran out once and didn't know what to do...now i keep extra on hand at all times!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2005 11:23:00 AM More reviews by swirl

I do like this but I don't really notice any fragrance, could just be me though. This conditioner does have cones in it so if you are trying to avoid this particular ingredient I wouldn't get this, otherwise it is a very nice leave in. Makes my hair very shiney, calms frizzies and helps with static.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2004 6:53:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Whoa man, I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
My hair has been feeling a little dry lately and a wanted a good leave-in to help soften it up and help prevent any possible breakage or snapping. This was exactly what I was looking for. Just a small amount leaves my hair completely tangle free and ridiculously silky soft. But unlike so many other leave-ins it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy. In fact it helps add some body and texture to my hair! Oh and that delicious scent-MMMMM! I can't stop smelling it! :) It cost me about 15 dollars Canadian, so it's not exactly the cheapest leave-in. But trust me, it's worth every penny! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/21/2004 8:13:00 PM More reviews by shammalammadingdong

Bought this in a liter size when Ulta was having a sale on them. Boy, do I regret it! This stuff made my hair feel like it had so much junk in it...and I only used about a dime's worth each. Did NOT help with my frizzies at all, and made my hair feel lacking in moisture. Very disappointed in this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2004 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nope. Did absolutely nothing for my hair whatsoever.