Rusk Sensories Smoother Leave-in Conditioner

4.2

on 11/10/2005 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love it! It works very well as a leave-in-- definitely one of my HGs when it comes to improved managability. My stylist introduced me to the Smoother, and I have been a junkie for the stuff for about 3 years now.

on 8/27/2005 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

What a waste! Only good thing about it is that I was able to buy it at Costco on the cheap. Now I have a liter of it that I will never use. Maybe I will try it on my toddler's long hair. It didn't do a thing for me!

on 8/26/2005 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product can be used as a rinse out too. Absorbs nicely into the hair while wet and leaves it feeling very healthy and soft.

on 8/25/2005 7:52:00 PM

It doesnt do anything for me. Either using it or not using it, my hair looks the same... so ill continue to use it until the bottle runs out.

on 7/7/2005 11:22:00 PM

I'm in like with this. I bought it to condition & tame frizzies & manage my wiry gray hairs...and it's performing very well on all accounts. I can actually let my hair air dry after using this and it looks passable enough for a quick trip for some milk. Prior to this product I'd HAVE to blow dry & use a styling wax to gain enough control of my hair...(can you tell I'm not too big on any beauty regime that actually takes time) It's given my hair back some of its glossiness which is quickly becoming a thing of the past as the gray hairs keep popping up. See no reason not to repurchase.

on 6/5/2005 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

De-poofs my fluffy hair, conditions and protects against heat, makes it shiny and soft. What more could I want from a leave in? My hair is naturally dry, coarse, thick, and it is long. I do not use any hair styling product except this, and this helps a lot---I put about a a quarter size of conditioner in my hair after towel drying (or until my hair feels slippery like seaweed) and it helps!!! Get it!

on 6/2/2005 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Its a good leavein...made my hair soft and fizz free.I used it for the first time today so will update after 2/3 uses.This one smells like jasmines to me, not too strong but lingers for a while though. I'd have to say i like it better than potion 9.
Update: After havin used this a couple of times now i dont like it at all give it of to my friend.My hair started to break off whenever i used this ...so i am taking off 2 lippies for that

on 5/3/2005 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff! This keeps my thick, curly, course hair from turning into a big frizzy mess! I used to use potion 9, and this smells better and for me works a bit better. Makes my hair alot softer than potion 9 also. Price isnt too bad for the amount you get. THis is my HG!

on 3/18/2005 1:52:00 AM

i absolutely LOVE this product. i have been using it for the past 4 years. i buy it in liters. i use it to tame my naturally curly hair (works great to control frizz in heat!), as a moisturizer AND a shaving lotion.

this product does everything. i ran out once and didn't know what to do...now i keep extra on hand at all times!

on 2/2/2005 11:23:00 AM

I do like this but I don't really notice any fragrance, could just be me though. This conditioner does have cones in it so if you are trying to avoid this particular ingredient I wouldn't get this, otherwise it is a very nice leave in. Makes my hair very shiney, calms frizzies and helps with static.

Top Rated Rusk Products