April 16, 2014 | 870 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by rosiers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Very refreshing scent, love it over warmer days. The only draw back for this cheap pick me up is the scent doesn't last long...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

How refreshing can a fragrance be? Well I'm hard pressed to find one fresher than this one. I love smelling it. I would even pick it up when I passed it in the department store just for an uplifting whiff.
Sadly, not something I can pull off. I'm very picky about how a scent blends with my body chemistry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Cosmoholic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, now this one deserves a higher rating! It`s my favourite fragrance esp. for summertime. It`s absolutely fresh, to me it also smells fruity / peachy (which I love) and it`s never overpowering.
Some reviewers mentioned it doesn`t have enough staying-power, don`t know, I spray it all over my clothes and I`m fine. Maybe it doesn`t last well on skin but I use every fragrance maily on my clothes. Anyway, the price is about a half (or even less) then what I pay for other fragrances so that`s another plus.
Overall: great super-fresh and pleasant summer-scent!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorites. It has a wonderful fresh scent, but unfortunately it doesn´t last too long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

For me, this is more like a body spray then a perfume as the scent doesn't last for too long. I do LOVE the scent though. Very clean and fresh, a nice Summer/Spring scent. The smell does resemble green tea, but a little bit on the artificial side with some woody notes? Because the scent is so crisp and not overwhelming, I use this mostly during the day. I dropped the lid by accident and it cracked so the packaging isn't that great so I took a lippy off for that along with the lasting power of this scent, but other than that I would buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by sarah1608

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A fresh, summery day time fragrance. Simple and refreshing, but as many reviewers have said - not much staying power. Otherwise it would be worthy of 5 points :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this scent. It's very fresh and citrusy, but the smell just won't last on me. Not even for 20 minutes :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2011 9:20:00 PM More reviews by ohhellojanie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received this recently in a swap and I really do like it a lot. Simple, clean, and green but not too herbal, more of a lightly sweet green scent. It does smell a bit generic but I like that it's inoffensive and casual. There are lots of complaints here about its lack of lasting power but I actually find that the EDT lasts a decent amount of time on me. I spritz it about two times and I can still get hints of it on myself later in the day, so I assume others who are very close to me can smell it too - just what I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very light and clean scent. I use this most of the time and the smell lasts for most of the day. Great for the summer time (and any other season really) and it's very appropriate for work or school. Really nice and would definitely repuchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by kdb

i keep this in my car and use it if i need to take some stinky off my car.. i wouldnt wear it on myself. smells exactly like green tea.