Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

3.8

on 7/28/2011 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this fine for a while, but I was expecting less citrus and more tea. I've since replaced my desire for a tea scent with Yves Rocher's green tea fragrance, and got myself the fresh, clean citrus tea with EL Pure White Linen Light Breeze, which worked better on my skin. The dry down on this is a little strange, a "generic perfume" note which bothers me a bit.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I LOVE this scent. It's soft refreshing and reminds me of spring/summer!
It does smell like lemony-green tea and is quite soft and doesn't last long, but it smells great once it's on. It was my mom's perfume, and she gave it to me. I don't think I've thanked her enough for this perfume haha!
Unfortunately my bottle has finished, and it's been hard for me to find this perfume! :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this fragrance! it does smell like lemon green tea but its a good combo. its more like a body mist in my opinion though :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

While browsing in my favorite luxury drugstore I came across this perfume. Since it was on sale I couldn't resist taking it home.

At first the scent is very lemony (which I didn't particularly like, since it often comes across as 'cheap') but after a while it transforms in a unique lemon/ green tea-ish smell. Very fresh and clean.
I will be honest: this is not my kind of perfume, I prefer warmer powdery perfumes. But for summer it is perfect and one of my favourites!

I have a rather large bottle, I guess 100/150 ml, which doesn't make it very easy to tag alone (but I still do, since I have a big bag which is already full of stuff).

The biggest plus, which for others could really be a downer: I actually would consider this more of a fragrance body spray, than an actual perfume.
I kind of like body sprays in the summer. It makes you feel and smell fresh and clean. Especially in the heat I don't like to wear a heavy perfume.

That's why I still like to give this product 4 out of 5:

Not a 5, because it's not really a perfume, and I'm really not a lemony perfum kinda gal, but not a 3 since I really like it in the summer as a body spray. I immediately feel refreshed, and although is doesn't last all day, that is not really a downside for me. Mainly because if you consider the prize compared to the sheer size of the product it doesn't matter if you have to spritz a few times throughout the day (although two royal showers of this stuff is quite enough don't worry).

I would definitely buy it again for summer, IF I ever finish the bottle haha!

This is not my typical choice of perfume, but thought I'd share my review. While looking for my new summer fragrance I came across this one, and tried a sample. I would describe it as very light, refreshing, crisp and clean. I didn't like when first sprayed, but it dried down to a soft clean very nice scent. The woman at Macy's actually informed me that this is the #1 fragrance sold to Nurses and health care professionals, and if I walked into my local hospital up the street this is what you'll smell. They can't even keep in stock fast enough. Needless to say even though it's nice, I didn't buy, since I like more warm sensual scents for me, or more floraly clean scents, but if someone is in health care field and looking for that fresh smell that is not over bearing, this one may be for you. I say No I would not buy for myself, but I could see buying this as a gift for someone in my family that loves soft smelling perfumes.

on 4/30/2011 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's more like a body-spray for me too since it's very light and doesn't last long. I have the small 30mL bottle? and I keep it in my bag for touch-ups. Very fresh crisp notes, with a slight woody side. Great for those who don't like muddy heavy scents. Will buy again when I run out.

on 4/29/2011 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Very refreshing scent, love it over warmer days. The only draw back for this cheap pick me up is the scent doesn't last long...

How refreshing can a fragrance be? Well I'm hard pressed to find one fresher than this one. I love smelling it. I would even pick it up when I passed it in the department store just for an uplifting whiff.
Sadly, not something I can pull off. I'm very picky about how a scent blends with my body chemistry.

on 3/9/2011 2:16:00 PM

Wow, now this one deserves a higher rating! It`s my favourite fragrance esp. for summertime. It`s absolutely fresh, to me it also smells fruity / peachy (which I love) and it`s never overpowering.
Some reviewers mentioned it doesn`t have enough staying-power, don`t know, I spray it all over my clothes and I`m fine. Maybe it doesn`t last well on skin but I use every fragrance maily on my clothes. Anyway, the price is about a half (or even less) then what I pay for other fragrances so that`s another plus.
Overall: great super-fresh and pleasant summer-scent!

This is one of my favorites. It has a wonderful fresh scent, but unfortunately it doesn´t last too long.

Popular Fragrances