July 31, 2014 | 2054 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by BunnySlippers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

While browsing in my favorite luxury drugstore I came across this perfume. Since it was on sale I couldn't resist taking it home.

At first the scent is very lemony (which I didn't particularly like, since it often comes across as 'cheap') but after a while it transforms in a unique lemon/ green tea-ish smell. Very fresh and clean.
I will be honest: this is not my kind of perfume, I prefer warmer powdery perfumes. But for summer it is perfect and one of my favourites!

I have a rather large bottle, I guess 100/150 ml, which doesn't make it very easy to tag alone (but I still do, since I have a big bag which is already full of stuff).

The biggest plus, which for others could really be a downer: I actually would consider this more of a fragrance body spray, than an actual perfume.
I kind of like body sprays in the summer. It makes you feel and smell fresh and clean. Especially in the heat I don't like to wear a heavy perfume.

That's why I still like to give this product 4 out of 5:

Not a 5, because it's not really a perfume, and I'm really not a lemony perfum kinda gal, but not a 3 since I really like it in the summer as a body spray. I immediately feel refreshed, and although is doesn't last all day, that is not really a downside for me. Mainly because if you consider the prize compared to the sheer size of the product it doesn't matter if you have to spritz a few times throughout the day (although two royal showers of this stuff is quite enough don't worry).

I would definitely buy it again for summer, IF I ever finish the bottle haha!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by cheriebeary73

This is not my typical choice of perfume, but thought I'd share my review. While looking for my new summer fragrance I came across this one, and tried a sample. I would describe it as very light, refreshing, crisp and clean. I didn't like when first sprayed, but it dried down to a soft clean very nice scent. The woman at Macy's actually informed me that this is the #1 fragrance sold to Nurses and health care professionals, and if I walked into my local hospital up the street this is what you'll smell. They can't even keep in stock fast enough. Needless to say even though it's nice, I didn't buy, since I like more warm sensual scents for me, or more floraly clean scents, but if someone is in health care field and looking for that fresh smell that is not over bearing, this one may be for you. I say No I would not buy for myself, but I could see buying this as a gift for someone in my family that loves soft smelling perfumes.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 4:56:00 AM More reviews by alee26

It's more like a body-spray for me too since it's very light and doesn't last long. I have the small 30mL bottle? and I keep it in my bag for touch-ups. Very fresh crisp notes, with a slight woody side. Great for those who don't like muddy heavy scents. Will buy again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by rosiers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Very refreshing scent, love it over warmer days. The only draw back for this cheap pick me up is the scent doesn't last long...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

How refreshing can a fragrance be? Well I'm hard pressed to find one fresher than this one. I love smelling it. I would even pick it up when I passed it in the department store just for an uplifting whiff.
Sadly, not something I can pull off. I'm very picky about how a scent blends with my body chemistry.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Cosmoholic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, now this one deserves a higher rating! It`s my favourite fragrance esp. for summertime. It`s absolutely fresh, to me it also smells fruity / peachy (which I love) and it`s never overpowering.
Some reviewers mentioned it doesn`t have enough staying-power, don`t know, I spray it all over my clothes and I`m fine. Maybe it doesn`t last well on skin but I use every fragrance maily on my clothes. Anyway, the price is about a half (or even less) then what I pay for other fragrances so that`s another plus.
Overall: great super-fresh and pleasant summer-scent!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorites. It has a wonderful fresh scent, but unfortunately it doesn´t last too long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

For me, this is more like a body spray then a perfume as the scent doesn't last for too long. I do LOVE the scent though. Very clean and fresh, a nice Summer/Spring scent. The smell does resemble green tea, but a little bit on the artificial side with some woody notes? Because the scent is so crisp and not overwhelming, I use this mostly during the day. I dropped the lid by accident and it cracked so the packaging isn't that great so I took a lippy off for that along with the lasting power of this scent, but other than that I would buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by sarah1608

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A fresh, summery day time fragrance. Simple and refreshing, but as many reviewers have said - not much staying power. Otherwise it would be worthy of 5 points :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this scent. It's very fresh and citrusy, but the smell just won't last on me. Not even for 20 minutes :(