BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 1/11/2011 9:32:00 PM

It's nice and creamy. I wouldn't wear it alone because it does crease after a while. I use it as a base and it great.

on 12/15/2010 7:49:00 AM

I have a couple of these, Skinny Jeans and Birthday Suit, and I LOVE them. I recently purchased a MAC paint pot and I was so disappointed with the MAC ones compared to BeneFit so I will not waste my money again.

I have combination skin with very oily T-zone and eyelids (esp in summer) and these babies do not budge! They are fantastic. I am definitely going to buy me some more of these! My only wish would be that they developed a few more matte shades and there is only so much shimmer I can wear everyday!

Otherwise these are fantastic and really worth splashing out on as they are lasting me ages (have had them for 6 months now) with no signs of drying out or running out!

on 12/8/2010 1:51:00 PM

One word - LOVE!
Pros:
- no creasing (only after 8 hours wear probably)
- very blendable
- nice to use as a base or on it's own
- does not dry out as fast as other cream eye shadows
- not drying

Cons:
- none!

my fave is birthday suit. I can use this everyday as main shadow or base. This is far better than MAC paintpots.

on 12/4/2010 11:53:00 PM

I have this in RSVP which is a very shimmery pale pinky/peach. A light sweep across the lids brightens the eye area when worn alone and it works well as a highlight colour. It can also be used as a base for powder eye shadows. I wore it a lot during the summer under peach and coral shadows and it looked very pretty. I like cream shadows because they are easy to work with and I don't have to worry about cleaning up fallout. This lasts all day on my lids and I have not noticed any creasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a long lasting fast application eye shadow. I purchased RSVP and Figgy (purple color). I love both of them. They do not crease and last all day long. They can be a bit tricky to apply when you use your finger. Very happy. :-)

on 12/2/2010 4:42:00 PM

I love this product. I have R.S.V.P. and I love how it looks so sheer and natural. It is the only cream eye shadow that I own that does not crease. Would def buy again.

on 10/24/2010 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

these are definitely not creasless. i have super oily, asian eyelids and this definitely creases on me nor does it last very long. maybe it's something about my eyes, but i had a hard time w/not only blending, but applying in general. like most cream products, it just didn't stay smooth or have an even application. i actually have a sample size of this and maybe this isn't a problem in the full size, but the sample size jar doesn't tightly close so the product is definitely drying out.

on 10/6/2010 4:58:00 PM

Tried these at Ulta. They have a wonderful texture, and are easy to blend for sure. Busy Signal is very pigmented, and I can see how this could win awards. BUT, really, 20 buckeroos for eyeshadow? Maybe if you are in a splurge and really dig the colors, which, are fairly common.

If you're still in love and want to get it, I recommend looking at Ulta's Extreme Wear Cream Eyeshadow line. There is a color that nearly dupes a lot of the Benefit ones. For example, Private Party looks close enough to Busy Signal and It's Complicated is a lot like R.S.V.P. Even Skinny Jeans can be swapped for Misbehavin. Not saying they're exact dupes, and the textures are way different, but if you're on a budget, these are worth trying. Plus they're always on sale!

Edit: Okay, I caved in. I bought these and it was really disappointing! I have fairly oily lids and thought these would work as a shadow with my primer. Nope. Okay, maybe as a base? Nope. It's just crease city with this baby. Plus it burned towards the end of the day. Ouch.

on 9/25/2010 9:31:00 PM

i have this in the shade RSVP. i don't mind if these aren't that pigmented as they add a very pretty sheen to my eyes. my friend remarked that my eyes looked natural but a little more perfect when i wore this the other day. really easy and quick to throw on if you're in a rush. you don't really look made up but it just adds a subtle hint of shimmer that draws attention to your eyes. on school days when i don't have time to be too fancy with my makeup, i throw this on along with a few coats of mascara and i'm set! highly recommend :)

on 9/21/2010 10:41:00 AM

I have 4 shades, Birthday Suit (all time fave), Tattle Tale (lovely buttercream color...really brightens my brown eyes), RSVP - Pink champagne color and Skinny Jeans (gray taupey color...think 80's skinny jeans colors not our current dark denim). I love these, especially over MUFE Aqua Creams because these enhance the eyes and go on sheer, but can be built up. MUFE's are good if you want "paint" not enhancing. These are easy to apply and let you swipe and go leaving you with eyes that look like you spent 30 minutes blending. They also serve as a nice base for other shades. Birthday Suit is the most universally flattering to me and melts into my NW20 skin leaving a soft sheen. If you haven't tried these...give one a try! I would suggest starting with Birthday Suit or RSVP if you want subtle start. These aren't big bright colors, they are soft sheer colors...at least the 4 that I have tried are.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products