November 26, 2014 | 1510 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this in RSVP which is a very shimmery pale pinky/peach. A light sweep across the lids brightens the eye area when worn alone and it works well as a highlight colour. It can also be used as a base for powder eye shadows. I wore it a lot during the summer under peach and coral shadows and it looked very pretty. I like cream shadows because they are easy to work with and I don't have to worry about cleaning up fallout. This lasts all day on my lids and I have not noticed any creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by salesgirl5150

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was looking for a long lasting fast application eye shadow. I purchased RSVP and Figgy (purple color). I love both of them. They do not crease and last all day long. They can be a bit tricky to apply when you use your finger. Very happy. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by mandywalker

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. I have R.S.V.P. and I love how it looks so sheer and natural. It is the only cream eye shadow that I own that does not crease. Would def buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 10:33:00 PM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

these are definitely not creasless. i have super oily, asian eyelids and this definitely creases on me nor does it last very long. maybe it's something about my eyes, but i had a hard time w/not only blending, but applying in general. like most cream products, it just didn't stay smooth or have an even application. i actually have a sample size of this and maybe this isn't a problem in the full size, but the sample size jar doesn't tightly close so the product is definitely drying out.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by dela_cerna

Tried these at Ulta. They have a wonderful texture, and are easy to blend for sure. Busy Signal is very pigmented, and I can see how this could win awards. BUT, really, 20 buckeroos for eyeshadow? Maybe if you are in a splurge and really dig the colors, which, are fairly common.

If you're still in love and want to get it, I recommend looking at Ulta's Extreme Wear Cream Eyeshadow line. There is a color that nearly dupes a lot of the Benefit ones. For example, Private Party looks close enough to Busy Signal and It's Complicated is a lot like R.S.V.P. Even Skinny Jeans can be swapped for Misbehavin. Not saying they're exact dupes, and the textures are way different, but if you're on a budget, these are worth trying. Plus they're always on sale!

Edit: Okay, I caved in. I bought these and it was really disappointing! I have fairly oily lids and thought these would work as a shadow with my primer. Nope. Okay, maybe as a base? Nope. It's just crease city with this baby. Plus it burned towards the end of the day. Ouch.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by annieface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have this in the shade RSVP. i don't mind if these aren't that pigmented as they add a very pretty sheen to my eyes. my friend remarked that my eyes looked natural but a little more perfect when i wore this the other day. really easy and quick to throw on if you're in a rush. you don't really look made up but it just adds a subtle hint of shimmer that draws attention to your eyes. on school days when i don't have time to be too fancy with my makeup, i throw this on along with a few coats of mascara and i'm set! highly recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I have 4 shades, Birthday Suit (all time fave), Tattle Tale (lovely buttercream color...really brightens my brown eyes), RSVP - Pink champagne color and Skinny Jeans (gray taupey color...think 80's skinny jeans colors not our current dark denim). I love these, especially over MUFE Aqua Creams because these enhance the eyes and go on sheer, but can be built up. MUFE's are good if you want "paint" not enhancing. These are easy to apply and let you swipe and go leaving you with eyes that look like you spent 30 minutes blending. They also serve as a nice base for other shades. Birthday Suit is the most universally flattering to me and melts into my NW20 skin leaving a soft sheen. If you haven't tried these...give one a try! I would suggest starting with Birthday Suit or RSVP if you want subtle start. These aren't big bright colors, they are soft sheer colors...at least the 4 that I have tried are.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by kristinacakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are amongst my go-to products for everyday. Stunning colours, brilliant staying power and they really don't crease on my slightly oily eyelids. My favourite combo at the moment is 'My Dates My Brother' with a quick swipe of MACs Naked Lunch e/s over the top to really brighten up my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 4:09:00 AM More reviews by DNS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in RSVP. It doesn't crease and has a beatuful sheen. I wear it alone or under shadow to help make them last longer. It also makes matte shadow have just a hint of shimmer - but only a hint.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 3:10:00 AM More reviews by Junke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this product in the color 'birthday suit'. I love it... its smooth and lasts for a long time. This celebrity make up artist I admire uses Benefit's creaseless cream shadows as the first layer of eyeshadow for many of the looks she creates. Along with MAC, Bobbi Brown, and Lancome, this is one of my favorite cream shadows!

My only complaint would be the smell... it smells like chemicals. =/