October 20, 2014 | 928 users online

Fragrance - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy For Him

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2004 3:45:00 AM More reviews by yankeeoregon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate to be a wet blanket, but I honestly don't know what in the world makes this such a great cologne for men; wait! Maybe I do: THE NAME. Sigh; I guess "women will want to nail you" didn't fit as well on the box; now I am only referring to the people I know in person (and not you wonderful make up alley guys and gals ;), but it seems like the hype and status of this cologne is enough to make people want to covet it. Sure, it's not a BAD smell, actually kind of pleasant. BUT- it certainly is nothing new that we haven't all smelled before, am I right? AM I RIGHT?!? ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2004 12:49:00 AM More reviews by katya0026

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the way this smells! We will definitely be purchasing this scent again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2004 11:12:00 AM More reviews by prettypoison2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

mmmmm delicious.. i got this for my BF, b/c it smells great.. he actually likes it too. he is very picky

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2004 5:16:00 PM More reviews by clb97p

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with everyone else--this cologne is great! It is my favorite men's fragrance, and I love it when my DH wears it. VERY sexy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2004 2:08:00 PM More reviews by HeatherH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this stuff!! I've bought it for my bf 3x. He also loves this stuff!! I can't get over how intoxicating this smell is!! Better than eternity by calving klein which used to be my fave!! I don't like the VS Sexy 2. It does not smell good! My bf has this in the body wash, aftershave and cologne!! All are great products!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 1:08:00 AM More reviews by aimless07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

oh man i love this stuff on my finacee. i bought him hte kit at Christmas with the aftershave and bodywash? and the cologne. he loves it and so do i. a must buy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2004 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ROXXI74

The name says it all. VERY SEXY. Indeed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2004 3:37:00 PM More reviews by CsBaby1621

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this for my bf and he smells sooo sexy! This smells so sexy and light...mmmmmm! It's a perfect gift for a bf, husband, friend, etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2004 12:11:00 PM More reviews by skippy_gayle

what a yummy fragrance for men! its not overly musty-very sweet, but 'manly' at the same time. now...how to get my boyfriend to switch from his 4 years and running gravity cologne? hmmmm lol

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2004 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

Love, Love Love this on my boyfriend! I am very picky about men's cologne and most come off as musty or just plain overpowering to me but this is PERFECT! Trust me ladies, go get a bottle for your man!