November 28, 2014 | 1024 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Shiseido - The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by KiuKiu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this makeup remover! It takes off every last bit of makeup on my face. It is oily, but that's what gives makeup removers the ability to remove all the makeup, including the liquid eyeliner left in between lashes (those suckers used to take me forever to get off). And I think that oily skinned people could use it too, as long as they wash their face immediately afterward. I would repurchase this, but first I want to try baby oil. I spend enough (actually too much) on Shiseido anyways.

***UPDATE***Baby oil was horrible for me, but I found that Neutrogena Oil-Free Makeup Remover works just as well as this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2007 11:13:00 AM More reviews by ilovelomos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Ingredients:
Water, cyclomethicone, butylene glycol, sd alcohol 40-b, neopentyl glycol dicaprate, cetyl octanoate, sodium chloride xylitol, benzalkonium chloride, trisodium edta, fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2007 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Henna123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

At first, I hated this product and thought it was useless. My friend works at Shiseido counter and I told her that this remover did not even remove the mascara base or the lifting mascara. I told her my lashes were coming off b/c those 2 products together are impossible to take off.
She explained to me I was doing it wrong. Your suppose to actually put the cotton ball on your lashes for about 5 seconds and let the remover dissolve the product on your lashes and then wipe down and out. So I tried this method and it made a world of difference. Now actually look forward to putting my mascara on and removing it at the end of the day.
So ladies try this method. Promise it will work!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by grouchie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The wonderful SA from the London Drugs where I usually stop to pick up whatever I'm lemming for gave me a large sample of this (along with a whole bunch of Shiseido skincare & m/u samples) when I picked up Shiseido's Lasting Lift Mascara & yet another Shiseido Mascara Base. I do find that this really effectively removes all of my eye m/u including the notoriously impossible to remove Lasting Lift Mascara - however, I find that this stings a little at times (whereas Lise Watier's dual-phase wp eye m/u removes does not). I did not find it overly greasy, but I do wash my face to remove the rest of my m/u - no nasty film/residual left thereafter.
If I could not purchase Lise Watier's ($22 CND/120ml) then I would purchase this product ($30CND/125ml).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2007 1:29:00 AM More reviews by dodonel

I really like this product. Unlike other reviewers, I do not find it oily or greasy. It easily removes waterproof eye makeup. Doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. Important to remember to shake the bottle before using.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2007 4:13:00 AM More reviews by coutureisqueen

It works really well and is really gentle, but it's a little TOO gentle for me. I like oilier formulas that spread better; when I put this on the cotton pad it feels like I really have to scrape my skin to get all the m/u off, which I hate. I used up a full bottle of this, which is probably the first time I have finished anything, and I won't be repurchasing. I found my HG eye makeup remover and it's only 1.99-5.99 a bottle-Avon's moisture effective one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2007 3:54:00 PM More reviews by jenniferm6904

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a fab remover to take off my MAC fluidline eyeliner!! I also use it to remove stay-on lipcolor. The first couple times I used it, the oily feeling bugged me but I quickly got used to it because dries quickly. I really like the small spout, you can control the how much comes out. I apply two drops on each side of a q-tip. They work much better than cottonballs or swabs. A little of this stuff goes a long way. The only reason I don't give it 5 lippies is that its a tad on the expensive side (about $25) but the bottle lasts a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2006 10:35:00 PM More reviews by jdoe18

I used to love this stuff. It took a little work to get eye makeup off but it felt nice and cool on my face and was not irritating to my skin at all. And it wasn't greasy. However, when I went to back to get another bottle, they had changed the formula and now it works better at getting mascara off but it's just as greasy as everything else. The lack of grease was one of the things that attracted me to it in the first place.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2006 6:18:00 PM More reviews by dumbfishie

This product takes off eyeshadow, eyeliner, but not my mascara!! I'd rather invest in Shu Uemura's cleansing oil--that stuff REALLY gets my mascara off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2006 10:17:00 PM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried MK's version a long time ago, but a friend recomended shiseido for me.

It is a tad expensiveit's $24, but it's lasted me a very long time. Luv the fact that it dispenses from small opening, esp when i used it with q-tips for minor eyeliner touch up or eyeshadow touch up. It has a nice scent and definetly rebuy when i run out. It was gentle on my skin, I didn't have any irritations from this product. continued >>