April 20, 2014 | 922 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2010 8:28:00 PM More reviews by ItsNayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This bubble bar smells absolutely amazing! It's a sweet candy scented bar with little soft chunks of moisturizing coco butter. Makes a beautiful bath. Totally reccomended! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 8:17:00 PM More reviews by jenryan82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this bath bar. It really does smell like candy with a hint of a vanilla and cocoa butter. I use a third to half of the bar per bath. The water is tinted a nice pink and smells quite nice. You have to make sure you get a piece of the cocoa butter core in the bar slice to make the water extra soft.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2009 6:32:00 AM More reviews by alizarine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

Like all Lush bubble bars, you can get a boatload of bubbles out of this baby. And if you're into sweet, candy-like scents, you'll get this as a bonus. If you're like me, and prefer spicy or flowery scents, you'll most likely find this utterly boring.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2009 9:41:00 AM More reviews by theresheather

My favorite bubble bar from LUSH!
The scent is vaguely reminiscent of cotton candy, and it really lingers on your skin and in your house.
If you don't like super sweet scents, then this one isn't for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

Pretty candy, sugary scent...this is what i imagine the colour pink would smell like.
Totally girly, very softening and relaxing with bright pink water topped with white bubbles.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 4:04:00 AM More reviews by tinathecookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I can't stop using these! They are truly great. Much like the MMM, but slightly smaller and smell a little less intense. when I get one I just can't stop smelling it until I use it up! Fantastic

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by bvbvvbvvv

i prefer LUSH bomb than bubble bar,but this smells great, it smells like a sweet gum,and bubbles are rich!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2009 5:23:00 AM More reviews by SugarBabyRach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use a little chunk of this when I give my kitty a bath after a long day playing outside. My body feels so moisturised after, and the scent lingers in the bathroom. I adore the scent and it turns the bath a pretty pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by AbigailE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The scent of this is absolutely mouthwatering. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 1:13:00 PM More reviews by nicky1217

This is such a guilty pleasure. The scent of this is absolutly gorgeous; I love that I-just-stepped-into-a-sweet-shop smell! I get loads of bubbles from it too, I don't know what everyone is complaining about. I cut the bar into three pieces and use one piece per bath, I've always had bubbles that lasted a very long time and foamed up well. The scent it leaves on your skin is not too strong, just perfect. Nice and moisturizing too!