Paula's Choice Gentle Touch Makeup Remover

Not tested on animals

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane (silicone solvents/skin-conditioning agents), Isohexadecane (mild solvent), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin (slip agents/water-binding agents), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (soothing plant extract), Bisabolol (antioxidant/soothing agent), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Poloxamer 184 (surfactant polymer), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Benzalkonium Chloride (preservatives), Allantoin Glycyrrhetinic Acid (licorice-derived anti-irritant), Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA (stabilizers), Methylparaben (preservative).

on 5/14/2005 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Excellent product, removes my mascara and also the clarins fix quite easily with no tugging.

No stinging and no oily residue. I am so happy with this and will definately rebuy.

on 5/1/2005 4:11:00 AM

A bit greasier than I expected but I really like this. Gentle, takes off all my makeup and even does an excellent job of cleaning gunked up taklon makeup brushes. Will repurchase. *update* Seem to be having some sensitivity issues with my newest bottle.

on 3/13/2005 9:08:00 PM

This is a very good eye makeup remover. It is light in texture and one or two swipes on a cotton square removes even waterproof mascara. I am ordering two more bottles. Excellent product.

on 2/13/2005 2:13:00 PM

Paula's Choice Gentle Touch makeup remover is for all skin types and claims to remove all makeup including waterproof mascara with antioxidants and anti-irritants. I am halfway through my first bottle and it removes my eye makeup without irritating my sensitive eyes. It leaves no greasy after-feel.

Contains: Purified Water, Cyclomethicone (slip agent/skin conditioning agent), Isohexadecane (mild detergent cleansing agent/emulsifier), Butylene Glycol (slip agent/water-binding agent), Glycerin (water-binding agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (anti-irritant), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Glycyrrhetinic Acid (licorice-derived anti-irritant), Allantoin (anti-irritant), Bisabolol (antioxidant/soothing agent), Benzyl Alcohol (solvent/preservative), Poloxamer 184 (surfactant polymer), Sodium Chloride (stabilizer), Benzalkonium Chloride (preservative), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer) Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben (preservatives).

4 oz / 118 mL for $12.95 at www.paulaschoice.com.

on 12/31/2004 6:11:00 PM

This removes eye makeup including waterproof mascara really well. I find it to be very light and soothing. Have been using this for over two months and it does not cause milia. Excellent product and I will repurchase.

on 5/8/2004 1:22:00 AM

I love Paula's skincare, but I really don't like this makeup remover. I have oily/combo skin, and it's just too greasy for me. I much prefer Clinique's Take the Day Off remover. It works just as well if not better, doesn't feel as greasy, and like Paula's, is fragrance free as well.

on 2/25/2004 1:47:00 PM

I was hoping to like this product and replace my Kiehl's eye makeup remover. I felt that this was too oily and I still had to pull to get eye makeup off.

on 2/21/2004 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This is the perfect eye makeup remover for me. Its so soothing, suppose it is because of the high aloe gel content. If you love Lancome bifacil you will LOVE this more. It is non irritating, non greasy and removes makeup quickly even waterproof mascara. The packaging isn't anything fancy but I don't care about that. The only con is that it has to be ordered off the internet on her site. Definitely one of my HOLY GRAIL products.

on 2/17/2004 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am sooo happy to have found this product! I wear TONS of eye make-up (though tastefully if I do say so myself!) and it really takes it all off. I squirt a little bit on a cotton square, then wrap it around my index finger and gently rub my lashes. Works like a charm! One little gripe - the top seems to leak a little. I took it on a trip with me and a lot of it had seeped out. Of course, that may have been my own fault, it may not have been closed all the way. Anyway, great stuff, I highly recommend it!

on 12/6/2003 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried this product after discovering that PC Cleanser didn't fully remove my eye makeup. It is a very watery product and I found I had to pull or rub on my eyelids to get the makeup off. If you prefer a creamier eye makeup remover, you probably won't be happy with this--I wasn't. I threw most of it away, which I rarely do--I just couldn't stand to use it anymore. Pond's cold cream works better than this, and it's not exactly my favorite--still looking for a good, affordable eye makeup remover! Actually Clinique makes one, but it's very expensive!