November 23, 2014 | 1002 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Paula's Choice - Gentle Touch Makeup Remover

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2005 4:11:00 AM More reviews by yossarian

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A bit greasier than I expected but I really like this. Gentle, takes off all my makeup and even does an excellent job of cleaning gunked up taklon makeup brushes. Will repurchase. *update* Seem to be having some sensitivity issues with my newest bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2005 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Electralight

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very good eye makeup remover. It is light in texture and one or two swipes on a cotton square removes even waterproof mascara. I am ordering two more bottles. Excellent product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2005 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Persifler

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Paula's Choice Gentle Touch makeup remover is for all skin types and claims to remove all makeup including waterproof mascara with antioxidants and anti-irritants. I am halfway through my first bottle and it removes my eye makeup without irritating my sensitive eyes. It leaves no greasy after-feel.

Contains: Purified Water, Cyclomethicone (slip agent/skin conditioning agent), Isohexadecane (mild detergent cleansing agent/emulsifier), Butylene Glycol (slip agent/water-binding agent), Glycerin (water-binding agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (anti-irritant), Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Glycyrrhetinic Acid (licorice-derived anti-irritant), Allantoin (anti-irritant), Bisabolol (antioxidant/soothing agent), Benzyl Alcohol (solvent/preservative), Poloxamer 184 (surfactant polymer), Sodium Chloride (stabilizer), Benzalkonium Chloride (preservative), Disodium EDTA (stabilizer) Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben (preservatives).

4 oz / 118 mL for $12.95 at www.paulaschoice.com.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2004 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Electralight

This removes eye makeup including waterproof mascara really well. I find it to be very light and soothing. Have been using this for over two months and it does not cause milia. Excellent product and I will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2004 1:22:00 AM More reviews by sneezydiva3

I love Paula's skincare, but I really don't like this makeup remover. I have oily/combo skin, and it's just too greasy for me. I much prefer Clinique's Take the Day Off remover. It works just as well if not better, doesn't feel as greasy, and like Paula's, is fragrance free as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2004 1:47:00 PM More reviews by gingin2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was hoping to like this product and replace my Kiehl's eye makeup remover. I felt that this was too oily and I still had to pull to get eye makeup off.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2004 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect eye makeup remover for me. Its so soothing, suppose it is because of the high aloe gel content. If you love Lancome bifacil you will LOVE this more. It is non irritating, non greasy and removes makeup quickly even waterproof mascara. The packaging isn't anything fancy but I don't care about that. The only con is that it has to be ordered off the internet on her site. Definitely one of my HOLY GRAIL products.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2004 6:46:00 PM More reviews by jbrunner76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am sooo happy to have found this product! I wear TONS of eye make-up (though tastefully if I do say so myself!) and it really takes it all off. I squirt a little bit on a cotton square, then wrap it around my index finger and gently rub my lashes. Works like a charm! One little gripe - the top seems to leak a little. I took it on a trip with me and a lot of it had seeped out. Of course, that may have been my own fault, it may not have been closed all the way. Anyway, great stuff, I highly recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2003 11:51:00 AM More reviews by BSM7305

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this product after discovering that PC Cleanser didn't fully remove my eye makeup. It is a very watery product and I found I had to pull or rub on my eyelids to get the makeup off. If you prefer a creamier eye makeup remover, you probably won't be happy with this--I wasn't. I threw most of it away, which I rarely do--I just couldn't stand to use it anymore. Pond's cold cream works better than this, and it's not exactly my favorite--still looking for a good, affordable eye makeup remover! Actually Clinique makes one, but it's very expensive!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2003 1:41:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Update again: PB has updated her pkging but now the juice inside seems changed and somehow diluted and no longer gets rid of my eye makeup in one pass. I have had to lay pads of the makeup remover on my eyes for a long time to budge my eye makeup and my mu ways have not changed in fact I wear less overall. The last time I bought from PB I bought in bulk and I am sorry I did. I will have to move on from this long-time love.

Update: I hate ordering this so I have been on a mission to find something comparable that I can buy at a B&M but all of them: Clinique, Lancome, Clarins, Estee Lauder, Sonia Kashuk, Neutrogena, L'Oreal, Lumene, Klorane, Mary Kay, Merle Norman and even the 5 starred Ponds Bare and Repair did not work as well as the Paula's Choice I am sorry to say. I guess I will just have to suck it up and keep ordering because this is the gentlest, fastest working remover for waterproof mascara I've tried. Also no scent or irritating components. Plus a squeeze bottle so easier to use. Sigh, I so hate ordering this.

I used to use Clarins eye makeup remover and I loved that except for the fragrance and dye. PC's eye makeup remover works just as well as the Clarins w/o the fragrance and dye and at a better price. A winner for me.