October 21, 2014 | 986 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Shower Gels

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2004 9:48:00 AM More reviews by peppermintgirl

I got the Mango Mandarin shower gel. This is a nice thick consistency. But the smell doesn't last any longer than any other shower gel I have tried. You can get some caress or dove shower gel for less money with the same results. This stuff is like 10.00 for a measely 8 ounces. It does smell good but not worth it.
I left mine upside down in the shower, and didn't notice the lid was left open a little bit. More than 75% of mine got wasted. But my bathroom sure does smell good now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2004 1:37:00 PM More reviews by martawoj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I recently like BBW a lot. I like the shower gels although they are on the expensive side. However they lather so well that a bottle will last you a long time. I generally buy the scents that other, cheaper brands don't make such as Coconut Lime Verbena or the seasonal scents. My favourite is White Tea and Ginger although it was recently discontinued (I did stock up a little at the last sale). From the regular line I also like Mandarin Mango and Warm Vanilla Sugar.

They almost always have the buy 3 get 1 free offer so they come down to about $7 per bottle. Great products overall.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2004 7:11:00 PM More reviews by sillysilly

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just don't like BBW stuff. The scents are so artificial smelling. There's no reason for me to use these shower gels, except that people keep giving them to me as presents. They don't moisturize my skin or anything. When buying for myself, I just buy something simple and moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2004 1:16:00 AM More reviews by beboc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love Bath and Body Works shower gels. I have been using them for years. They last a long time and they have a huge variety of scents. I usually layer the scent with the matching body lotion and spray. Favorites are Cotton Blossom, Coconut Lime Verbena, and Creamy Coconut (if you can find it!) I also like the fact that they are always bringing out new scents. Yes, they discontinue some favorites, but it keeps me from getting bored!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2004 2:03:00 PM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Until recently, these are the only shower gels I have used. There are currently at least 5 in my shower. I just love them! They smell sooooo good, you only need a little bit for a good lather (so they last forever) and they make your skin sooo soft. Especially when paired with the matching body lotion. I'll definitely keep purchasing these (though I really don't need to cuz I have like a dozen already)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2003 7:03:00 PM More reviews by NewOrleansLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great lather in my experience. One bottle can go a long way, so it's worth buying. The scent lingers even after you dry off and get dressed, or at least the scent I have does (Cotton Blossom).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2003 4:50:00 PM More reviews by StellarBella

Sweet Pea is a very nice smell if you want one to give for a gift because some of BABW's stuff is really strong like the coconut one(makes me sick to my stomach)
MY only problem with BABW is the price. Shower gel and lotion just shouldn't be that expensive and it is!!! Thats why I wouldn't buy it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2003 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Janine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hit and miss line for me. I love BBW just for their sheer variety of scents and products. But some of their shower gels cause me to itch and develop rashes. Probably too much fragrance in them, yet the frangrances only last while you're in the shower. Will probably rebuy a few of my favourite scents like sweet pea, pearberry, juniper breeze.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2003 8:24:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using B&BW lotions and creams for years but I just started using their shower gels. They're nice. I always thought they would irritate my skin which is why I hesitated on buying them. They lather pretty well and didn't make me itch, but the scent doesn't linger after you've dried off. I will buy more just because I enjoy the 8 minutes of captivating fragrance while I'm in the shower. Cotton Blossom is my absolute favorite. It's so refreshing and clean smelling.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2003 9:35:00 AM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These smell great in the shower but it doesn't last on your skin. They later great but don't moisturize. I think they cost about $9. I won't be buying one unless it's on sale.