August 27, 2014 | 1808 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks eye liner

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by QuyneKayVi

These are very less likely to smudge, and if they do, it happens very rarely. I sometimes have to tug on them and my eyelid in order for it to apply, but otherwise, the liner looks very smooth and is quite self sharpening.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by smithar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm pretty torn about this product, I love it AND I'm disappointed by it at the same time. I find that not all the colours apply the same for me, I have a few of them. Smoky Diamond, Brown Sugar, and Emerald are all wonderful... they apply smooth and with just the perfect amount of pop. But I also have Twilight Sparkle and Sugar Plum and these two leave much to be desired, they don't apply smoothly and the colours aren't as dramatic as I'd like them to be... Sugar Plum is barely visible on my skin!

I'll give them a 4 in the end, just because I love Smoky Diamond and Emerald so much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by crysna

First of all I don't wear much makeup, just a little bit to add a glowing touch to my complexion! Like famous makeup artist Bobby Brown philosophy "a natural look". This product is inexpensive and do the job, smooth on well, very softly, you don't need a sharpener, easy to use, nice package, a range of nice shades, safe to use on eye area, average longevity. I bought it dozens of this eyeliner in black and brown shades and will buy it over and over again! Nice product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Gurlinthacurl

The black one is great, The colored ones, however, leave quite a bit to be desired. They just didn't pop and didn't glide on as smoothly as I prefer. I picked them up on sale for super cheap and would never ever pay full price for these at this point. Actually, I think I'd probably get more color by swiping a dollar bill on my upper lid. :/

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2011 4:46:00 AM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm still on the fence with this eyeliner. The application is amazing. It's smooth like butter, with no tugging and amazing pigmentation. However, it smudges! I can only wear this on my upper lash line, due to the smudging, and it travels to my lower lash line. I don't know if i got a bad batch, but this didn't work for me. Too bad, because it didn't have glitter in it, and i purchased the waterproof version.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by PALEGRE3N

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this! I have it in brown, really easy and comfortable to apply and wear, looks natural and it lasts nicely..but it does smudge a little bit on me, and if I'm only wearing it on my top lids it will transfer to the bottom ones which isn't that attractive (although its not the waterproof one..which I now really want to try)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can't say enough god things about this product!I've been wearing this eyeliner ever since I started wearing make up.It's the one thing I can't go without:Dlol!It's smooth,doen't crumble or ball up!It stays put nicely.I love love love this liner!!!It is a bit pricey,but Avon is ALWAYS having sales on it!!The best eyeliner everrrrrrr!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by Nepthaphis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great eyeliner for a less dramatic look (I reserve my Urban Decay 24/7 for that). Good staying power and a reasonable price :) And cruelty free!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by luv4free

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best. Eyeliner. Ever. It's self-sharpening, and the packaging is perfect; especially if you need to go out, and want to bring it along. Makes my eyes look fantastic. It's not very expensive also! I use blackest night, but I don't use waterproof. It's too hard to get off for me. I'm probably just not using the best eye makeup remover, but I'm fine with being non-waterproof. Because it still looks really good, and doesn't smudge throughout the ENTIRE day. I don't find I need to reapply it..ever. Which is pretty amazing compared to some of the other eyeliners I've used. I'm new to Avon, but I really thought this product was amazing, and definitely will be repurchasing♥

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by purrbox5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best eyeliner I've ever used. It's retractable for one, which is definitely a plus. It goes on smoothly, doesn't tug & stays put all day. I have it in cosmic brown, which is a very versatile shade. Just wish they'd come out with a plum shade.