Avon Glimmersticks eye liner

3.9

on 7/17/2012 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this stuff! I have black,grey,and green and they all go on smoothly and stay looking fabulous! Lasts awhile and i have no complaints about this product. I would recommend it to anyone. SOOOOOOO much easier than using pencils!!

on 6/29/2012 3:57:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is definitely a staple in my beauty routine and always has been. I absolutely love this eyeliner and I have been purchasing it for about 5 years now. I have never found an eyeliner as good as quality as this! It goes on great and even and does not smudge at all throughout the day. I've tried other eyeliners and they all run and make me look like I have dark circles under my eyes..boo. Everything is great about this eyeliner and I recommend it to everyone!

on 6/20/2012 8:31:00 PM

I love this eyeliner in fact I have stock of them. I love the cosmic brown. Last all day. Goes on smooth. Made me stop from getting a eyeliner tattoo because I was tired putting on eyeliner that smears and don't last. This is worth the extra minute to put on. And the price is great!!

on 3/16/2012 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is the type of eyeliner I've been looking for I Iove the look of liquid and gel liners but I'm always in a rush when doing my make up and these eyeliners are perfect they give you that liquid eyeliner look in a pencil and best part of all they last all day.They go on liquid smooth and come in a variety of colors so happy I found these will be my go to eyeliner from now on.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I used to love these liners and I still kind of like the black one, but I've realized that there are so many better eye liner pencils out there for the same price. I don't think the colors are too pigmented and also the glitter is almost invisible. The liner doesn't smudge, but I wouldn't say it lasts too long. I used to reapply it a couple of times a day when I was wearing it. All in all I don't hate the product, but I don't see any reason to love or to repurchase it.

on 2/3/2012 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Oh, my favorite everyday eyeliner, I just love Saturn grey. Its' soft but not too soft, you can do your eyes really quickly in the morning when you're running late :) the price is great, espacially when it's on sale, which happens pretty often. it brings great attention to your eyes without ever getting racoon eyes :)

on 2/1/2012 11:23:00 PM

These are very less likely to smudge, and if they do, it happens very rarely. I sometimes have to tug on them and my eyelid in order for it to apply, but otherwise, the liner looks very smooth and is quite self sharpening.

on 1/11/2012 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I'm pretty torn about this product, I love it AND I'm disappointed by it at the same time. I find that not all the colours apply the same for me, I have a few of them. Smoky Diamond, Brown Sugar, and Emerald are all wonderful... they apply smooth and with just the perfect amount of pop. But I also have Twilight Sparkle and Sugar Plum and these two leave much to be desired, they don't apply smoothly and the colours aren't as dramatic as I'd like them to be... Sugar Plum is barely visible on my skin!

I'll give them a 4 in the end, just because I love Smoky Diamond and Emerald so much.

on 12/28/2011 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First of all I don't wear much makeup, just a little bit to add a glowing touch to my complexion! Like famous makeup artist Bobby Brown philosophy "a natural look". This product is inexpensive and do the job, smooth on well, very softly, you don't need a sharpener, easy to use, nice package, a range of nice shades, safe to use on eye area, average longevity. I bought it dozens of this eyeliner in black and brown shades and will buy it over and over again! Nice product.

on 12/21/2011 3:03:00 PM

The black one is great, The colored ones, however, leave quite a bit to be desired. They just didn't pop and didn't glide on as smoothly as I prefer. I picked them up on sale for super cheap and would never ever pay full price for these at this point. Actually, I think I'd probably get more color by swiping a dollar bill on my upper lid. :/