July 23, 2014 | 1259 users online

Cleansers - Fancl - Mild Cleansing Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lolawants

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this cleansing oil. It works perfectly on my super sensitive skin. It gets everything off--all my makeup and sunscreen--and it doesn't irritate my skin. I always wash my face afterward with my regular cleanser too. My only complaint is that I wish it was easier to find, but that is a small complaint. It's awesome stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by 5catmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This a great cleansing oil for sensitive skin. No fragrance, not drying, not pore clogging if a regular cleanser is used afterward. The packaging is fantastic. I use it to remove waterproof sunscreen, very effective. The only drawback is the price and the fact you must use the whole bottle within 120 days.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by lemonshake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't know what is everyone raving about in here. I bought the smallest pack available thankfully. This thing is oil and It feels like oil, removes makeup like oil. It is slightly thinner than olive oil but similar to sunflower oil in consistency.

I thought it would turn milky when it came in contact with water but it didn't It just sat there slimy and slithery like oil and requires washing with a regular cleanser afterwards.

I might as well use sunflower oil on my face to remove makeup than pay the price for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by pattie0911

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm an utter makeup junkie and have used so many types of makeup remover. I've used DHC olive oil, Plante System, Avene, Aveda, Simple, Logona etc. Logona is my fav for eye makeup remover but Fancl rocks for entire face. this is gentle on acne prone skin and does not dry it out :)

Warm the oil in your palms and then rub it over your face gently
wait for a little bit then follow with the washing liquid/powder :) ALL CLEAN

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Before using Fancl's cleansing oil I used the one from The Face Shop, Fancl is much better =D. It's less oily and easier to control, washes off cleaner with no oily residue too. Sorry TFS, I'm switching to Fancl.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 7:40:00 AM More reviews by roachz81

I like this a lot. This product cleanses makeup effectively and still leaves the skin smooth, without an oily feel. I tried a few days of using this alone and not follow-up with a second wash and skin was good with that. I have used Shu Uemura cleansing oil, and L'Occitane Almond cleansing oil. In terms of cleansing power, the Fancl one outperforms the three. It removed and rinsed very clean. Shu Uemura on the other hand still leaves an oily film which needs to be washed off. L'Occitane is more "watery" and doesn't clean as well as Fancl.

One thing is despite the mildness, try not to get the product in your eyes. I always end up doing that and I swear i could hear "squeaky" sounds everytime i blinked after using this product. That stopped after i tried to be more careful.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by skygazer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that this cleanser is preservative-free. It's also the first cleansing oil I've tried. I was paranoid about using cleansing oils before this as my skin's the oily type, but this doesn't break me out at all. It's really mild and yet heavy-duty at removing makeup, including mascara (I use quite a few brands including deja vu, dior and loreal). I only took 1 lippie off as it doesn't control the oilies that I have.. and I've found a cleanser that does-- Ettusais Medicated Acne Gentle Make Off. If you have non-acne skin, this one is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by brendalhp

I have been using this product for a year. In all,

Pros:
- Price is reasonable
- Love the packaging [frequent Limited Edition bottle designs]
- Need not worry about dispensing too much of the product as 2 pumps as indicated are sufficient for me to fully remove my makeup [However, I use a separate makeup remover for my eye and lashes]
- No breakouts experienced since the first time I use it
- Easy to use [massage product directly onto face with hands for 10 secs and wash it off with warm water]
- Thoroughly removes all makeup in 1 wash [Liquid Foundation, lipstick, lipgloss etc]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

when i was in japan, i didnt have mu remover with me so i bought a mini bottle of this at a nearby convenience store and found my HG! it has never broken me out (and i am super acne prone), removes all of my mu, isnt scented, and rinses clean without drying out my skin. the consistency is perfect- not too thin or thick, and its super gentle even on my bad skin days. everything abt this product is just perfect, even the packaging of the mini bottle is awesome,it has never leaked and the full size comes with a pump. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2011 3:47:00 AM More reviews by jadukdik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG makeup remover/cleanser in one step! love love loveeee this product so much. it's mild but removes everything. i used a toner afterward and there's barely any impurities left behind. will recommend this to everyone. the price is reasonable as well.

also, my face seems a little brightened and fresh after cleansing my face with this cleanser. honestly, i think u can never go wrong with japanese products :)