October 25, 2014 | 830 users online

Cleansers - Fancl - Mild Cleansing Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by yonghuiyovi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am very thankfull that my friend told me about this cleansing oil. the sooner the better. it cleans very well. i used to have this little whitehead deep in my waterline (under my eye) and there was nothing i can do to get rid of it, not even by doing facials. i was already accept that it was going to stay there my whole life, but now it's GONE. i use this cleansing oil every night and just like that, the whitehead has gone and i didn't even know when did it happened. It cleans very well.

UPDATE: So I am now on my 4th year of using this cleansing oil, i find out that sometimes i didn't clean my mascara very well, i can see my skin under my eyes turn black (lance waterproof doll eyes, benefit they're real), this happens when i use three pumps of this oil whenever i feel my make up is heavy. I feel like using more of this, hoping will have more clean power. But i was wrong. Three pumps oil is definitely too thick for my fingers to massage my face.
So one pump for me for most of time and two pumps is max, per cleansing.

Take appropriate amount of oil and massage with circular motion, then wet my hands and massage again, and then rinse. And I get my soft, moist not dry, super clean skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by cubancurls

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Excellent product. I read about this here and on ratzillacosme.com. This is the most amazing face cleanser I've ever tried. The liquid feels oily, especially when rubbed on the skin, but when I wash off with water, there is NOTHING left on the skin, no residue, no sheen, nothing. NOT dry either. Perfect. In fact after a week of using this, day and night, my skin's condition is actually improved!!! Pores are smaller, fine lines are not as visible.

I read the japanese skincare products just don't perform what they're suppose to do but actually improve your skin's condition. I beleive it.

It is a bit pricey at $24-$26 but well worth it.

The correct way to use is to apply to DRY fingers and DRY face. Rub it in, all over. Afterwards, wet the fingers and rub again to create a light foam on the face. Rinse well, especially around the eyes, may sting a bit if some is left in.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lolawants

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this cleansing oil. It works perfectly on my super sensitive skin. It gets everything off--all my makeup and sunscreen--and it doesn't irritate my skin. I always wash my face afterward with my regular cleanser too. My only complaint is that I wish it was easier to find, but that is a small complaint. It's awesome stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by 5catmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This a great cleansing oil for sensitive skin. No fragrance, not drying, not pore clogging if a regular cleanser is used afterward. The packaging is fantastic. I use it to remove waterproof sunscreen, very effective. The only drawback is the price and the fact you must use the whole bottle within 120 days.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by lemonshake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't know what is everyone raving about in here. I bought the smallest pack available thankfully. This thing is oil and It feels like oil, removes makeup like oil. It is slightly thinner than olive oil but similar to sunflower oil in consistency.

I thought it would turn milky when it came in contact with water but it didn't It just sat there slimy and slithery like oil and requires washing with a regular cleanser afterwards.

I might as well use sunflower oil on my face to remove makeup than pay the price for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2011 2:22:00 AM More reviews by pattie0911

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm an utter makeup junkie and have used so many types of makeup remover. I've used DHC olive oil, Plante System, Avene, Aveda, Simple, Logona etc. Logona is my fav for eye makeup remover but Fancl rocks for entire face. this is gentle on acne prone skin and does not dry it out :)

Warm the oil in your palms and then rub it over your face gently
wait for a little bit then follow with the washing liquid/powder :) ALL CLEAN

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Before using Fancl's cleansing oil I used the one from The Face Shop, Fancl is much better =D. It's less oily and easier to control, washes off cleaner with no oily residue too. Sorry TFS, I'm switching to Fancl.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 7:40:00 AM More reviews by roachz81

I like this a lot. This product cleanses makeup effectively and still leaves the skin smooth, without an oily feel. I tried a few days of using this alone and not follow-up with a second wash and skin was good with that. I have used Shu Uemura cleansing oil, and L'Occitane Almond cleansing oil. In terms of cleansing power, the Fancl one outperforms the three. It removed and rinsed very clean. Shu Uemura on the other hand still leaves an oily film which needs to be washed off. L'Occitane is more "watery" and doesn't clean as well as Fancl.

One thing is despite the mildness, try not to get the product in your eyes. I always end up doing that and I swear i could hear "squeaky" sounds everytime i blinked after using this product. That stopped after i tried to be more careful.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by skygazer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that this cleanser is preservative-free. It's also the first cleansing oil I've tried. I was paranoid about using cleansing oils before this as my skin's the oily type, but this doesn't break me out at all. It's really mild and yet heavy-duty at removing makeup, including mascara (I use quite a few brands including deja vu, dior and loreal). I only took 1 lippie off as it doesn't control the oilies that I have.. and I've found a cleanser that does-- Ettusais Medicated Acne Gentle Make Off. If you have non-acne skin, this one is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2011 12:23:00 AM More reviews by brendalhp

I have been using this product for a year. In all,

Pros:
- Price is reasonable
- Love the packaging [frequent Limited Edition bottle designs]
- Need not worry about dispensing too much of the product as 2 pumps as indicated are sufficient for me to fully remove my makeup [However, I use a separate makeup remover for my eye and lashes]
- No breakouts experienced since the first time I use it
- Easy to use [massage product directly onto face with hands for 10 secs and wash it off with warm water]
- Thoroughly removes all makeup in 1 wash [Liquid Foundation, lipstick, lipgloss etc]