Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

4.4

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm leery of calling giving anything the beloved HG status, as there's *so* many options and it's easy to get bored and move on to the next new thing. However, you'll have to pry this cleanser from my kung-fu grip! I was hesitant to try an oil cleanser since my face is oily enough as-is and I've gotten painful and nasty cystic acne from castor and mineral oils, but luckily FANCL's cleanser doesn't have those. You need only a little of this, and even the small 30ml travel/trial bottle I imagine will last me about a month even with near-daily usage (it's nice that it's refillable, unlike some companies' travel sizes). I massage the cleanser gently into my face, then in the shower splash a little water onto my face and massage a bit more before rinsing. I've been following up with my normal cleanser (Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Foam), and I've noticed that all my makeup is GONE, mascara, foundation, sunscreen, everything. I can tell because my Clarisonic's brush head is as white when I finish cleansing as it was before I started. I even swiped on some eye makeup remover just to make sure my mascara was gone and there was nothing on the pad. My face however neither felt stripped nor greasy, but felt plump and hydrated. I'm starting to think I probably don't even need to double cleanse. It is a little expensive, but this is one of those few products that are worth it.

This stuff is great. Gets rid of EVERYTHING - foundation, sunscreen, mascara, you name it. It all comes off in one wash. I like the smell and the consistency. The oil washes right off - there is no residue left on your skin. My skin is left feeling just lovely and clean. I bought a sample a couple of weeks ago and so far it hasn't made me break out. I have already purchased a full bottle! Definitely recommend!
* Edit * Make sure you use it within three months! Does not work as well after it expires...

This is the best cleanser for removing makeup, grime or sunscreen without stripping. I tried a sample of DHC's cleansing oil and it left a film after rinsing. Fancl's cleanser is on the pricey side, but two small pumps is all that is needed. I can make one bottle last at least 6-8 weeks.

I have been using Fancl's mild cleansing oil ever since I first discovered it in a magazine 5 years ago. It thoroughly removes all makeup - including water resistant mascara, without leaving your skin feeling as though it's stripped off all form of moisture. It also does not leave any layer of oil film. My skin feels smooth after the wash. I take my time to massage the oil into my skin. After which, I splash some water on my face (since the oil turns into somewhat of a milk cleanser upon contact with water) and massage it a little more. After washing off everything, I follow with my facial cleanser from Apicare. Even after the double cleansing, my skin does not feel tight or dry.

However, it can be rather stinging if this product gets into your eyes by accident, so 1 lippie off for that. Do close your eyes if you are using the oil on the eye area to remove mascara / eye shadow, etc.

I have read that mineral oil can wreck havoc on the skin, especially for people with acne-prone skin. Mineral oil is a very common product in cosmetic products, especially makeup e.g. foundation. However, as long as it is removed thoroughly, it is unlikely to clog pores which can result in breakouts. But why would I want to wash my face with something that can clog my pores?
As such, I love the fact that Fancl products does not contain any mineral oil. This is why I refuse to use Shu Uemura's oil cleanser even with all the raving about how wonderful it is. I would not want to take the risk.

This is the best cleansing oil on the market I've used a few other brands DHC, Shu and Laniege this is definitely the best one as its not as greasy as the others. I would carry on buying this for years to come!

I am very thankfull that my friend told me about this cleansing oil. the sooner the better. it cleans very well. i used to have this little whitehead deep in my waterline (under my eye) and there was nothing i can do to get rid of it, not even by doing facials. i was already accept that it was going to stay there my whole life, but now it's GONE. i use this cleansing oil every night and just like that, the whitehead has gone and i didn't even know when did it happened. It cleans very well.

UPDATE: So I am now on my 4th year of using this cleansing oil, i find out that sometimes i didn't clean my mascara very well, i can see my skin under my eyes turn black (lance waterproof doll eyes, benefit they're real), this happens when i use three pumps of this oil whenever i feel my make up is heavy. I feel like using more of this, hoping will have more clean power. But i was wrong. Three pumps oil is definitely too thick for my fingers to massage my face.
So one pump for me for most of time and two pumps is max, per cleansing.

Take appropriate amount of oil and massage with circular motion, then wet my hands and massage again, and then rinse. And I get my soft, moist not dry, super clean skin.

Excellent product. I read about this here and on ratzillacosme.com. This is the most amazing face cleanser I've ever tried. The liquid feels oily, especially when rubbed on the skin, but when I wash off with water, there is NOTHING left on the skin, no residue, no sheen, nothing. NOT dry either. Perfect. In fact after a week of using this, day and night, my skin's condition is actually improved!!! Pores are smaller, fine lines are not as visible.

I read the japanese skincare products just don't perform what they're suppose to do but actually improve your skin's condition. I beleive it.

It is a bit pricey at $24-$26 but well worth it.

The correct way to use is to apply to DRY fingers and DRY face. Rub it in, all over. Afterwards, wet the fingers and rub again to create a light foam on the face. Rinse well, especially around the eyes, may sting a bit if some is left in.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this cleansing oil. It works perfectly on my super sensitive skin. It gets everything off--all my makeup and sunscreen--and it doesn't irritate my skin. I always wash my face afterward with my regular cleanser too. My only complaint is that I wish it was easier to find, but that is a small complaint. It's awesome stuff!

This a great cleansing oil for sensitive skin. No fragrance, not drying, not pore clogging if a regular cleanser is used afterward. The packaging is fantastic. I use it to remove waterproof sunscreen, very effective. The only drawback is the price and the fact you must use the whole bottle within 120 days.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really don't know what is everyone raving about in here. I bought the smallest pack available thankfully. This thing is oil and It feels like oil, removes makeup like oil. It is slightly thinner than olive oil but similar to sunflower oil in consistency.

I thought it would turn milky when it came in contact with water but it didn't It just sat there slimy and slithery like oil and requires washing with a regular cleanser afterwards.

I might as well use sunflower oil on my face to remove makeup than pay the price for it.