July 30, 2014 | 1784 users online

Treatments (Face) - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These work for removing blackheads but it is not a cure. Biore Cleansing Strips remove the HUGE blackheads on my nose but does not remove all of them, especially the smaller ones around the side of the nose. I use this about 2 times a week and it helps as a maintenance routine but does not remove ALL plugs on nose.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG for.....strips??? haha I don't know how many of these exist but I really do love em!

If I feel like my pores are enlarged on my nose or need some work. I whip this out, rip em off and then exfoliate immediately after and I get great results!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by bethin

Essentially, this product is for your pores and to minimise the appearance for them. Biore does that. It gets rid of the gunk in your pores NOT black heads. This product is called a pore strip for your pores and it works. I will always repurchase as there is nothing else like it on the market and my pores feel amazing afterwards.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

This is a product I use regularly and always repurchase when I'm out, but at the same time I'm not super impressed with these. My nose is covered with blackheads...Luckily my pores aren't large so they aren't super noticeable, but no matter what I do I cannot get rid of these blackheads. I use these strips once a week after a hot shower to help open up the pores and exfoliating. Getting the strip on is a piece of cake, and it isn't uncomfortable to use, even as it dries and tightens up. I peel the strip off about 10 minutes later, which again, is not painful...Kinda feels like pulling off a Band-Aid. My problem is that sometimes these strips just don't work for some reason. Sometimes they'll pull a ton of gunk off, sometimes I only see one or two little spots that it pulled out. Like I said, I use these the same way every time, and I know the blackheads are definitely there. Maybe they're just too deep and don't want to come out? I don't know, really. And even though these do temporarily help with blackheads, I find they're back just a few days later. When I started using these, I was expecting a more permanent fix. I'll keep buying these and using them weekly because I feel like they work better than anything else, but I just didn't get the awesome results I was hoping for from these.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Biioniic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These do work, but they're not anything miraculous... First, use a scrub made for blackheads or a deep cleansing scrub, then use a clay mask then use these strips... A lot of blackheads came out but you have to do it SLOWLY, it may hurt but no pain no gain... If you have stubborn blackheads, you may have to keep doing it once a week to get rid of them, but it's good not amazing...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by lbackstrom

Great overall, if I get my nose wet enough they're perfect. Helps to use a Clarisonic on my nose first to loosen up.
Also, the baking soda/water solution beforehand works pretty well to loosen everything - I just wipe that on and leave it for a few minutes.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by cankcank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tried multiple times following all instructions, never worked! Maybe removed a little bit of dead skin but not blackheads. I got results with the extra strength formula though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by SophieLoves

These do work but you cant expect them to get everything out. They work best when you come straight out of the shower because the steam opens up your pores, however if you don't want to have a shower but you still want to use them you can fill a large bowl with steaming water and put your face over it with a towel over the back of your head, do this for about 5 minutes, then you can apply the pore strip and it will work a lot better. Also make sure you wet your nose a lot before you put it on or it will not work. When you take them off make sure to remove them slowly. Over all i really like them.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I tried these when they first came out (I believe I was in high school at the time), and they did nothing. I figured I was doing it wrong. Years (and years) later, I have lately been struggling with very congested pores. No scrub, no mask, no motorized brush seemed to be working. I wasn't even aware that they made these anymore, until I stumbled across them at the small Walgreens in my town while looking for some solution to the problem. I remembered my lack of results 10+ years ago, but still figured it was just operator-error. It's not - they still do nothing. I followed the very simple instructions exactly, tore it off, and Viola', nothing. Nothing but maybe a few dead skin cells. Very unimpressive. So I looked into it on a few different derm's webpages, and they too, say that these strips cannot actually remove blackheads, even if they temporarily give the appearance of such. In my case, it didn't even give the appearance of removing anything. Complete waste of money.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by crismeticos

I actually like this product, I have the regular ones by the way, not the deep cleansing. I have used these since high school and I recently bought another pack. They`re not cheap, but I use a strip about every month and a half, so it's really not a lot of money. I tried other peel off mask type pore cleansers but they are awful. These do work, they don't make your blackheads and pores disappear, but they do de-clog and that's worth it to me. It is a bit painful to remove though.