November 23, 2014 | 1845 users online

Concealers - Mary Kay - Full Coverage Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2006 7:16:00 PM More reviews by SirenRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. The best concealer I have tried to date. I use the very lightest color, Light Ivory. When I first squeezed it out onto my finger, it looked too yellowish-white for my pink to neutral toned skin. But I was pleasantly surprised: It was perfect! My skin looks like it has a natural glow with this concealer. It is also very moisturizing: Wheat protein, retinyl palmitate, chamomile extract, lechithin, sphingolipids, ceramides, titanium dioxide, and zinc oxide.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2006 5:39:00 PM More reviews by johansenshawna

I'm not a Mary Kay fan, but this is a wonderful concealer! I bought it at a Mary Kay party just to be polite and ended up with a great new product. It is super-concentrated so I only need a teensy amount to cover under-eye circles and touch up spots of redness. The packaging is great as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2006 8:24:00 PM More reviews by cma1979

Good coverage. Alot of product and not too expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2006 12:04:00 PM More reviews by mtait

This review is for MK Signature™ Concealer in yellow. First of all, this really is yellow. Not slightly skin tone yellow, but YELLOW. It does blend in well, but may not be the right color for me. It initially does a good job of covering acne scares, but also highlights my pores way too much and fades - even if I set it with powder. It is AWFUL for my under eye area because it stings and settles into fine lines. It does an ok job of covering up my dark circles, but not so great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2006 2:03:00 AM More reviews by niblick05

I have tried many concealers for dark undereye circle and this, in Yellow, covers them the best. I use mine on almost a daily basis...it's been at least a year and I'm only now finishing the tube. I'd like to also add that the Yellow concealer should not be used alone--I use a light concealer on top to subdue the yellowness.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2006 3:43:00 AM More reviews by elialu

This stuff is great. It will cover almost anything, and when you powder on top you will not get flaky skin. It will last you for ages. Always keep some handy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2005 9:48:00 PM More reviews by kermie70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is it the HG for the PPP. Contact your Mary Kay rep and find the right color. I use ivory and it's been two years of using it each day. You need a tiny amount, and it really covers. My only issue is that you have to squeeze really carefully so you don't waste it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2005 7:57:00 PM More reviews by jpsbabe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

NORMALLY I WOULDNT BOTHER DOING A REVIEW BUT I KNOW I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT CARRIED AWAY AS A TEENAGER WITH PICKING BLEMISHES AND NOW SUFFERS THE CONSEQUENSES. NO PITTED SCARS BUT SCARS NONE THE LESS. THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB. TIME CONSUMING BUT OH SO WORTH IT. PAT IT ON A LITTLE AT A TIME, CONTINUE PATTING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE THE COVERAGE YOU NEED. I THEN USE A FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION AND PAT IT LIGHTLY ON. THEN SET VERY VERY LIGHTLY WITH POWDER AREAS THAT NEEDED THE MOST COVERAGE I PAT MY POWDER HOWEVER I WANT WITH AREAS THAT DIDNT NEED SO MUCH COVERAGE. I WENT TO CANCUN SWIMMING ETC WATER ACTIVITIES, NOT SURE HOW MY MAKEUP WOULD HOLD UP AND WOOOOOOW, IT IS WATER PROOF AND STAYED BEAUTIFUL. BY THE WAY WITH THIS MAKEUP AND TECHNIQUE IM CONSIDERED A 10 AN WITHOUT THIS MAKEUP WELL I DONT LIKE THINKING ABOUT IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2005 8:48:00 PM More reviews by AmyFehr157

This is my favorite concealer, by far! We call it "liquid gold" in my house because it covers ANYTHING immediately and without a trace! He'd DIE if he knew I said this, but my husband even used this in college when he had problems with acne and no one ever knew -- that's how traceless this stuff is! I've had a tube for probably 4 years and there's still enough in it to use! I LOVE it! The perfect concealer for spots, redness, undereye circles -- anything. Mary Kay, don't ever change your formula!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2005 6:48:00 PM More reviews by scottsgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow do I love this concealer! It's smooth, covers great and stays put all day. It also isn't so oily that it makes my mascara run underneath my eye. It can be a bit drying if you're used to a very creamy concealor but it works great with my eye cream. It also comes in a tube which I like better because I find I don't use too much and a little of this goes a LOOOONG way. Got my mom hooked on it too.