Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer

4.1

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Okay, I thought this was terrible concealer for MANYMANYMANY weeks and was forced to use it b/c I bought it and I'm stubborn like that. I FIANLLY used mineral concealer instead and it just didn't work either. After I ran out of the minerals, I was once again FORCED to use this MK product b/c with me ANYTHING is better under my eyes and on my red marks than nothing at all. Oh my goodness- the thought of almost throwing this in the trash and missing the best concealer of all time when it was right there under my nose just makes me scared! I'm SO used to needing alot of product to cover my problem areas, that I was simply gooping too much of this on! I can't believe that this little tube makes my WORST flaws seem pretty harmless by correcting them with the tinyest drop of product and then DAB DAB DAB. Don't sweep or smear EVER. NO MATTER HOW BAD YOUR PROBLEM AREA IS- Get a tiny drop and dab. If you need more, then repeat this process until you get what you want from this product, but you WILL get it if you chose the right color and LEARN how to work with it. Practice girls- you wren't always an expert on lipliner or mascara, remember? Learn how to use this- it works. I could go on and on about the benefits- lasts all day and my eyes look like BRIGHT eyes, not makeupey skin!!! Ahhhh- I love this stuff.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love, love, love this concealer! I bought a tube last January and its lasted me 15 months! I just dab a little on blemishes, top with sheer powder, and voila, they're gone. The key to applying this concealer is to dab, not rub. Also, i don't like if you squeeze too much out of the tube you cant put it back in the tube. Good coverage, and best of all doesn't break my sensitive acne-prone skin out. Its not the cheapest concealer at $9.50 a tube, but it lasts so long and is awesome quality its definitely worth it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect. The best concealer I have tried to date. I use the very lightest color, Light Ivory. When I first squeezed it out onto my finger, it looked too yellowish-white for my pink to neutral toned skin. But I was pleasantly surprised: It was perfect! My skin looks like it has a natural glow with this concealer. It is also very moisturizing: Wheat protein, retinyl palmitate, chamomile extract, lechithin, sphingolipids, ceramides, titanium dioxide, and zinc oxide.

I'm not a Mary Kay fan, but this is a wonderful concealer! I bought it at a Mary Kay party just to be polite and ended up with a great new product. It is super-concentrated so I only need a teensy amount to cover under-eye circles and touch up spots of redness. The packaging is great as well.

Good coverage. Alot of product and not too expensive.

This review is for MK Signature™ Concealer in yellow. First of all, this really is yellow. Not slightly skin tone yellow, but YELLOW. It does blend in well, but may not be the right color for me. It initially does a good job of covering acne scares, but also highlights my pores way too much and fades - even if I set it with powder. It is AWFUL for my under eye area because it stings and settles into fine lines. It does an ok job of covering up my dark circles, but not so great.

I have tried many concealers for dark undereye circle and this, in Yellow, covers them the best. I use mine on almost a daily basis...it's been at least a year and I'm only now finishing the tube. I'd like to also add that the Yellow concealer should not be used alone--I use a light concealer on top to subdue the yellowness.

This stuff is great. It will cover almost anything, and when you powder on top you will not get flaky skin. It will last you for ages. Always keep some handy.

This is it the HG for the PPP. Contact your Mary Kay rep and find the right color. I use ivory and it's been two years of using it each day. You need a tiny amount, and it really covers. My only issue is that you have to squeeze really carefully so you don't waste it.

NORMALLY I WOULDNT BOTHER DOING A REVIEW BUT I KNOW I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT CARRIED AWAY AS A TEENAGER WITH PICKING BLEMISHES AND NOW SUFFERS THE CONSEQUENSES. NO PITTED SCARS BUT SCARS NONE THE LESS. THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB. TIME CONSUMING BUT OH SO WORTH IT. PAT IT ON A LITTLE AT A TIME, CONTINUE PATTING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE THE COVERAGE YOU NEED. I THEN USE A FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION AND PAT IT LIGHTLY ON. THEN SET VERY VERY LIGHTLY WITH POWDER AREAS THAT NEEDED THE MOST COVERAGE I PAT MY POWDER HOWEVER I WANT WITH AREAS THAT DIDNT NEED SO MUCH COVERAGE. I WENT TO CANCUN SWIMMING ETC WATER ACTIVITIES, NOT SURE HOW MY MAKEUP WOULD HOLD UP AND WOOOOOOW, IT IS WATER PROOF AND STAYED BEAUTIFUL. BY THE WAY WITH THIS MAKEUP AND TECHNIQUE IM CONSIDERED A 10 AN WITHOUT THIS MAKEUP WELL I DONT LIKE THINKING ABOUT IT.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products