April 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by WormEatsBird

Been using this for years, drys up my pimples, soaks up excess oil and smooths out my skin, it has a nice minty scent (which I love) and makes my face tingly on occasion. And it's cruelty free!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by jam09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YES YES YES. Rediscovered love and I'm soooo happy! I had been having so much trouble with my acne-prone skin that I just didn't know what to do anymore. I cleansed, I moisturized, spot-treated, ate well and I would still get pimples every few days. I am using a skin lightener/chemical exfoliant by Paula's Choice to reduce hyperpigmentation but thought that maybe my skin would benefit from an occasional mask. I peered into my drawers from when I stowed this away years ago and was happy to see it still have a good amount left. Same consistency and everything, didn't go bad at all. I have extremely sensitive combo and acne-prone skin. I use this mask once a week for a nice deep clean. I've been using it for about a month now (so about 4 times) and every time I notice any little pimples come to the surface immediately and the mask helps them heal quicker than usual. With every use, I get less and less acne and now I only have two small ones (that are disappearing after only 2 days). My skin type reacts horribly to salicylic acid and well to benzoyl peroxide and sulfur (which this mask has). I credit the sulfur with the acne-combatting action and besides that, it just feels good! I look forward to my "mask day" every week because I can really feel it working and getting deep down into my pores. And at only $4 for a big bottle? It's a complete WIN-WIN and I totally recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by sweetsparkless

It cleaned my skin well and didn't leave it too dry. It made my acne worse. it smelled great and is cheap, but it really didn't too much for me. I heard it was great but I guess only for certain skin types. The scrub was great though!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

After reading all of these good MUA reviews and hearing an amazing amount of youtube hype, I finally gave in and bought this (cheap) mask, hoping to God it would work for my sensitive to dry skin. No. Wrong. Bad choice. I have very good skin, and have only had a few pimples in my life, and even then, the bumps were mainly caused by stress. After applying this mask ONCE, my skin flared up and broke out the worst I have experienced. My blackheads even became more noticeable. DO NOT BUY.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by loveohnine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gave it a shot since it was only $3. Did not do anything for my face. Applied it directly to a whitehead and saw no change after I washed it off. I get much quicker results with a sulfur mask. Will not be repurchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Sweden121

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this mask. It does work for me to clear up white head blemishes and help make pores less visable. My only problem with it is that it takes forever to wash off and it is nearly impossible to wash it off in the bathroom sink without making a mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by supergirlieque

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Always come back to this stuff when I need a relaxing mask. It works well and it makes my skin look and feel soft and bright. I find that it's best used right after I get out of the shower when my skin is clean and my pores are ready to be purified. I alternate this mask with a scrubbing mask whenever I have the time and when my tube runs out, I always buy another. I do try to go for this brand but a couple of times I've had to settle for the store brand and there's no difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 3:46:00 AM More reviews by cilybanez

I bought this mask because I read good reviews about it. With the first application, I felt a tingling sensation around my face. but after how many times of using it, my skin got used to it and I no longer felt the tingling sensation. This is actually a very good mask. it feels so soft after and it actually minimizes pores. It can also be used as a spot treatment. I do find a difference on my zit when I use it overnight, it reduces in size. Overall, I love this product!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Racheljean1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Cool refreshing minty goodness! I first used this mask when I was about 17 at the recommendation of ( hold your breath because this is a shocker ) my MALE friend who also suffers from bad breakouts. At first the idea of a macho man such as my friend lounging on a sofa with a cup of coffee and wearing this mask gave me a good laugh but I started to see the difference in his skin so I jumped on the bandwagon and have used it ever since. I mask my face twice a week and this gives me a wonderful deep cleansing facial at a great price. After using this product since age 17 I really have come to appreciate its ability to clear my blemishes and force me to sit and have time to relax and enjoy the few minutes of pampering I can give myself. Great product and I will love my kermit cream forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by summerseabreeze

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everytime I've seen this I kind of skipped past it in the aisle. It hasn't really appealed to me...until I read up on it right here. That's when I thought 'let's give it a try'. The good: It clears any excess oil from my face and dries fairly quickly. The bad: It takes waaay too long to wash off, even with a wash cloth and hot water. I can overlook that because I know its doing a lot of good for my skin and isn't overly 'chemical-y', but I'm not entirely convinced I will be buying another once this runs out.