December 18, 2014 | 1618 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Honey & Calendula Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2005 11:32:00 AM More reviews by sciongirl17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I guess I'm in the minority here when I say that I think this is going to end up being my HG facial moisturizer. My mom has been using this stuff on her face for years and I've had really bad luck lately with my skin. My skin has turned a bit dry, but gets a little oily as the day goes on. I tried this for the first time yetserday morning and LOVE IT. This stuff is very light and sank in SO quickly on me. I actually had to reapply a few times around my chin because that area is SUPER dry right now (no thanks to my current cleanser). I love the smell, but it's a bit hard to describe. Can definitely smell the honey but there's also another weaker smell. It smells really good and I like that it lingers a bit after being applied. This has already made my skin more radiant. Will definitely repurchase. Oh, also the 16 oz pump bottle is very sanitary and convenient and will last forever. ALSO it's super cheap. I'm done now.

EDIT: This is too heavy for my skin now. It did an amazing job at getting rid of my chapped, flaky skin so I'll definitely use it if that happens again and as a body lotion.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2005 5:28:00 PM More reviews by jazzmegirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an awful product. It needs to come in a pump, rather than a tube. The fragrance is sweet, cloying, nauseating, the consistancy is sticky and strange, and, it doesn't moisturize well, leaving the skin tacky. I love Kiss My Face, but hated this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 8:24:00 AM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product smells so yummie! But it really doesnt soak in very well for my skin. Maybe this would be great for really dry skin. Too bad because once again Kiss my face has created another good smelling product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2005 12:29:00 AM More reviews by jeanyybean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't necessarily think I'd buy this again, though I do like it somehwat. The cream moisturizes, takes a little bit it soak in, it's very rich and soothing. The scent, although pretty honey-floral, is a bit strong. I don't know if everyone would take kindly to the smell. It reminds me of Terax's scent a bit, but takes awhile to fade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2004 5:24:00 PM More reviews by sarah_marie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a sweet-smelling rich, healing moisturizer. I use it as a body lotion after showering. Since it's quite thick, it takes a few more swipes to rub it in than Jergens, for example - but it keeps skin soft all day long. The scent wears off after a while, but while it lasts it is very soothing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I've been using this as a hand cream and am very pleased. I love the smell of this and it soaks right into my hands, leaving them soft but not greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2004 1:28:00 AM More reviews by candycake

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the fragrance is nice and my husband likes it.Just doesnt do much for my dry hands.Its allright on my legs but my hands need something much more emollient.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2003 12:22:00 AM More reviews by famousamos

I adore this product. I love the smell and the feel of my skin after I use this. I mix a vitamin e capsule with this lotion and my face has never looked better. It seems to be evening out my skin tone and doing so much for my dry skin

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2003 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lizzielawyer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My absolute favorite body moisturizer! This stuff is very emollient but never greasy. Absorbs beautifully and lasts a long time. And the smell is to DIE for. I complete adore this stuff - I'm on my third bottle or so!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2003 8:17:00 PM More reviews by downstate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Has a peaceful, Zen-like fragrance--beeswax and basmati rice. It is very coating, but not particularly moisturizing. My skin felt more waxy than dewy, and I'm not sure but ~45 minutes after application there was something in the lotion that seemed to make my skin slightly irritated, well more like hypersensitive to touch. Still looking for a really lovely lotion.