Kiss My Face Honey & Calendula Moisturizer

3.5

Not tested on animals

Water, Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Grape Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/ Caprate, Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Honey, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Yarrow Extract, Orange Flower Extract, Lavender Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Fennel Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Tromethamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Linalool (from essential oil)

on 2/8/2006 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have loved the Kiss My Face Moisturizers that I've tried, but this one was a bit different. It was a bit waxier than the others, and the fragrance is too heavy, and gets really sweet. I wouldn't use it during the day, just in the evening.

on 1/27/2006 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is an excellent moisturizer for hands and body. The price is very reasonable and it is available in a large pump, a smaller tube, and a very small travel size. The scent is pleasant but strong, lingering for 12+ hours, so I would not use this during the day as an all-body lotion because it would probably become cloying. It is better for hands only or at night. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized for hours.

on 10/25/2005 11:32:00 AM

I guess I'm in the minority here when I say that I think this is going to end up being my HG facial moisturizer. My mom has been using this stuff on her face for years and I've had really bad luck lately with my skin. My skin has turned a bit dry, but gets a little oily as the day goes on. I tried this for the first time yetserday morning and LOVE IT. This stuff is very light and sank in SO quickly on me. I actually had to reapply a few times around my chin because that area is SUPER dry right now (no thanks to my current cleanser). I love the smell, but it's a bit hard to describe. Can definitely smell the honey but there's also another weaker smell. It smells really good and I like that it lingers a bit after being applied. This has already made my skin more radiant. Will definitely repurchase. Oh, also the 16 oz pump bottle is very sanitary and convenient and will last forever. ALSO it's super cheap. I'm done now.

EDIT: This is too heavy for my skin now. It did an amazing job at getting rid of my chapped, flaky skin so I'll definitely use it if that happens again and as a body lotion.

on 9/2/2005 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is an awful product. It needs to come in a pump, rather than a tube. The fragrance is sweet, cloying, nauseating, the consistancy is sticky and strange, and, it doesn't moisturize well, leaving the skin tacky. I love Kiss My Face, but hated this product.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product smells so yummie! But it really doesnt soak in very well for my skin. Maybe this would be great for really dry skin. Too bad because once again Kiss my face has created another good smelling product.

on 3/13/2005 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't necessarily think I'd buy this again, though I do like it somehwat. The cream moisturizes, takes a little bit it soak in, it's very rich and soothing. The scent, although pretty honey-floral, is a bit strong. I don't know if everyone would take kindly to the smell. It reminds me of Terax's scent a bit, but takes awhile to fade.

on 6/14/2004 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a sweet-smelling rich, healing moisturizer. I use it as a body lotion after showering. Since it's quite thick, it takes a few more swipes to rub it in than Jergens, for example - but it keeps skin soft all day long. The scent wears off after a while, but while it lasts it is very soothing.

on 6/7/2004 6:41:00 PM

I've been using this as a hand cream and am very pleased. I love the smell of this and it soaks right into my hands, leaving them soft but not greasy.

on 2/17/2004 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

the fragrance is nice and my husband likes it.Just doesnt do much for my dry hands.Its allright on my legs but my hands need something much more emollient.

on 12/29/2003 12:22:00 AM

I adore this product. I love the smell and the feel of my skin after I use this. I mix a vitamin e capsule with this lotion and my face has never looked better. It seems to be evening out my skin tone and doing so much for my dry skin

Top Rated Kiss My Face Products