September 30, 2014 | 1096 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiss My Face - Honey & Calendula Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2005 8:24:00 AM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product smells so yummie! But it really doesnt soak in very well for my skin. Maybe this would be great for really dry skin. Too bad because once again Kiss my face has created another good smelling product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2005 12:29:00 AM More reviews by jeanyybean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't necessarily think I'd buy this again, though I do like it somehwat. The cream moisturizes, takes a little bit it soak in, it's very rich and soothing. The scent, although pretty honey-floral, is a bit strong. I don't know if everyone would take kindly to the smell. It reminds me of Terax's scent a bit, but takes awhile to fade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2004 5:24:00 PM More reviews by sarah_marie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a sweet-smelling rich, healing moisturizer. I use it as a body lotion after showering. Since it's quite thick, it takes a few more swipes to rub it in than Jergens, for example - but it keeps skin soft all day long. The scent wears off after a while, but while it lasts it is very soothing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 6:41:00 PM More reviews by Ilse333

I've been using this as a hand cream and am very pleased. I love the smell of this and it soaks right into my hands, leaving them soft but not greasy.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2004 1:28:00 AM More reviews by candycake

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the fragrance is nice and my husband likes it.Just doesnt do much for my dry hands.Its allright on my legs but my hands need something much more emollient.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2003 12:22:00 AM More reviews by famousamos

I adore this product. I love the smell and the feel of my skin after I use this. I mix a vitamin e capsule with this lotion and my face has never looked better. It seems to be evening out my skin tone and doing so much for my dry skin

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2003 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lizzielawyer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My absolute favorite body moisturizer! This stuff is very emollient but never greasy. Absorbs beautifully and lasts a long time. And the smell is to DIE for. I complete adore this stuff - I'm on my third bottle or so!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2003 8:17:00 PM More reviews by downstate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Has a peaceful, Zen-like fragrance--beeswax and basmati rice. It is very coating, but not particularly moisturizing. My skin felt more waxy than dewy, and I'm not sure but ~45 minutes after application there was something in the lotion that seemed to make my skin slightly irritated, well more like hypersensitive to touch. Still looking for a really lovely lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2003 8:19:00 AM More reviews by Starlit932

I really this lotion. I first received a sample of it when my Asthetics school went to visit Kiss My Face in person. It's incredibly moisturizing, and also fast absorbing, and the scent is honey and flowers. I've never smelled anything like it, and in my opinion it's the best moisturizer fragrance Kiss My Face makes. Peaches and Cream is nice too, but much more little girl than this. There's something slightly sophisticated about the smell, although I know it's just lotion. My husband, who doesn't like many lotion smells (he's rejected the entire Victoria's Secret line, the entire Bath and Bodyworks line, and many more) likes the smell of this one too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2003 9:01:00 PM More reviews by jamiee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful thick lotion, more like a cream, in a plastic bottle with a pump for easy dispensing. The scent is a soft floral honey which is intoxicating and intense in the summer and soft and calming in the colder months. I am amazed at how well and how long this lotion hydrates my skin.