October 22, 2014 | 1814 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product that truly does work ..... I have gone back to using retina and every now and then I get the flakies on the underneath of my sin (which is the area where I have slight discolorations) and I find that any type of foundation or concealer makes the area look more cakey when I am shedding ...... Mac Fix+ takes care of the issue .... I will lightly exfoliate the problem area and spray Fix+ on my stippling brush and lightly tap using my concealer and it keeps the concealer from looking cakey, goes on looking natural as well as keeps my chin extra moisturized so the flakes do not appear during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by makeuptraveller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, love , love this ! Its one of the best sprays for setting one's makeup. It gives a semi matte finish once you've sprayed it on and on my skin later during the day it gives a nice dewy but not oily look which is natural and perfect! Believe me out of the costly brands MAC got this right for sure because I've also tried the make up forever setting spray and I don't like it at all to be honest it doesn't do anything I felt as if it was just water being sprayed on. Definitely worth the money ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This for sure is NOT for the oily gals out there, I have oily skin and after I used this for a week
by the end of the day my makeup looked like it was sliding off my face, made my face even more shiny, I love MAC but this is not for people with oily skin, also living in Calif, where its humid does not help,

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Btays

I heard about this a lot before I actually got around to purchasing it, but I'm really glad I did. I really like this spray because it smells delicious, it soaks into your skin pretty fast, and it brings cakey and thick makeup back to a dewy, glowy appearance. I spray this onto my face before I do my makeup and then again after, and it makes my cake look a lot more natural and gives it a really nice appearance. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by krrempel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love and refuse to live without MAC's Fix+. I use it to set my powder foundation and it magically turns a somewhat cakey powder into a skin like finish. This is fantastic for anyone who loves full-coverage face makeup, such as myself. I feel like this product makes my face product last longer.

I have also used this product to turn powder eyeshadow into a liquid-like liner. If you do this I suggest spraying a bit of fix+ onto a plate an dipping your brush into it and then into your shadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by bybare

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just have started using this fixed + in 2013 I know it's pretty popular everybody raves about it. I kind of thought of it as just almost like a cleansing water but I started to use it to apply my pigments and then I started to use it after I finish my makeup to just refresh & to set my make up and I really do love almost the radiant appearance on my complexion so I went ahead and purchased a full-size bottle from a travel size bottle! Glad I joined the fix+ club

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Beauty4eva28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this this is like every girls multipurpose make up product can me used before make up and after make up it gives ur skin a few glow look if make up is caked on and powdery ! Defines make up to I find also can use on brushes for deeper pigments and during the day this is a make up fan essential product x

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 12:45:00 AM More reviews by lilaee

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This product is great for refreshing your skin at any and all times of the day. I use it to freshen up after getting off a flight, setting my makeup, and priming my face for my moisturizer. It'll cost you roughly ~$30 in Canada and it lasts quiet awhile... depending on how often you use it. I l especially love using it after I have cleansed my face. The Fix+ helps my skin absorb the moisturizer better IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Embry1029

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am in love love love with this stuff! I only write reviews if I feel compelled to do so, and I only feel compelled when I really love, or really dislike a product. This is one of my favorite products of all times. It makes your makeup stay put for one, but it does so without breaking out sensitive skin (like mine), and it gives you a dewy (but not greasy) glow. It is my favorite product in my arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 1:00:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I am a huge fan of UD Chill spray but I wanted to try this with my shimmery shadows and pigments because I've seen my You tube guru's use and rave about this product. I purchased the $10 travel size and I will say when it's gone I'm going back for the full size. I may also use this as a during the day pick me up for my makeup however it pops shimmery shadows and pigments and they stay put!!! The smell is very subtle and it does not sting or make my horrible allergy eyes go bonkers. If you are going to use this with your shimmer shawdows or pigments do not spray on them use a metal petri dish and scrape or tap your product on the dish and blend the fix in. It will ruin your shadow if you add it directly. I do find I need to use my clinque cream eye makeup remover to get the fix+ shawdows off because this product makes them stick. Little extra work totally worth it.