Dove Nutrium- Body Wash

4.4

Water, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Sunflower), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Isethionate, Tallow Acid (or), Palmitic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etridronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Pentaerithrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhyrocinnamate, BHT

on 10/18/2005 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my HG body wash. I love the smell and the moisterizing benefits. I also love this in the exfoliating one too.

on 9/30/2005 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff! It has the Best smell of any bady wash. It smells soft and creamy. It makes my skin feel soft and makes it smells of fresh and clean. The stuff runs out fast because everyone in the family will want to use it. It's worth it I love it. My fav. body wash!

on 7/3/2005 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! It lathers the best out of anything I've ever used- I've used everything from BBW, Philosophy, etc. It cleans, softens & is less drying than any other shower cleaser I've used. You can't beat the price.

on 6/18/2005 6:40:00 AM

I love how moisturizing this body wash is, but I took off one lippie for the scent. I dont know what it is but its a strong milky smell that I dont care for. I just recently bought the Dove Deep Moisture body wash so I'll update with a compare/contrast review after.

on 6/13/2005 2:03:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love most all things Dove.This is creamy,smells divine,leaves my skin so soft and silky.I used the old formula too and I have to say this is far more convenient.

on 6/7/2005 1:39:00 AM

I've tried every Dove body wash on the market and this is the best. I have very sensitive skin and this never dries me out. I wouldn't say that the scent is one of my favorites, but it does have a pleasant quality to it. I first used this when it came in the dual chambers and it was a major pain in the butt to get both to come out equally. I always ended up having lots of the lotion left after I used up the body wash side. I definitely prefer the new packaging, and at Wal Mart you can this is a larger size.

Mmmmm....LOVE this bodywash! I started using this when it was sold in a body wash/lotion 2-chamber packaging. Although the newer 2-in-1 packaging is more efficient (no using up one chamber before the second one), I miss the old one because I felt the product itself was more moisturizing and smelled richer. Now, it's a bit diluted in my opinion. However, it still moisturizes like a dream, and the scent....ooooohhh the scent, I love it, so feminine and soft! One of the best drugstore body washes.

How is it so rich and a soap at the same time? If you have dry skin, use this! It is very moisturizing, or at least helps you retain the moisture on your skin unlike a lot of soaps. I like the smell as well...I cant really place a finger on what it smells like, but it's nice.

on 3/9/2005 2:17:00 PM

Love, love, love this stuff. I always try other stuff, but end up coming back to this. Wish it smelled a bit fresher, but the creamy scent is still nice. Definitely moisturizing for a foaming body wash. In winter, I still have to use body lotion afterwards, but in summer this is enough. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Haven't tried anything from dove that I haven't like, though, so I might be biased!