September 2, 2014 | 1295 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Nutrium- Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 1:17:00 AM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my HG body wash. I love the smell and the moisterizing benefits. I also love this in the exfoliating one too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2005 3:35:00 PM More reviews by jecca4john

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this stuff! It has the Best smell of any bady wash. It smells soft and creamy. It makes my skin feel soft and makes it smells of fresh and clean. The stuff runs out fast because everyone in the family will want to use it. It's worth it I love it. My fav. body wash!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2005 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Kittyfro2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product! It lathers the best out of anything I've ever used- I've used everything from BBW, Philosophy, etc. It cleans, softens & is less drying than any other shower cleaser I've used. You can't beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2005 6:40:00 AM More reviews by babeehanul

I love how moisturizing this body wash is, but I took off one lippie for the scent. I dont know what it is but its a strong milky smell that I dont care for. I just recently bought the Dove Deep Moisture body wash so I'll update with a compare/contrast review after.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2005 2:03:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love most all things Dove.This is creamy,smells divine,leaves my skin so soft and silky.I used the old formula too and I have to say this is far more convenient.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2005 1:39:00 AM More reviews by AprilH

I've tried every Dove body wash on the market and this is the best. I have very sensitive skin and this never dries me out. I wouldn't say that the scent is one of my favorites, but it does have a pleasant quality to it. I first used this when it came in the dual chambers and it was a major pain in the butt to get both to come out equally. I always ended up having lots of the lotion left after I used up the body wash side. I definitely prefer the new packaging, and at Wal Mart you can this is a larger size.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2005 6:00:00 AM More reviews by ThirdTimesACharm

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Mmmmm....LOVE this bodywash! I started using this when it was sold in a body wash/lotion 2-chamber packaging. Although the newer 2-in-1 packaging is more efficient (no using up one chamber before the second one), I miss the old one because I felt the product itself was more moisturizing and smelled richer. Now, it's a bit diluted in my opinion. However, it still moisturizes like a dream, and the scent....ooooohhh the scent, I love it, so feminine and soft! One of the best drugstore body washes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2005 1:02:00 PM More reviews by AndyLikesScent

How is it so rich and a soap at the same time? If you have dry skin, use this! It is very moisturizing, or at least helps you retain the moisture on your skin unlike a lot of soaps. I like the smell as well...I cant really place a finger on what it smells like, but it's nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2005 1:01:00 PM More reviews by AndyLikesScent

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2005 2:17:00 PM More reviews by tetrakis

Love, love, love this stuff. I always try other stuff, but end up coming back to this. Wish it smelled a bit fresher, but the creamy scent is still nice. Definitely moisturizing for a foaming body wash. In winter, I still have to use body lotion afterwards, but in summer this is enough. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Haven't tried anything from dove that I haven't like, though, so I might be biased!