MAC Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

4.6

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

THE BEST eyebrow pencil ever!! I've been searching for the perfect eyebrow pencil every where due to my very fine black/grayish eyebrows that don't grow hair fast! I tried every pencil out there and it would always be too hard, too soft, too expensive, finishes quick, ect.. With this pencil, a little goes a long way! It's in a twist-up model, which is good but the only tiny little complain I have is the twisting is reaaalllyyy hard to twist if ur fingers are a teensy tiny bit moist after having just applied foundation or moisturizer. Other than that little comment, the color is PERFECT, the texture is divine, the quantity is perfect and the quality is awesome! The texture of it is like a cream smooth soft pencil, kinda like gel but still a pencil and goes on perfect. Refer yourself to the picture of my 1 eyebrow alone with the crinkled closed lid and you could see how great it is. The other pictures don't give it justice! Use it in light small strokes and you'll be fine!!

I love this crayon! After being recommended it by a friend, i knew i had to get it. So when i did i tried out all i could do with my eyebrows and was so impressed. Other reviews say this crayon comes out too thick, but i think the thickness depends on the pressure its used with - and of course the person applying. The crayon shaped my eyebrows perfectly and really made them stand out. I teamed this crayon with my MAC charcoal brown shadow, as i have brown hair. These two products compliment each other amazingly. I would definitely reccomend this product to brunette/Black haired people! The product had no sparkle and made my brows look natural, but with a bit of class. Love it.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

My favorite eyebrow pencil. Its pricey but its worth it. It fills my brows in nicely and last all day. highly recommended for those with dark hair!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I never really put much thought into eyebrow pencils (I'd just grab whatever caught my eye first), but after reading the rave reviews for 'Spiked' (and receiving my MAC Pro card), I knew I had to have it.

I have am NC40/42 complexion with black hair and very fine, brown/black eyebrows. This eyebrow pencil is pretty much ideal for me and any other girls with dark hair and brows.

I find that many brown eyebrow pencils have nasty red undertones that look completely unnatural. This is simply a true, dark brown brow pencil. When applied properly, it looks super natural. I love that I can achieve such fine, precise strokes with this pencil, making it easy to mimic real brow hairs.

This brow pencil lasts absolutely all day as well, even if it's not set with brow gel.

This only thing I'm not big on is the fact that it's retractable, but I can get over that.

I was torn between this and Stud, but the S/A recommend this, and I'm glad that I took heed. The two are quite similar, but Stud is slightly darker and can easily look very harsh. I wouldn't recommend it unless you are very dark skinned or have SUPER dark, coarse brows.

Anyhow, Spiked is an ideal brow pencil for brunettes and raven-haired beauties. Highly recommend!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

HG for my brows. I love the thin packaging and twist up. Lasts all day and looks beautiful!!

Perfect shade for my eyebrows, long lasting and blends easily. I use this to define the outter edges of my brows and then fill them in with MAC Brun eyeshadow. For reference I am an NC42 with black hair.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this! My eyebrows are quite sparse so I like to fill them and define their shape more. My eyebrows are literally black and I went into the MAC store with the intention of buying the pencil in either Stud or Spiked although I didn't want the colour to be too harsh/dark on my face. The girl in the shop tried them both on and actually said I could get away with the lighter one (Spiked) instead of Stud.

I literally am obsessed with it! It's got great coverage and goes on easily. The fine nib allows you to draw with it accurately and it gives a really nice natural look. At first I thought it was a bit expensive compared to other pencils I'd seen but I went for it and never looked back! Amazing item and a staple item in my makeup collection!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

The ONLY reason why I didn't give this a perfect 5 is because the crayon does not wind down! If it was retractable it would be perfect!!! Pricey but great filling for natural black brows.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

OMG! I've been hearing about this for years and decided to splurge on my birthday. This pencil is great and goes on so smooth. I alternate it with Maybelline define a brow in dark brown so it will last longer. I think I will allow for 2 of these pencils per year in my budget.

Absolutely love this product! I had been eyeing this for a long time before I bought it, because where I live, MAC products are super expensive. I finally gave in though and got it and I am so happy I did! I have dark brown, almost black hair and this is perfect for me. It matches my hair color, is really easy to use and stays on all day. Will definitely repurchase when I run out, but since I only use a little bit at a time, it looks like I won't be needing to spend my money any time soon. lol :3

Popular Brows Products