Ardell Fashion Lashes #120 Demi Black

4.6

on 1/13/2008 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

These are my favorite falsies! I love the Ardell brand, they have such a variety of lashes to choose from. My favorite are my Demi Black 120's, and they make my eyes just POP. They're very natural looking yet sexy and they're made of actual human hair. I've reused mine multiple times, and are still in perfect shape! You can apply mascara to them and they won't clump up and look weird, and they curl beautifully with an eyelash curler! These are real quality false eyelashes.

on 9/7/2006 1:38:00 PM

I had some individual lashes applied a couple of weeks ago, by a cosmetologist. They looked good, but my eyes itch too much to have something applied long-term, so I took them off last Saturday. I have felt like I don't have any lashes every since then. So, I decided to try the strips.I just bought the Ardell lashes in #109 yesterday. They are pretty easy to use. I played with them last night and put them on this morning and wore them to work. I was surprised it didn't take longer to put them on. When I tried them last night I was pretty stingy with the adhesive and they went on okay, but I had a little trouble with them adhering properly. This morning, I lined my upper lid (to hide any gaps between lashline and false eyelash), then applied the lashes. I kind of smeared the adhesive a little bit on the right eye, so I lined the lids again after I applied them, to hide the slight boo-boo. I can see where I could've done a little better, but for a first run and wear out in public--it turned out very good. I figure I'll be able to get them closer to my lashline in no time. I will definitely repurchase. Sally's Beauty Supply had them on sale for buy one, get one for 99 cents. I may go back and get some more before the sale ends :>).

on 2/23/2006 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I lvoe ardell lashes in general.. so cheap and they work well! just don't expect the "self adhesive" to work.. they never do on any lashes!

on 8/23/2003 3:16:00 AM

These are my favorite kind of lashes; LOVE the 120's! But I totally disagree with the other reviewer. I always reuse my lashes, I have up to four times on many occasions, actually, with no problems. These have a natural shape while still being totally sex kitten-ish.

on 11/25/2002 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried several shapes and sizes of Ardell's lashes and this one is the most natural yet enhancing eye lashes. They are fringed in a natural criss cross way thatlooks real, they are not incredibly long so they look believable/ The only downside is that you can really wear them only one time for the best results. The second time I tried to wear them, they started to peel up on the corners & irritate my eyes. One time use only! But at less than $3 a pop, thats perfectly fine. NOTE: I also use the Ardell lash glue and wait until it is "tacky" before applying for best staying power.