September 23, 2014 | 1904 users online

Eyes - Ardell - Fashion Lashes #120 Demi Black

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2006 1:38:00 PM More reviews by tldavis36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had some individual lashes applied a couple of weeks ago, by a cosmetologist. They looked good, but my eyes itch too much to have something applied long-term, so I took them off last Saturday. I have felt like I don't have any lashes every since then. So, I decided to try the strips.I just bought the Ardell lashes in #109 yesterday. They are pretty easy to use. I played with them last night and put them on this morning and wore them to work. I was surprised it didn't take longer to put them on. When I tried them last night I was pretty stingy with the adhesive and they went on okay, but I had a little trouble with them adhering properly. This morning, I lined my upper lid (to hide any gaps between lashline and false eyelash), then applied the lashes. I kind of smeared the adhesive a little bit on the right eye, so I lined the lids again after I applied them, to hide the slight boo-boo. I can see where I could've done a little better, but for a first run and wear out in public--it turned out very good. I figure I'll be able to get them closer to my lashline in no time. I will definitely repurchase. Sally's Beauty Supply had them on sale for buy one, get one for 99 cents. I may go back and get some more before the sale ends :>).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2006 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Chena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I lvoe ardell lashes in general.. so cheap and they work well! just don't expect the "self adhesive" to work.. they never do on any lashes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2003 3:16:00 AM More reviews by AnnMarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are my favorite kind of lashes; LOVE the 120's! But I totally disagree with the other reviewer. I always reuse my lashes, I have up to four times on many occasions, actually, with no problems. These have a natural shape while still being totally sex kitten-ish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2002 10:03:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried several shapes and sizes of Ardell's lashes and this one is the most natural yet enhancing eye lashes. They are fringed in a natural criss cross way thatlooks real, they are not incredibly long so they look believable/ The only downside is that you can really wear them only one time for the best results. The second time I tried to wear them, they started to peel up on the corners & irritate my eyes. One time use only! But at less than $3 a pop, thats perfectly fine. NOTE: I also use the Ardell lash glue and wait until it is "tacky" before applying for best staying power.