November 27, 2014 | 1486 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by leleigh

I LOVE this bathbomb. I could smell it forever. I like how it isn't too perfumy. It's just a nice clean and fresh smell. Probably my favorite bathbomb so far. Just a warning, it is going to turn your bath water green, but I'm fine with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by jnevaril

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked how it soothed my skin, but honestly, I couldn't smell ANYTHING once it hit the water. That disappointed me, but I'd still buy it again, cuz out of the water, sitting in a basket, it made my bathroom smell GREAT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by clamster

Love this!!! I popped this in a cold tub instead of a hot one and it was soo nice! The weather is pretty warm so the fresh scent, the cool green and the cool water was extremely nice. Also I noticed this was just slightly moisturizing, not drying, and the scent lasts in the tub. One of my favorite LUSH bath bombs. Definately a wake-up scent(not too strong) and not a sleepy night time scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

YUMM!! The Lemongrass in this is amazing. It smells to me like when you open a box of Fruit Loops and stick your nose inside. So fruity and citrusy. I love this one. It is not as moisturizing as it claims to be. But I have found it goes great with a Mango....or even a better combination is with a Flowertub. Somehow the Flowertub and the Avobath enhance each other in a great way. Dont beleive me? Try it for yourself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 8:37:00 AM More reviews by angieangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yuuum. Very fresh, clean smell... makes my water a pretty green (my favourite colour) and is one of the few that does something for my skin. YAY!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2008 12:45:00 AM More reviews by FadetoSparkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Avobath is the type to use when you want to feel energized. It's very lemony/citrus. The water turns a pale green & it has glitter but not the kind that will stick to you or anything. It's softening too but it's the kind to use before an event you wanna get amped for.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by plumski

This bath bomb sucked!

I didn't like the color, and was rather boring.
It was moisturizing..but felt like i was sitting in dye colored water.

The scent is nice..but i wasn't keen on the lemony citrusy smell. If i want to smell lemongrass scent, i'd be making thai food...at least i can enjoy that.

Wouldn't be repurchasing...blah!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Tinxabelle

I got this as a present, so I wasnt really expecting much as this was my first Lush product. I found that the smell was refreshing, the bath wasnt a mess as the glitter is fairly subtle (It took me a while to realise there was actually glitter) and the water colour was a cool greenie colour which didnt leave a rim around the bath. Didnt find it particularly moisturising though, though I cant say I expected it to be.
I would recommend this as a treat, as it is too expensive for me to get very often. I think the cost is a little high as I have loads of bath bombs which are a lot cheaper and are just as good. Would recommend trying it though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2008 1:39:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gentle lemongrass smell and light coloring, but I didn't detect any of the "sparkle" others report in either of my bombs. I also didn't notice much in the way of moisturizing properties. An average bomb, but not one I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the only bath bombs that I thought was really fab. Great green color, smells lovely and citrusy, and did not leave a mess in the tub!