October 20, 2014 | 1014 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by clamster

Love this!!! I popped this in a cold tub instead of a hot one and it was soo nice! The weather is pretty warm so the fresh scent, the cool green and the cool water was extremely nice. Also I noticed this was just slightly moisturizing, not drying, and the scent lasts in the tub. One of my favorite LUSH bath bombs. Definately a wake-up scent(not too strong) and not a sleepy night time scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

YUMM!! The Lemongrass in this is amazing. It smells to me like when you open a box of Fruit Loops and stick your nose inside. So fruity and citrusy. I love this one. It is not as moisturizing as it claims to be. But I have found it goes great with a Mango....or even a better combination is with a Flowertub. Somehow the Flowertub and the Avobath enhance each other in a great way. Dont beleive me? Try it for yourself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 8:37:00 AM More reviews by angieangie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yuuum. Very fresh, clean smell... makes my water a pretty green (my favourite colour) and is one of the few that does something for my skin. YAY!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2008 12:45:00 AM More reviews by FadetoSparkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Avobath is the type to use when you want to feel energized. It's very lemony/citrus. The water turns a pale green & it has glitter but not the kind that will stick to you or anything. It's softening too but it's the kind to use before an event you wanna get amped for.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by plumski

This bath bomb sucked!

I didn't like the color, and was rather boring.
It was moisturizing..but felt like i was sitting in dye colored water.

The scent is nice..but i wasn't keen on the lemony citrusy smell. If i want to smell lemongrass scent, i'd be making thai food...at least i can enjoy that.

Wouldn't be repurchasing...blah!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Tinxabelle

I got this as a present, so I wasnt really expecting much as this was my first Lush product. I found that the smell was refreshing, the bath wasnt a mess as the glitter is fairly subtle (It took me a while to realise there was actually glitter) and the water colour was a cool greenie colour which didnt leave a rim around the bath. Didnt find it particularly moisturising though, though I cant say I expected it to be.
I would recommend this as a treat, as it is too expensive for me to get very often. I think the cost is a little high as I have loads of bath bombs which are a lot cheaper and are just as good. Would recommend trying it though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2008 1:39:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gentle lemongrass smell and light coloring, but I didn't detect any of the "sparkle" others report in either of my bombs. I also didn't notice much in the way of moisturizing properties. An average bomb, but not one I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 7:24:00 AM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the only bath bombs that I thought was really fab. Great green color, smells lovely and citrusy, and did not leave a mess in the tub!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 1:19:00 AM More reviews by flossfairy

I was feeling kind of down about LUSH products until this bomb. My first introduction was pretty good. A friend gave me a Flotsy Gritter Bubble Bar when I was a poor student (It was a very nice treat) and I was intrigued by the concept, scent, etc. I just had to try out more of their products when I finally had an income. So, 2 years later I hit up the LUSH store and pick up this bomb, upon the SA recommendation. . .

I was initially not that taken by this bomb. It was green (OK. I like green), smelled of lemons (lemons are good. not my favorite, but good), and didn't appear to have any of the cool gimmicky things that LUSH is so famous for (I found out later that it adds a little shimmer to the bath water). She mentioned that it was one of the more moisturizing bombs (seemed promising) Quite honestly, I was sick of her suggesting things that I just wasn't interested in so I conceded and bought Avobath. . .

I'm really glad I did. For some reason, I seemed to pick out some duds during this trip (pee colored bath water, greasy ring around the tub, gritty residue, drying) This bomb, however, hit the mark for everything I was hoping for. Pretty seafoam green water, slight shimmer "surprise" (I'm a sucker for anything shiny), soothing herbal lemon scent, and soft (but not greasy) skin. Even my hair seemed to get along with this one. This is what I was expecting from a fancy, pricey, bath bomb. An hour of soaking in yummy scented, pretty, water without a messy bathtub to clean.

I have a feeling at least one Avobath will make it into my future LUSH shopping bags.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by flawdperfecti0n

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this one. It turned the water a light green-ish color; there wasn't any mess to clean up afterward, and it smelled faintly of lemon. It left my skin feeling very moisturized and a lot softer (same with my hair!), and I could see hints of glitter in my skin after I got out of the tub. It's one of the cheaper LUSH products, but all of their products tend to be a little overpriced; I'd probably buy this again if I were feeling a little richer than right now.