LUSH Avobath Bath Ballistic

4.4

on 7/20/2009 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE the way this smells! I usually break it up to make it last for more than one bath, since it seems a little ridiculous to me to spend $6 on one bath. I don't use bath bombs all the time, just as a special treat once in a while, and I always come out of the bath feeling refreshed and moisturized with this one. I also like to keep one in my underwear drawer so my clothes smell nice!

on 6/30/2009 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really enjoy this bath bomb in combination with the Mango bath melt. The light smell of the avo bomb with the stronger mango smell in the melt is awesome! My skin feels great afterwards and very soft.

on 6/10/2009 2:46:00 PM

This was my first bath bomb and launched me into the crazy expensive world of bath bombs. They are $6 each, and I hear you can get 2 uses out of each of them, but I hardly smelled anything when I used the whole thing, so I imagine using half would not be that great. Although this did not have a strong scent, it was light, and made the water turn green (my favorite color :D), and it did help sooth the skin. I will repurchase this for days where I deserve something extra special, because I can't afford to spend $6 on a bomb all the time. I enjoyed the experience.

on 6/4/2009 5:06:00 PM

I LOVE this bathbomb. I could smell it forever. I like how it isn't too perfumy. It's just a nice clean and fresh smell. Probably my favorite bathbomb so far. Just a warning, it is going to turn your bath water green, but I'm fine with that.

on 5/23/2009 10:36:00 PM

I liked how it soothed my skin, but honestly, I couldn't smell ANYTHING once it hit the water. That disappointed me, but I'd still buy it again, cuz out of the water, sitting in a basket, it made my bathroom smell GREAT!

on 4/19/2009 6:20:00 PM

Love this!!! I popped this in a cold tub instead of a hot one and it was soo nice! The weather is pretty warm so the fresh scent, the cool green and the cool water was extremely nice. Also I noticed this was just slightly moisturizing, not drying, and the scent lasts in the tub. One of my favorite LUSH bath bombs. Definately a wake-up scent(not too strong) and not a sleepy night time scent.

on 3/5/2009 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

YUMM!! The Lemongrass in this is amazing. It smells to me like when you open a box of Fruit Loops and stick your nose inside. So fruity and citrusy. I love this one. It is not as moisturizing as it claims to be. But I have found it goes great with a Mango....or even a better combination is with a Flowertub. Somehow the Flowertub and the Avobath enhance each other in a great way. Dont beleive me? Try it for yourself.

on 11/18/2008 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Yuuum. Very fresh, clean smell... makes my water a pretty green (my favourite colour) and is one of the few that does something for my skin. YAY!

on 10/11/2008 12:45:00 AM

Avobath is the type to use when you want to feel energized. It's very lemony/citrus. The water turns a pale green & it has glitter but not the kind that will stick to you or anything. It's softening too but it's the kind to use before an event you wanna get amped for.

on 8/13/2008 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This bath bomb sucked!

I didn't like the color, and was rather boring.
It was moisturizing..but felt like i was sitting in dye colored water.

The scent is nice..but i wasn't keen on the lemony citrusy smell. If i want to smell lemongrass scent, i'd be making thai food...at least i can enjoy that.

Wouldn't be repurchasing...blah!