September 15, 2014 | 1768 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by EmilyC17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! It's the perfect color to wear when you just want a light pink color on your lips or have a really dramatic eye. Of course like all Mac lip products it smells like vanilla , which is a plus for me. It applies smoothly and evenly and never feels heavy on the lips. I can always count on this product to pull my whole look together

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by wrecktechno

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. To look at in the tube, I'd never think of buying it but like another reviewer stated, it's like my lips but better, more pink and amazing.
Highly recommended

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

On my pale lips, this is a perfect pink, "My lips but better" look. Will repurchase over and over again. Very subtle on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by BeautyJunkie1130

MAC's Angel lipstick was the first lipstick I've ever bought and I still absolutely love it! It's a gorgeous pink neutral shade that is great for everyday wear or if you have a dramatic smokey eye this lipstick is perfect to tone down the look. MAC categorized this product as a frost, but in my opinion it is not frosty at all which is a good thing! (I tend to stay away from frost lipsticks because I do not find them flattering at all). This is staple lipstick that should be in every woman's collection and I will definitely keep on repurchasing it :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 1:52:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

Definitely my favorite Mac lipstick. It's a nice pink beige colour perfect for everyday wear. Would match most skin tones. Great for a natural look as well with a smokey eye.
That being said nowadays there are many cheaper dupes for this lipstick that are just as great. And with this lipstick being almost $20 and not overly lasting its probably best to buy the cheaper alternative for me anyway.
A perfect dupe for angel is maybelline colour whisper in lust for blush and half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by feelalivefreeyourself

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Upon purchasing, I was at the MAC counter to buy the bombshell lipstick, but they were sold out and the guy said Angel was the closest match. So I bought it, and I'm really glad I did because the color is very flattering. Yeah, you may need to re-apply a couple of times, but it's so moisturizing that it's okay. It's only $15 and I'm really happy with how it turned out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by 21bedofroses

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's a very flattering color for nc35, goes with most eye color. Easy to wear. Almost finished with current one & must repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/26/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sm510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not very pigmented, doesn't last very long. Not impressed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by Reemyn

For me it is an average lipstick. Not the worst I've tried still far far far away from the bests.

The color is not working on me. I have fair skin. I kept trying and trying to wear this lippie, and I always ended up looking llike a little girl who used crayons to do her make up. Something must be off with my coloring but this shade looks unflattering on me. Too bad for me.

The texture is ok. After a few hours (if you're not paying attention) it may look dry.

Again, not the poorest quality, not the worst shade, but still...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by taniaex0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hefty price tag on this lipstick but so worth it!
This lipstick is long wearing, super pigmented, moisturising and a beautiful colour!
This lipstick (or any MAC lipstick) will last all day if you don't eat or drink too much. IT does not move from your lips. It has a beautiful consistency.
Of course like with all colours, you have to try it but on all my friends who have tried it, it looks beautiful. The pink is not too harsh but stands out a bit more form just a natural lipstick.
I've had it for 7 months and use it almost everyday and have used 3/4 of it.