November 26, 2014 | 1780 users online

Masks - MD Forte - Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 3:43:00 AM More reviews by bunnybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mask! It has quickly taken over HG status over all of my other masks. I actually have combo/oily skin, but this mask still works beautifully. I love anything with AHA and/or BHA. And this contains clay, papaya enzymes, and Vitamins A and E, to boot! :) After even just one application, it leaves my skin super smooth, soft, toned, and even, just as it claims. And after a few more applications, it gets even better. It's nice to use a product that actually "does" something! It cleans out any blackheads or clogged pores, in just one use. Doesn't overhydrate, or make my skin greasy or oily at all. Doesn't cause breakouts either for me - a miracle. Just nice, clean, radiant, glowy skin! No added fragrance, no weird extraneous pretentious ingredients, etc. A bit pricey, but sooooooooo worth it!Note: It's good to use a washcloth to remove this mask, rather than just rinsing with water. I found that if I just rinsed it, then the mask would flow over my lips, and eventually cause my lips to become very dry and flaky because of the AHA/BHA. Like I said, it actually *works*! But it's just not suitable for the thin skin on the lips, is all. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2004 4:12:00 PM More reviews by bbarrelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's pretty great. It doesn't transform you face or anything, but boy it balances your skin and leaves it nice and soft. My makeup always looks better the next day and my skin's less dry.
Doesn't sting and is easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2004 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

I also love this masque. I have been using MD products since August and with great success. I received samples of this from Derma Doctor before purchasing.

What I particularly like is being able to leave it on overnight. In the winter months with the excessive heat, it keeps my combination skin well hydrated but without the usual reaction I get when I use a cream on my skin.

Love this whole line of products! Simple to use, easy regimen and well-priced in comparison.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2003 8:52:00 PM More reviews by m1chelle

I received a sample of this product from dermadoctor.com and ordered a full-sized tube the next day (from another e-tailer though). I was having a serious case of the flakies on top of my acne-prone, combo skin, and this knocked the dead skin out without leaving me greasy after I wore it overnight. You don't need alot for full face coverage, so the sample lasted almost a week. It absorbs quickly and doesn't have an offensive smell. This will definately become a staple in my skin regime.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 1:46:00 AM More reviews by HotttestBlde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

PPP w/ dry skin and redness. This is the best masque for hydration I have ever used. I see immediate improvement in my skin when I use this product. This entire line is the best. It keeps my skin looking and feeling great and it is priced competitively with the department store brands, but it works faster and better due to having more active ingredients in it. That is why it is sold by dermatologists because it is a pharmasutical product and not a beauty product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2003 8:50:00 PM More reviews by airickuh

Paula B says the exfoliants in this are ineffective. I think she's full of crap. I leave this on overnight with no irritation. It makes blemishes much less noticable and leaves skin soft. Will definitely repurchase. UPDATE: Dec 2009- the first tube lasted a long time, but I have repurchased and it's still one of my favorites. I have sensitive skin that can't usually handle chemical exfoliants. This is gentle and effective.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2003 8:52:00 AM More reviews by Helena6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a decent mask. It is a truly hideous yellow-from the papaya enzymes perhaps? Anyhow,it contains AHA,BHA and the above mentioned enzymes. It's a creamy clay-it never dries or hardens. I was hoping that the box would list what percentage of AHA and BHA the product contained,but no such luck. The product is good,definately not my holy grail mask,but good. I really needed it to soothe my parched skin after a few days of using the brand's Glycare II!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2003 12:43:00 PM More reviews by LadyChristine

This has to be one of the best masks on the market. It has the unique ability to exfoliate (with papaya enzymes, aha and bha) AND hydrate at the same time. It is appropriate even for dry skin types and can be worn overnight. There is some normal tingling from the bha/aha but this is definitely not drying like other clay masks. despite the low irritation, the product is highly effective and makes my skin smooth and soft. After using this product, I can also tell that my pores are clean as well. Great deal too at $25 ish for 4 oz.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2003 4:26:00 AM More reviews by woodstock

Another winner from MD Forte. I like the fact that it contains 1% BHA and 5% AHA. I can feel that my skin is hydrated after using this mask. I also notice that ths scar and present blemish are less noticeable after using it. A great mask really.

Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Montmorillonite, Ammonium Glycolate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Ceresin, SD Alcohol 40-B, Sorbitan Stearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tocopherol, Papaya (Carica Papaya) Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylecellulose, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2003 12:04:00 PM More reviews by thinkingoftuffa

I love this mask, after using it my skin is soft with a certain glow...you can even leave it overnight w/o problem.