December 21, 2014 | 891 users online

Liquid - Jane - Oil Free foundation [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2005 4:53:00 PM More reviews by iluvwes79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Considering all of the bad reviews this foundation got. I actually really like it. I think it goes on well. I really like the idea of the pump bottle it makes it not as messy to put on. I wear ivory and it is a little dark for my skin but you can't really tell. The best think I love about this is the fact that it so cheap compared to the other department store foundations out there. I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2005 1:23:00 PM More reviews by PurpleDragonFly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok..I like the color.I don't like how it makes my skin feel.Very dry and tight. I had to add moisturizer to blend it in.Once I had it on the finished result was good but all day I felt like I was wearing a mask. I'll use it up but I won't be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2005 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

I was hoping to love this as much as my BELOVED Jane Stay Calm foundation but I was disappointed. I like the texture and coverage of this foundation but the color was awful. My closest color match left me looking pale and yellow. I broke out terribly after using this. The pump bottle is a big plus but unless they expand their range of shades I will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2005 12:09:00 AM More reviews by LeAngeDeNuit

I used Jane Oil Free Foundation when I was a teenager, and I was seriously not impressed at all.
Blendability was nill, and it left me looking very chalky. Not only that, but it made my face burn, and I was left with huge red welts where I had applied the foundation.
I have not bought another bottle of Jane foundation since.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2005 4:50:00 AM More reviews by luvsbrdeddragns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So far so good on this. I bought it w/out checking the reviews, then when I got home and saw them, I didn't open the package for 2 weeks. I decided to give it a whirl yesterday and LOVED the finish! It was full coverage, slightly glowy. I love the pump bottle. Today I'm going to try to mix it w/ moisturizer to see if that will sheer it out a bit, because I don't always want that full of coverage. I'm also waiting to see if it will break me out. If it doesn't, then this is HG material! EDIT: I've been using this for about 2 weeks and NOT ONE break out. Still love the coverage, but even more so when I mix it w/ Dove Essentials moisturizer. I'm telling you ladies, I was a foundation SNOB. Wore only GA, Chanel, Shiseido. This has moved to the front of the makeup cabinet!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2005 11:32:00 AM More reviews by SarahMcD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this thinking it was the Stay Calm foundation that had received nice reviews. I see now why this one does not. Within seconds of touching my face it was impossible to blend. It felt extremely drying and dried to a powdery finish that was beyond matte, more like a tan colored chalk. This was awful and is going straight into the trash. At least it was only $3.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2005 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Bluekittykat8

EWWWWW, I live in tx,umm no way can I use this it sweats right off and i did a crying test and you could see where the makeup came off. Also, it started to break me out and that was only in one day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2005 12:03:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

So far I have been impressed with this foundation. No breakouts here and a great color match for my PPP skin. It's a wee bit difficult to blend since it dries quickly so you have to work fast.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2005 10:36:00 AM More reviews by akane

One word - HORRIBLE!! After 2 days of using this, pimples popping especially on my T-Zone. This is suppose to be an OIL FREE but i don't think this is Oil Free. Don't like this at all.

P/S: My Aunt loves this! She's been using this for 2 months and nothing happen to her skin. This foundation looks so nice and natural on her.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2004 3:36:00 PM More reviews by LiisUsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

No good. It says *oil-free* but within a week after using I developed pimples (and changed nothing else in my skin routine). It settled in the creases at the corners of my mouth and did not blend well. Very poor product.