Bonne Bell Pink Lemonade Lipsmacker

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/21/2004 2:16:00 PM

Smells great, tastes great, gives shine!

on 5/22/2004 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Smells just like a tart lemon with a bit of the sweetness of sugar added, but tastes a bit off and plastic-y. Pink Lemonade has a nice pink hue and adds a light sheen to bare lips. No sparkle, which is a plus for me. Cute and fun as part of a collection, but not a great moisturizing lip product. If you want a good lip balm thatís cheap, try Tree Hut's Mango Lip Butter which you can find at all Wal-Marts.

on 5/19/2004 5:02:00 PM

Okay, but I didn't like the flavor - got into everything I drank and wasn't as subtle as the Dr. Pepper (I don't even notice the Dr.Pepper flavor anymore in my drinks/foods, though bf does!). Made coffee taste especially horrid.

Smells JUST like Pink Lemonade, that's why I bought it. Subtle Shine, I love it!

Yum, smells exactly like pink lemonade and has a nice shiny sheer

on 4/5/2004 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I HATE this stuff. I am suprised because I really wanted to like it seeing as how I have an infatuation with LipSmackers products, but this is just icky. I don't understand how they could keep this stuff and discountinue the grape LipSmarkler :(. I would never buy this again- two thumbs down.

on 1/6/2004 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

luurve the tart lemony smell and taste. great as an over-night balm for chapped lips. i have to keep myself from eating this, it smells sooooooo good.

on 1/2/2004 8:40:00 PM

Tangy, tart lemony candy! Love it but then again I have strange taste.. The smell does get annoying but its always good if you need moisturizing it has a matte shine.. nothing great about it.

on 12/21/2003 2:39:00 PM

This yummy substance smells and tastes more like a lemon drop candy than like lemonade. Leaves my lips soft, velvety, and tinted pretty pastel pink, as well as smelling and tasting truly sensational. It's a 5 on the MUA charts!!!

The smell of this sweet, tart Lip Smacker is very decadent! It smells like the real thing, and leaves my lips soft and luscious! There isn't a thing I'd change!

Popular Lip Glosses