Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

3.9

Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicyric Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxythyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Dipropylene Glycol.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I wasn't expecting too much for this, I simply purchased it for days when I didn't want to wear a full face of foundation but still wanted a little extra coverage. I was instantly impressed by the slim design of the tube, and how it dispenses the bb cream perfectly without giving too much like most bb creams can do. I was surprised that I ended up liking this more than my expensive Missha BB cream!
Coverage is light but it blends easily and only needs a little bit of powder to set. I can't really comment on it improving my acne because I have fairly good skin but it never breaks me out which is all I can ask for!
As for color selection, I have a fairly tan Indian skintone so I selected Medium-Deep which matches perfectly. I wasn't expecting to match well because alot of bb creams typically have a pink undertone but this one matched my yellow undertones well.
I also really appreciate how a little goes a long way. For me, I only need less than a dime size to cover all areas of my face and I can easily apply more without it getting cakey if I need more coverage.
Overall, I highly recommend this bb cream as it's budget friendly (especially if you buy it at Ulta when they have coupons!), it matches my skin perfectly unlike most bb creams, isn't greasy or drying on the skin and doesn't break me out. I will definitely be repurchasing it once I run out.

on 1/6/2015 3:03:00 PM

I really love this. The color is a a spec darker than my skin but as long as I blend it, it looks great and I did notice it is good for blemishes. I had one on my cheek and I used this 2 times and noticed it did go down a lot. So its like make-up that is doing a job for you while you do nothing but wear! Two thumbs up!

on 1/4/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

This was a "meh" kind of product for me. Its not bad, but it's not that good. I like the finish it leaves and how i feels, but the shade (light) was a bit too pinky orange on my fair skin. It's comfortable to wear, and it might be worth to give it a try. I don't like that there are so few shades to choose from, since it can be very hard to find shade that matches your skin.

on 1/4/2015 5:45:00 PM

Maybelline products have a tendency to look orangey on my pale skin, so I was very pleased when this didn't have the same effect. It doesn't match my skin perfectly, it's actually a bit yellow, but it's not noticeable. It has the most coverage of any BB cream I've tried before. I wouldn't say it's improved my skin, but it hasn't made it worse. However, it is a bit pricey for the amount of product you get.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great BB cream. Its light enough for my pale skin. Great coverage, and it lasts all day. I hated the original BB cream, and I have more normal to almost dry skin, and This BB cream is great for me. The original looked like an oily, orange mess on me. This one is a natural/demi matte finish one my skin and matches my skin tone in the lightest shade. No complaints from me!

Love this BB cream! I use it almost every day and my face doesn't break out.

NO! This has a really yellow shade which I always look for, so that's why I bought it. But it was so horrible that I can't believe the 73% buy again rating here. What the hell? The texture is awful. If American BB creams are supposed to be tinted moisturizers, this isn't a BB cream in any sense of the word. It is not moisturizing. Sure the gritty film it produces may be a little greasy but it is not the kind of moisture that will feel or look good on your skin. It sticks in your normally invisible face hairs and makes your face look fuzzy after wearing it for a few hours. Wears off in some areas and stays on other areas. Makes you look sick. Just awful.

on 1/1/2015 3:33:00 AM

so I wore this all summer in the light/medium color, which would suit someone with NC25-30 skin, and thought i really liked it....it dried down to a nice matte finish and had semi decent coverage so I only used concealer under my eyes. HOWEVER once I ran out and didn't repurchase right away, my acne didn't seem as severe as it had been all summer. I don't normally have an aversion to salicylc acid products but my only conclusion can be this was breaking me out the whole time :/ I've always had acne but I definitely take notice when it's calming down and it's been much more managble since ditching this BB cream...I ended up getting the normal BB cream but don't have much to say about it yet.

on 12/30/2014 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love the product. Salacylic acid is weak enough that it won't irritate your skin. Helps clears redness and hydrates skin. Good product.

on 12/28/2014 10:14:00 AM