September 2, 2014 | 948 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Dcruz26

I've been using it for a week now. On the first day my skin was ridiculously oily! I'm not sure if it was the humidity or my skin getting used to a new product or a combination of both. I do have oily skin but have found that my skin gets oilier faster with this BB cream. It does have decent coverage but I wouldn't say medium...probably somewhere in between light and medium coverage. It has not broken me out which is always a concern for me. I will definitely use up the tube but I will not repurchase. I also find that it is not a lot of product (the tube is quite small). I think it will work great for someone that does not have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by quickclamour

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff makes my skin looks so glowy and even. love that the lotion is in the concealer. i love looking my best

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by silverbrook

I've been using this for 2 weeks and it a) doesn't break me out and b) seems great for light summer makeup. It seems to make my face look sliiiiightly smoother, and also helps control oil production for me. I will repurchase this, because I am of the sort that hates heavy makeup. This provides just enough color for evening out skin tone and the salicylic acid provides some peace of mind for me. I apply Olay SPF 15 lotion before I put this on... not sure if that changes efficacy or not, but I don't want to go outside with salicylic acid on and no SPF. I do wish they had more colors, but since it's very light coverage, it's not a huge issue.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/4/2014 7:49:00 PM More reviews by megxoxo91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros are that this is the best drugstore BB cream I've found so far; I use it when I'm in a rush and can't be arsed to apply a full face of makeup. It hasn't broken me out, either, as other BBs have. I don't know if it helps my acne or not, but it doesn't worsen it which is great. The fairest shade is still pretty orange (a constant for all Maybelline fdtns, powder, etc.), though, and the coverage doesn't last long. I wouldn't say it couldn't be more effective used differently but for me, hoping to use as a one-step tinted moisturizer type of product, it's just so-so. I don't think my skin likes BB creams much, at least not these cheapo ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Lrc1024

I was a little hesitant of trying a bb cream. I wanted to try the dream fresh but read reviews and never could make a decision.. So I seen this, read some reviews and with the salicylic acid I decided to try it! Also because my mom took my cover up so I had to run to the store and had somewhat of a reason to finally cave in! I've been breaking out recently cause I'm about to start my period. So I had 3 zits yesterday, used this for the first time and when I woke up 2 of them were gone and one was smaller! Who would have thought it'd be this great?! Considering most products for acne control don't work. I wanted to use a bb cream for summer cause always putting on foundation seemed a bit too heavy in this heat! But I love how natural it makes me look as well. And the finish is great! I do use concealer underneath, but still looks natural. It's a small tube but I also didn't use very much and it gave me a pretty decent coverage. It evens out my skin great. I think I'm in love with this stuff! Plus the packaging is cute. I've now been telling everyone how great this stuff is. I do use powder over this and so far it's been great! I guess I've officially hopped on the bandwagon!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Esmeraldaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff it doesn't break me out! The only downside is the lack of color but other than that it is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:10:00 PM More reviews by inkedmommy619

this is my favorite makeup product. having acne prone skin, Maybelline was the only product that didnt cause my face to break out and now they've created this new line for acne prone skin and im in love. I highly recommend this line. I only use the bb cream. it goes on like foundation and dries like a sheer, matte powder. it lasts all day and never smugdes or rubs off.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by aubjohnson19

I love this. Especially that it has salicylic acid. I don't have bad breakouts at all. But I do have little bumps that are under the skin or are on my cheeks. When I used this I wasn't sure but the product helped out with my redness and little acne problems. I was using neutrogena skin clearing foundation and I saw that it wasn't really working out with my oily skin, didn't last long, and felt really heavy. I've been researching all about bb creams and came across this and I love it a lot. The packaging is cute, no fragrance, and it does what it says. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I love BB cream packaging. It's so lightweight, travel friendly, and not messy at all.

I stalked Target for 2 weeks waiting for them to restock Medium-Deep. When it finally came in, I used a coupon and got it for $6. When I got home, I excitedly opened the (really cute) tube, and squeezed out a pea-sized amount. That's when I was shocked.

Gray undertones look good on no one, especially an abnormally tan Asian girl.

I love the texture (smooth ), love the finish (satin, learning towards dewy), love the packaging, love that it has acne-fighting properties. I will use up this tube, and I might even repurchase if I'm going on vacation and don't have a better BB cream to bring with me.

Maybelline, please improve the color range. And get rid of the weird grayish undertone.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by ppd146

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG BB cream ever. I just used up my first tube, and bought a new tube today, can't go out without it.

My skin is combination (oil in nose and forehead, but dry cheeks and undereyes), acne-prone and very sensitive (I can easily get acne with extra olive oil or sugar/honey mask). However, this one never broke me out.

When I first used this BB cream, my face was very bad with red spots from acne and scars. As this one has light/medium coverage, I have to use concealer to hide all the spots. So maybe this BB cream is not good if you want something full coverage.

However, after 2 months using this, my skin is ways better, scars are fading, and I only got 1-2 tiny blemishes in certain time of the month and they will disappear just after few days. Now I don't have to use concealer at all. Just apply this BB cream, a light layer of powder and little blush then I'm ready to go.

The texture is very light, and it leaves a glow effect which I prefer as it makes my make-up looks more natural. It also doesn't turn me orange or anything. The make-up stays on my face for about 5 hours.

I use this almost everyday, and it takes me 6 months to use up the first tube, so it is every economical and affordable.