October 24, 2014 | 889 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam II

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

This didn't suit my NC 25 skin at all. I looked ill and the colour just looked so wrong. I layer it with Viva Glam number 1 so I can at least use it up (I can't throw away MAC stuff!) and the colour I get is a beautiful deep rose colour without the greyish cast. If you want to buy this lipstick make sure you have a closer look at it in broad daylight.
I think even on Angelina Jolie this colour looked kind of sick but with her green eyes and beautiful features she could pull of this signature look easily whereas lately she tends to use more vivid colours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 7:00:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Maybe my favorite MAC lipstick aside from Hue. I absolutely love this. It's the perfect dark mauvey/brown nude lipstick that I've been searching for. I, personally, love the Satin finish and don't find it drying or difficult to apply at all. For me it's the Creemsheen and Amplified formulas that I have the most trouble with. I'm definitely going to have to stock up on this one because I'll probably use it every day when Fall comes around. I love everything about it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Concerning this color, I'm on the fence. Sometimes it looks pretty and natural, but other times it washes me out. I think it's more difficult for fair complexions to pull off pale nudes. It is a pretty nude, but it's too light and I find that the Satin formula (which I normally love) makes it look dry and pasty. I wear C-Thru lipglass on top of Viva Glam II and it gives it more dimension and makes it look less dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 4:00:00 PM More reviews by xoxmelissaa

This is a nice neutral nude lip color. It can be drying so I have to make sure I moisturized my lips before I put this on. If I put on too many layers of this lipstick, I can look like a ghost. So I just I dab 1-2 layers of this lipstick and a little bit of lipgloss, and it's perfect :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a lipstick I grab for when I want nude lips. This color comes out to a beige pink with a purple undertone. Doesn't make my Lips look super dead yet it brightens up my face. I don't mind the scent and taste. As with all lip products, just make sure you moisturize your lips before applying, especially nude lipsticks!!!!

Goes on creamy with a slight sheen but does feel a bit dry and stiff within couple hours. Staying power is a 4/5. Def will repurchase once I run out of this!

EDIT: this color reminds me of loreal's fairest nude except this lipstick is more of a purple base and fairest nude is more pinky. I still prefer this color over fairest nude!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by lavishlyborn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love the whole concept of the Viva Glam line. This is my go to everyday lipstick. Its not a ghostly nude or a barbie pink. It gives your lip a hint of color that can be worn throughout the year no matter the season. MAC describes it as a muted pink-beige with shimmer. However the shimmer is very subtle, actually its not existent to me. You honestly cant go wrong with this lipstick. You can wear it wit a lip liner or by itself. Just get it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by adamjoetan

I'm a makeup artist in training and I recently bought this at the nearest MAC store to me. I've used this product on several people already and they said that they would definitely purchase this product and others in the same line. It has a nice, soft nude look, good for wearing to work/school if applied in little amounts. The downside I've noticed that when I apply it on clients, they comment that it's really moisturizing for the lips. But as little as 45 minutes afterwards, they commented on how dry and stiff their lips felt. Very good product over all, a have to buy for me. For those of you who do not mind a little dry lips, I recommend you to go ahead and purchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by dreanicoley

Its nice, but I have to get used to the light nude look. Its so pretty and to be honest I'm not much of a lipstick type girl but the simple prettiness of this makes me want to learn to wear it. Its so creamy and not matte but not slick and shiny either. Very nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by macuseringa

This has been my go to lipstick for quite sometime now. I use it with Spice lipliner almost everyday. It's a simple nude lipstick that can be worn everyday to work or even on the weekends. I have enjoyed this lipstick and cannot run out of it it. It is considered on my M.A.C. essentials.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 1:56:00 AM More reviews by bheidi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes!! I have finally found a nude I love. I did feel it wore off quickly but I think I just need to learn how to wear lipstick better (this is my third and I rarely wear them). So far though, happy. Plus the packaging is way cute.