Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara

4.3

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegal Gum, Cera Carnauba, Candelilla Cera, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Limonen, Citral, Bht. May contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful packaging , slightly rose scented, I compared this one to multiple mascaras side by side doing one eye with this mascara and the other with a different one and found this one gave me more length and decent volume, doesn't make your lashes hard/crunchy feeling ...I know the price is up there for mascara so try to get a sample if you can if unsure of getting it, I have medium length and naturally curled lashes.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I've finally found the best mascara ever! It delivers insane length and lots of volume! And the packaging is beautiful to boot. There is no flakiness (like Lancome) or clumpiness (Dior). I use 3 or 4 layers and my eyelashes look just as good as my falsies. It also comes off easily with eye makeup remover and doesn't sting my sensitive eyes. The price is expensive, but I'd definitely buy it over and over again. Hopefully they never discontinue this.

I had high hopes for this product, because I had read some good independent reviews about it. Because of this reason, I bought this product blindly in a nice, violet shade. But honestly it failed to live up to my expectations. The main reason is that I feel that it hardens the lashes and makes them too stiff. For the price, I didn't expect that. My lashes felt hard and a tad stuck together, not silky and lightweight like I had expected. I also feel that it is much more volumising rather than lengthening. Whereas I had hoped it would do both equally. The short wand may work for some people who enjoy the compact size, but I found it a little bit annoying to be honest. I find it easier to relax the elbows when applying with a longer wand.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Wow...just wow! This mascara is amazing! It takes only one coat to both lengthen and thicken my lashes...and that's WITHOUT a lash primer underneath. With that primer, the results are even more spectacular. It doesn't clump, separates easily when I comb through, and also wears wonderfully--any smudging that I did have was only seen at the end of a 10-hour day, which I expect almost any mascara to do.

Guerlain products are pricey, but this was a Sephora sample so it didn't cost me anything. But I do plan to purchase the full-size once I use the sample up because this mascara is worth it.

HG status! It has everything I want from a mascara. Tons of extravagant length and volume. No smudging or flaking, stays put all day. Smooth and clump-free application. Yes this is an expensive product but that's because it is very high-quality. I've used high-end mascaras before but none that performed as well as this one.

In addition to all that, the overall effect this mascara gives my lashes is what makes me think I've found my HG, just absolutely gorgeous. Super-fluttery and dramatic wihout looking overdone or tacky. Lash Perfection!

This is one of those things that's worth the hefty price tag, will definitely repurchase.

Eaux my god. This stuff is amazing and smells fantastic. Definitely not a scam for $30. Probably the best mascara I've ever tried.

Wow! This mascara is incredible - it makes my short, barely-there lashes and turns them into the long, lush lashes I always wished I had. Two applications and I look as if I'm wearing falsies. Too bad it's so expensive!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This mascara is great. $30 of greatness. My lashes look long, thick and natural.

There is a rose smell, but the formula dries quickly and isn't too gloopy, dry, or thick. It leaves my lashes soft without clumping or flaking and doesn't give me raccoon eyes. Everyone compliments me on them including my esthetician who applies false lashes as a service and is a drag queen in his spare time.

HG!!!!!!!!!! I just repurchased my second tube and wanted to cry because of the price. Honestly, nothing else compares. I have straight thin lashes that are nearly invisible without mascara. This lengthens, thickens, holds a curl and leaves the most beautiful glossy look. This stuff is like magic! I don't find it clumps on me at all, and I much prefer it to past faves like Benefit BadGal and Diorshow. The tube itself is gorgeous, but I wouldn't mind less appealing packaging for a better price.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Guerlain products are undoubtably beautiful- and the Guerlain Maxi Lash is definitely gorgeous. I really wanted to like this product especially after the Guerlain girl was so enthusiastic about it. However, I found the mascara overly perfumed and clumpy. The formula is quite thick and makes my lashes look very unnatural. Also, the product does not seem to get distributed evenly on the brush. The tip of the brush has far too much product while the middle does not get coated with much at all no matter how hard I try. I went back to Guerlain to get it exchanged but was told this is normal. The only redeeming quality is that the formula holds the curl of my lashes quite well. But aside from that, I would not recommend this product at all. Such a shame as the mascara looked lovely on my dresser- much nicer packaging than the Benefit mascara I was using previously.

Popular Mascaras