September 3, 2014 | 1059 users online

Mascara - Guerlain - Maxi Lash Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Natinahat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love this makes my lashes long and really volumized ! It's soft too and looks natural :) definitely recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by srnarath

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awesome acept that it can be a little clumpy. It gives the apperance of falsh lashes and I get so many complimants when I have this on. Im in love with how long and ow much volume this gives them I just wish it wasn't so clumpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Heartshapedflea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is def a lux mascara but it's not gimmicky you will get thick full hydrates lashes. I swear every time I wear this people think I have fake lashes on I will be purchasing only because there's something in it, because ever since I started using it I feel like my lashes have gotten longer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by susan1326

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's a miracle for me! I have stick-straight, curl resistant lashes. I applied this mascara over primer and ended up with beautifully upswept, separated, soft lashes without the use of a lash curler! No clumping, no flaking, no smudging. It gave me volume as promised, but also a great deal of length, so much so that my lashes touched the lenses of my sunglasses! It is also very easy to remove. The price is high, but worth it to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by tagg

So far, I love this. It gives great volume but doesn't clump AT ALL (every other mascara I've used clumps even when it says it won't) and gives me full, SOFT, separated lashes. Smells nice and the tube is very luxe.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara, true dark rich black, smells pretty, love the tube. I use "They're Real" also, I use this to give my lashes a break. Creates full lashes, false sexy looking lashes. Is it worth 30$? I don't know...will I buy again? 65% chance. Doesn't flake.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using a sample of this from Sephora for the past 4 days and I LOVE it. I use it over primer and it creates a dramatic look - thickens AND lengthens beautifully. I also have a problem of constantly tearing eyes (not sure why - allergies maybe or related to my rosacea) and this stuff is pretty bullet-proof and does not smudge, flake, or run at all. But one of the nicest things about it is that it's really easy to remove completely at the end of the day. No tugging and pulling like with Benefit They're Real which just doesn't want to come off. This stuff is fantastic, one lippie off for the ridiculous price ($30 usd) and the fact that it does tend to clump.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by kiraty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this mascara! It makes my lashes thicker and longer, but still pretty natural looking. It doesn't flake or rub off during the day. I love the smell! And it doesn't make my lashes hard. I'll keep using this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Suil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Want very dark lashes and drama? This is the mascara for you. I have black lashes and tend to wear minimal makeup and no mascara -- can curl lashes and get some definition. My favorite was Dior Maximeyes. Since it's discontinued and my supply's running low, I've experimented with low- and high-end replacements. Jordana was decent but a little too natural. I was disappointed by Dior Iconic Overcurl - curls well but not enough drama. The Sephora SA was wearing maxi lash and showed me how to apply it - sold. It's wet, so you'll want to comb your lashes between coats. And I curl before and after they're dry to get more definition. If can reconcile myself to the high $$, it's a keeper. Pretty gold packaging, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by annalowe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara. Why? Well...
1. I have sparse lashes and this mascara seems to fill them in -miraculous!
2. It doesn't clump
3. It makes my lashes look slightly longer and definately gives them more volume without looking spidery.

On the downside...

1. It's expensive
2. It sticks like glue and is difficult to remove
3. Only 2 colour choices (black & violet).