December 22, 2014 | 1616 users online

Mascara - Guerlain - Maxi Lash Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Senikxy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is very black..buildable..keeps a curls..really grabs lashes...soft lashes. Gorgeous smell to it.
Lovely packaging.
Nice shorter wand compared to most mascaras so really easy to use. If used softly on first coat it will seperate every lash. Then layer away :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by piquitofry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Received this as a sample ---so amazing!
Pros: Luxurious, curls my lashes in a very natural way, separates each lash," noir" is soo dark!
Cons: ? none!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Theycallmekathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Compared to Dior , Dior is still better & worth the money ! I like how this gives volume but I love Dior more because it gives more drama plus I don't need to curl my lashes & they just curls to perfection. The packaging on this mascara is a bit short for my liking. I wouldn't repurchase it , going back for Dior ! X

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

sadly this was another down the drain mascara choice. very clumpy. i give it 2 stars for being very black and it had a nice perfumed scent to it (i have a super sensitive nose and can smell all the chemicals wafting off every mascara). my lashes are thicker yes, but clumpy thicker and the formula is dry. not worth the money. beautiful packaging though!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Morikumo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this mascara.

Won it in a bet with a bestie. So lucky I did-- it's MAGNIFICENT. I love it. My eyes look like a starlet's every day. It's great, and it's not flaky...it feels expensive. Looked up the price and not too surprised...you pay for quality. amazing product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Natinahat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love this makes my lashes long and really volumized ! It's soft too and looks natural :) definitely recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by srnarath

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awesome acept that it can be a little clumpy. It gives the apperance of falsh lashes and I get so many complimants when I have this on. Im in love with how long and ow much volume this gives them I just wish it wasn't so clumpy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Heartshapedflea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is def a lux mascara but it's not gimmicky you will get thick full hydrates lashes. I swear every time I wear this people think I have fake lashes on I will be purchasing only because there's something in it, because ever since I started using it I feel like my lashes have gotten longer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by susan1326

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's a miracle for me! I have stick-straight, curl resistant lashes. I applied this mascara over primer and ended up with beautifully upswept, separated, soft lashes without the use of a lash curler! No clumping, no flaking, no smudging. It gave me volume as promised, but also a great deal of length, so much so that my lashes touched the lenses of my sunglasses! It is also very easy to remove. The price is high, but worth it to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by tagg

So far, I love this. It gives great volume but doesn't clump AT ALL (every other mascara I've used clumps even when it says it won't) and gives me full, SOFT, separated lashes. Smells nice and the tube is very luxe.