October 25, 2014 | 1010 users online

BB Cream - Ponds - Luminous Finish BB+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by kahou79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for a week for so and I just love this product!! It has a great consistency and alot of coverage for a product like this. My skin is a bit on the dry side and I put a heavier creme on dry spots before putting this on, then use very little powder. It does give skin a luminous look but there are no sparkles, etc. It lasts a long time also without getting cakey or obvious. I'm around a NC20 and light is a very good match. I'm glad I read reviews and tried this for it's just what I was needing right now which is a light foundation to cover redness (my skin is pretty good.) Am really pleased!
*edit* I will say that this is a *touch* too light but not super obvious. A bit of bronzer makes it perfect. If you are very pale this will probably work for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The texture of this bb cream is quite nice. But that's pretty much the only thing I like about it. The shades are a bit strange. The light is too light, the medium is too dark at least for my winter skin. Also there is almost zero coverage. I guess I am just too old for a zero coverage product. It's not even a high enough SPF for me to use it exclusively for that purpose. I really had high hopes for this product. Other than my skin feeling nice I don't see any benefits to using this product. I have tons of moisturizers that do a comparable job. This will be going back. So sad.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by snotface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not enough coverage and I don't like the subtle shimmer BUT I use it under my foundation and I love it. Helps keep my skin hydrated and my foundation has no SPF so I can get some sun protection still. Apply it with my fingers like a primer

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I can't tell you whether or not this product does a good job, because even the lightest shade is too dark for my NC15 skin for me to have used it. Swatching it was all I could really do. I thought this review might be helpful to some other extremely pale skinned ladies so they could avoid this because of shade selection.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was kinda disappointed purchasing this BB Cream. As usual, my hopes have gone to the bin again and I'm worried that my search for the perfect BB Cream would never be successful. Not to brag but I'm actually lucky enough to have skin that looks fine even just with powder. But I wanted to put on a light tint on my face especially when I go to work so I resort to BB creams since I don't really like the feeling of heavy and cakey foundations. It could've been okay. It actually has great coverage, TBH. But it DOESN'T MATCH my skin tone. I am half Filipina and Thai and I'm always having a hard time finding a foundation that matches my weird undertone. (I can be NC30-NC35) This product looks gray on me. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by andjanir

I actually love this product, i've used it about a week. It does cover my acne prone really well (coverage: medium-high), it last for 4 hours and after that my face looks quite natural with a bit of dewy look. I apply it on before my powder, but for daily use i dont put on any powder. But i think it doesnt suit my skin type, because when i use this product it gives me a cracked look and got small acnes around my mouth, and also a burnt-feel around my upper mouth.

In terms of the price it's really cheap, and easy to find(any drugstore and supermarket). Overall, it is a good product(compare to any other drugstore product). But because of my sensitive skin, i'd rather stop using it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by IAMSHERLOCKED

The consistency of this product is perfect, it's creamy and easy to blend, just how a tinted moisturizer/bb cream should be. I'm very pale and this looks great on my skin. My only gripe is that there's really no coverage and very little blurring effect (characteristic of a bb cream). Instead this is just a good product for people with nice skin who just want to look polished when they're out and about. I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by meggers88

This is the only drug store bb cream I will repurchase. It fixes redness and is very close to a match for my skin. However, I only have a 4 because they need to expand their shade selection for those who have darker skin (this is one of those rare limited shade lines that actually works on pale or very pale people.) i like the dewy finish because it wakes up my skin, but for those with oily skin it may take some work. I noticed that on my oily skin days I shouldn't moisturize. I just use a toner to get some of my dry skin off and the bb cream is moisturizing enough on its own. Anyway bottom line is I really like this and I am so glad I don't have to keep breaking the bank on more expensive bb creams!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by rachladner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

American BB creams are more like tinted moisturizers and after trying to get into the BB hype, I was just disappointed. And I didn't want to buy online - I want to be able to run to the store and get whatever I need.

Then came this BB cream.

Unlike the other ones I used, this one actually FIXED my redness and made my face look clear and healthy! It didn't look like I was wearing make up at all, even when I looked at it in my 10X tweezer mirror. I just loved the way I looked after putting it on. The product is so creamy and blends right in, instant correction for redness. And my skin felt moisturized and soft!!

Cons? If you don't like a dewy finish (I have oily skin) you will need to set it with some powder. I've heard some reviews say that it broke them out but what?! This is the only BB cream I've tried that HASN'T.

Favorite BB cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaMama

I got this with a coupon and CVS Bucks, so it was cheeep. I thought what the heck, for $5, how can I go wrong? I have used a few BB's, my fave being Missha (the one in the red tube) which I LOVE.
this BB is very close to being HG for me. I am super-pale (NC15), have pigmentation issues, fairly sensitive skin, and hate cheap/inefficient packaging.

This DOES give your skin luminosity, something sorely lacking in any American BB I've tried. It gives absolutely the most gorgey luminosity with NO shimmer. It does give some coverage, but I'd prefer more. It only has an SPF 15, so while I'd love to only use it, I MUST put on sunblock first. (L'Oreal Sublime Sun 50+ in winter, 100 in summer.)

I have actually left my home with only this on. I *never* leave home without beating my face! lol
I put on my mascara and a light liner and shadow, grab a lippie, and can shuttle my son to school.
Fairly a miracle for me. It gives a totally, totally natural look. I say this, and just FYI, I am crazy particular about when people say "you can't even tell it's on." It's usually BS. This I cannot even see in my 10x mag mirror. :D You can layer this also, though I usually use a concealer or foundation instead of doing that.

It comes in a nice tube, the packaging is looking new and I've had this for almost two months now. I take the tube and squeeze and drag lightly across my face on my cheeks and forehead and blend with my fingers. Easy peas.

The scent is fresh to me, and goes away. I believe others can still smell it, everyones chemistry deals with frag so differently!

I will absolutely be keeping this on hand. Oh yeah, I have used it every day for almost two months and it feels like I have barely dented the amount of product in the tube, so I love that!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No