November 28, 2014 | 1403 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kitha23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best moisturizer i've ever used... It's a bit expensive but worth buying... I don't like the one with spf, just not for me... But this one just give that moisture that my dry skin needs yet it keep my face matte... It also perfect under makeup... I'm gonna stick to it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by POPOK1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although this stuff is kind of expensive, you only need one pump for your whole face and the bottle lasts FOREVER, it does exactly what it says and doesn't leave your skin oily or irritated. It really makes my skin feel refreshed. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by EndlessTimeless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best moisturizer I had ever tried! I'm acne prone/oily and it's perfect for it! Almost like a primer.. But the price is high for the little bottle.. Even though I'll for sure buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by theanonymousse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only moisturizer that I use on my face. My face gets oily rather quickly after washing and for years I tried to find a suitable face moisturizer. Either the lotion would be too sticky or would make my face oily. I have been using this product for years now and it does an excellent job. It goes on smoothly and dries completely matte without over-drying my face like many moisturizers do immediately after applying it. Even hours after application my face is still relatively matte.

**Careful though: I bought this in SPF 15 and solely used it on my face. After years of using it my face has always been lighter than the rest of my body even though I do wear shortsleeves and shorts and apply sunscreen. Odd.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Enciso2468

It feels really good on my face, but I started getting acne! Even where I never had acne before. At first the smell is overwhelming, but then you get use to it and it smells pretty good. Not buying it again, it's hard for me to get rid of my acne. It was pretty expensive too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great moisturizer, especially for the winter! This cream is thick enough for my dry areas around my mouth and eyes and isn't too oily for my nose and forehead! I don't know about fading my acne scars, but it definitely brighten my overall complexion. My skin looks more even and toned. A bit on the expensive side (goes for $20 bucks a pop!), but totally worth it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Heath32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I hope I can remember all the positive things I have to say about this product! I have clog-prone combination skin, with closed and open comedones as well as occasional cystic spots here and there. Since I'm also very pale, I scar easily. I use prescribed medication that helps, usually, but it wasn't doing anything for the red marks all over my face - it looked like I was breaking out even when I wasn't. I looked up reviews and bought this product and I'm *so* glad I did. Within 3 days, it faded a huge red scar on my cheek that had been there for a year. Within a week, it was gone completely. When I first started using it, my skin sort of freaked out and got very very dry, but that could have been from some other new products I was trying. I exfoliated, used a moisturizing cleanser, and my skin calmed down after about a week. Now I use this once a day (usually at night) with no problems. It's not greasy, it absorbs quickly, and it keeps my face moisturized where it needs it. Don't be fooled by the tiny bottle - this stuff lasts forever! Well worth the slightly higher-than-usual price for a drugstore product. If you're looking to fade scars without clogging your pores, and even help keep mild acne in check, this stuff is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am surprised that this didn't get higher reviews. I really like this moisturizer. It sinks in very fast, feels very moisturizing, and smells very clean and fresh. It has spf 15 and doesn't leave a white cast on my face. I don't know how much it really 'clears' up your skin, but it certainly doesn't cause any breakouts on me. I have very acne and clog prone skin, so I am always cautious when I try new products. I have been using this for weeks and have not had any breakout issues. I really love how fast it sinks in because I don't have to waste time in the morning, waiting for it to sink in before putting on my makeup. It is very moisturizing, which allows for easy foundation application. I use about one full pump and it is more than enough to cover my whole face and neck. I paid about $14 for this at Target, which is not the cheapest, but because I only use one pump at a time, this bottle will last me for a few months. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a no-fuss day time moisturizer that contains spf.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Llehshar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this moisturizer since I was in highschool & I'm 24 now. I don't use it all the time but its good if I have a dry patch or need some acne fighting overnight moisture. I don't like it for day wear because it can get oily looking in hot weather. Also, sometimes if I use this on acne/healing acne it makes the spots red. The redness goes away after a few minutes so I think it may just be the SA targeting the bacteria. Even though I don't use this consistently I would repurchase because its nice to have on hand. I think I would feel something missing if I didn't have it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by jmacfan1

I bought this because my face was oily and dry and I needed a moisturizer that wouldn't break out my already broken out skin. Ever since I turned 20 my skin turned on me and broke out something awful. This in combination with noxzema acne clearing pads have cleared my skin almost all the way up. I still have a little acne on my chin but is going away. I love this moisturizer it does not irritate my sensitive skin like everything else I've tried. I am 21, almost 22 now and my skin looks amazing. I have gotten compliments on how good and clear my complexion is. If you can't tell from my reviews I am a product junkie. I have lots of full products around that I don't use.