October 24, 2014 | 1692 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this and am most likely to repurchase. It is moisturising and smells like lemon cheesecake. If I put a thick layer on before bed then I wake up to hydrated cuticles.
Not suitable to day time.
If I have a open wound on my cuticle then this burns it really bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this stuff! I have terrible cuticles and this is the only cuticle salve/butter that has saved them. I think it works better than CND Solar Oil and Lush's Lemony Flutter! It really absorbs and lasts a loooong time! I'm not a huge fan of the packaging though...it can be tough to open the tin sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by honeybb

Perfect. I love the scent and the consistency. I usually apply it before bed or on my morning commute and I don't think it's too greasy to interfer with any other little tasks i'm trying to do on the bus. A once daily application is enough to keep away the horrible hangnails and rough cuticles that I used to have *constantly*. This is what I wanted lush's lemony flutter to be, but that turned out to be a giant letdown. I am so happy I found this, and it's nice an inexpensive too! I change my polish a lot so I absolutely cannot live without cuticle cream, and this one is IT for me. Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Works well to soften cuticles and hs a lovely subtle lemon scent, but is a little greasy feeling seeing as its mainly oil and wax. Will last ages and my only gripe with this is the unhygienic pot packaging... Wish it could come in a squeeze tube although given its formula it probably can't.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by nerdcoop

First of all, it smells delicious. My hands are usually really dry (especially my cuticles and oh the nasty hangnails), and since I've been using these, my fingertips look so much better! I don't use as often as most users seem to do, I just use them at night before I go to bed. Oh and for any seamstresses out there, it also doubles as a good sub for sewing wax for hand sewing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by AllyLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a terrible habit of picking at the skin surrounding my nails and the cuticles as well. I get my fingers to a point where they bleed, scab, and look absolutely horrible. The skin becomes very hard, flaky, and cracked. I saw this product in a YouTube video and thought I'd try it out. For me it works wonders. I apply it a couple of times a day and within a week my fingers look like I'd never picked them. I also really love the fresh lemon scent and the consistency - it's not too greasy and dries quickly. It's about $10CDN but definitely worth it because it lasts for ages and you only need to use a small amount. I'd safely say that one tin would last up to a year. The only problem I have with it is the packaging - I would prefer it if it had a twist off lid but that's it - I swear by this product, I recommend it to everyone, and I will continue buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by jella22

THIS IS THE ONE !! i am obsessed with trying out different nail products and after a long and expensive search...my journey has come to an end.....actually no..the only other cuticle cream I want next is DIOR'S apricot cuticle cream......but anyways..its a great product...intially i didnt think too much of it because in my opinion it should say lemon cuticle BALM not butter...the texture is very balm-ish (huh?!) but after u start swirling your finger around it begins to warm up and you can pick up more product easily. i actuallly like to scrape out some product and slather it all over my hands and nails before bed. definetly helps with hardening nails and softening cuticles...and since i absolutely love the lemons..this is an extra bonus ! great find.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

my nails/fingers are low maintenance with the occasional chip of a nail. lately, I've been getting a lot of hangnails and they FREAKING. HURT. I have no idea why they're becoming so frequent but it was often enough that I knew I had to find something to treat them.

thanks to all the reviews on here, I grabbed my own tin of this stuff from target for about $6 and some change. It's more of a balm texture instead of a cream as labeled. it smells so yummy! like lemon cream cookies. the smell isn't overpowering at all so have no fear. I can see how this tin may be hard to open but I keep it closed half way so I'm not in a wrestling match with it when needed.

I use this stuff every night before bed - rubbing some product very well around into each cuticle (on the sides, the base etc). a little goes a long way and the warmth of your fingers makes application a breeze. it's a tad greasy only because of all the oils used in it. nothing overbearing but it's something you should note since it's probably better off used as a nighttime treatment.

it seems a bit high maintenance doing this every day but I find this pretty therapeutic and cuts my hangnail episodes short so it's totally worth it. this tin is going to last for awhile so I do believe you get plenty of product for your $$.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by ElDocks6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product! I got it in a Burt's Bees package and fell in love with it. It can be a bit greasy at first but it absorbs after a while and is great to use before bed. I have only been using this for a few days and have already noticed a good improvement in my cuticles.

The smell is probably my favourite thing about it, it's a very natural lemon-y scent that smells great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the smell of this. The little tin is cute and tidy, I've never had any issues with it, despite the fact that it does not always return to my makeup bag in my handbag. It could be a but more moisturizing- it seems to be a bit beeswax heavy. It's also more of a balm / ointment perpetration than a cream. I had picked this up as a gluten free replacement for Lush's Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter (my MIL who gardens LOVES it) but it is a bit lacking. Will repurchase until I find something that works like Lush's but won't poison me.