December 21, 2014 | 1842 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by x0nida0x

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this stuff does work great to moisturize my cuticles and nails HOWEVER it is incredibly waxy and i hate that feeling after i have rubbed it all over my nails.... i wipe my fingertips all over my thighs trying to get that waxy feeling off. but i think my solution is this: i just apply this and then i apply hand cream to my hands and it sort of just camouflages the waxy feeling away. i can live with that. most people love the lemony smell but i don't like lemon scented stuff. it's a bit gritty, which is okay unless you use it on your lips, then it feels sort of weird. but it wasn't made for lips, even though it can be used on them, so i can't really complain. i don't use this stuff a lot because of the waxiness. i think i'm going to go back to using a cuticle oil pen, which is less messy and less waxy and more precise application.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by lascoquettes

it does the same job as vaseline. Very helpfull thanks to everyone =)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by OPLALS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

If you want an intense CUTICLE treatment and like lemon scents, this is for you. The main reason I wouldn't buy again is really I like to moisturize my whole hands including my cuticles. Compared to Badger Cuticle Care, this is much waxier. I used Badger on my whole hands but this is just too waxy for that. I can't really fault the product for that because it is supposed to be a cuticle cream after all, but I prefer a multi-tasker. My cuticles are normal, I guess, and I just push them back after showering, so if your cuticles are under more stress than that you may like this more than me. I much prefer this scent to the Badger one, but that's to be expected because I love lemon scents. This one smells like real lemon peel, yay! By the way, this scores well on goodguide.com (health 8) and ewg (2).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by bethanaimeexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I like this and am most likely to repurchase. It is moisturising and smells like lemon cheesecake. If I put a thick layer on before bed then I wake up to hydrated cuticles.
Not suitable to day time.
If I have a open wound on my cuticle then this burns it really bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this stuff! I have terrible cuticles and this is the only cuticle salve/butter that has saved them. I think it works better than CND Solar Oil and Lush's Lemony Flutter! It really absorbs and lasts a loooong time! I'm not a huge fan of the packaging though...it can be tough to open the tin sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by honeybb

Perfect. I love the scent and the consistency. I usually apply it before bed or on my morning commute and I don't think it's too greasy to interfer with any other little tasks i'm trying to do on the bus. A once daily application is enough to keep away the horrible hangnails and rough cuticles that I used to have *constantly*. This is what I wanted lush's lemony flutter to be, but that turned out to be a giant letdown. I am so happy I found this, and it's nice an inexpensive too! I change my polish a lot so I absolutely cannot live without cuticle cream, and this one is IT for me. Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Works well to soften cuticles and hs a lovely subtle lemon scent, but is a little greasy feeling seeing as its mainly oil and wax. Will last ages and my only gripe with this is the unhygienic pot packaging... Wish it could come in a squeeze tube although given its formula it probably can't.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:59:00 AM More reviews by nerdcoop

First of all, it smells delicious. My hands are usually really dry (especially my cuticles and oh the nasty hangnails), and since I've been using these, my fingertips look so much better! I don't use as often as most users seem to do, I just use them at night before I go to bed. Oh and for any seamstresses out there, it also doubles as a good sub for sewing wax for hand sewing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by AllyLesniak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have a terrible habit of picking at the skin surrounding my nails and the cuticles as well. I get my fingers to a point where they bleed, scab, and look absolutely horrible. The skin becomes very hard, flaky, and cracked. I saw this product in a YouTube video and thought I'd try it out. For me it works wonders. I apply it a couple of times a day and within a week my fingers look like I'd never picked them. I also really love the fresh lemon scent and the consistency - it's not too greasy and dries quickly. It's about $10CDN but definitely worth it because it lasts for ages and you only need to use a small amount. I'd safely say that one tin would last up to a year. The only problem I have with it is the packaging - I would prefer it if it had a twist off lid but that's it - I swear by this product, I recommend it to everyone, and I will continue buying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by jella22

THIS IS THE ONE !! i am obsessed with trying out different nail products and after a long and expensive search...my journey has come to an end.....actually no..the only other cuticle cream I want next is DIOR'S apricot cuticle cream......but anyways..its a great product...intially i didnt think too much of it because in my opinion it should say lemon cuticle BALM not butter...the texture is very balm-ish (huh?!) but after u start swirling your finger around it begins to warm up and you can pick up more product easily. i actuallly like to scrape out some product and slather it all over my hands and nails before bed. definetly helps with hardening nails and softening cuticles...and since i absolutely love the lemons..this is an extra bonus ! great find.