December 20, 2014 | 1632 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by MissPinkKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

The shade I bought was orangey warm brown and my brows are a cool brown. It def didn't match well at all but the pencil itself stays put and applys perfect. It's not super creamy and is perfect for making single tiny lines(like you want for filling brows). It says eyeliner also on the package but you'd seriously have to tug at your skin like crazy to line your eyes with these. I would buy another shade to try someday, but will just stick with powder for now.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Ericoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in black and I've only used it on my eyebrows. In the past I have used it as an eyeliner but as an eyeliner it did not do good job staying on. Putting it on it is really good but the product smudged on my eyes throughout the day. And not to mention it pretty much irritated my eyes. Since then I stopped using it as an eyeliner and just used it as a brow pencil. Hope this helped :]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by citygirl1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a loyal brown fantatic. I've tried many-a-brow pencils and these compact red cuties have become my go-to brow buddies for quite a while. What I love is that the color goes on evenly and smoothly. For extra oomph, I keep them in my fridge, so I can get a sharp arch every single time. The shades are nice, but if you are blonde or a redhead, you might have to go in between shades to get the desired shade you want.

The only setback is you have to sharpen them with every use, or else the pencil will budge on your brows. Oh! and before I forget, this pencil is a great multi-tasker, you can use it not only on your brows, but also on your eyes and lips! what a great way to save money!

And did I mention you get TWO for the price of ONE in every package? *yippie!* This product will be in my MU bag for years to come.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by helloimdiem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like how it was cheap and came with two pencils. I must say, it has an orangey looked to it and I got the dark brown which was a big NO for me. I like more of a natural look. Definitely will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by LinaJo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great stuff! Used this one since my 20's. I have black-brown hair and so I use the black shade, because they don't have darkest brown (or off black).

CON: If you have really dark, dark hair (like mine) you should just use black. There's none in between (they only go black or dark brown). No darkest brown. But it's still great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by beautyarcade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this in Blonde to define my brows. I consider it HG. It's a perfect color match for me and I imagine it would work for most blondes. It doesn't have any red or grey tinge to it like some other blonde pencils I've tried. I find the consistency too hard for use as an eyeliner, but for a brow pencil it's great. Not too hard, not too soft. It wears all day on me. These pencil are cheap, widely available, and they've been around since at least the 1920s, so they're not likely to be discontinued anytime soon. I've tried Maybelline's Define-a-Brow also, but I prefer the Expert Eyes because the color is a better match for me and I can sharpen them to a fine point that I can't get with an automatic pencil like Define-
a-Brow.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by elisie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only Maybelline product I own. Most of their stuff irritate my skin or eyes. However, I've used this brow pencil since I was 16 and still use it whenever I put on makeup. I have sparse brows that need just a little help so it looks natural. The wonderful thing about this brow pencil is that it is a hard waxy pencil which can be layered on for whatever intensity you want. With a light hand, it's easy to achieve the look I want without getting the 80's Madonna brow. As an eyeliner, it's useless, but as a brow pencil, it's completely indispensable. The black color match is perfect for Asian with black/very dark brown hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by dizzied

I really didn't think I needed an eyebrow pencil until I got these. I have them in some kind of brown shade, medium, maybe? I read about them on a blog & for some reason decided to buy them. Now, I don't think that I can live without them. The texture is pretty hard, I wouldn't want to use them as eyeliner. They're perfect for filling in my brows & they don't look drawn on. Cheap too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by chicredress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, call me crazy, but this is an amazing product for nearly no money and is as good or better than any high-end pencil I've ever tried. I got it in blonde for my ill-definied mousy brows, and I feel like an idiot for not trying it sooner, because I now have the glamorous natural-looking brows that I have always wanted. The "Blonde" is a very neutral ashy color-- not red at all. It stays beautifully and is on the hard side. I'd been using Chanel "Soft Brown" for al long time and was never really satisfied with the staying power and the color was a little too unnatural looking on me. There's a reason this product has been around for decades, is all I can say, and better late than never for me finally trying it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by BBrazilian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried so many products for my eyebrows and none of them have looked as good as this pencil. I purchased my twin pack in Dark Brown which was a strange choice really as I am a blue eyed blond with porcelain skin, but OMG, the pencil is so good!!!!!!! It draws so easily that I only have to use a very light touch to get the amount of colour needed and then I blend it with my eyebrow brush and it looks really natural. This is another one of those makeup items that has been around for a long time because it is really good. I just wish I had found it sooner!