July 31, 2014 | 1228 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by IttybittyRee

I was looking for something that was cheaper than prestige foundations while not being a waste of money, and this is it. It's got great coverage, and it makes my skin look great!! Not cakey at all, just smooth and even, I don't get super oily with it, and it doesn't look dull either. The color I got is a little pale, but workable with some powder for now until my tan is totally gone, but it hasn't turned orange as most drugstore brands are wont to do. I wish it was a tube rather than a pot (germs!) but I spatula out a small potion to the back of my hand and use my brush from there, easy enough, although I had that heart stopping slip and catch over a tile floor where I'm sure this glass pot would have bitten the dust. I will absolutely buy this again as the price is great and it's a really nice product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by kaitlynndiane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have combination skin with a lot of acne scarring, so whatever foundation I use, I always use concealer under it. That being said, after applying concealer, this foundation had great coverage! It isn't cakey, it doesn't make my dry spots stand out, and a little goes a LONG way. The best way to apply it is with a sponge, which I usually hate. After about 8 hours, it needed touching up, but it's hot where I live and that's to be expected with any foundation. I haven't found a foundation other than this one that goes on so smoothly and blends so well! This is my new go-to!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by xheli

i bought this because i wanted a cheaper foundation than my current one which is MUFE HD in #128 almond. I MUST SAY THIS IS AMAZING! i have tried MANY FOUNDATIONS (nars sheer glow, nars sheer matte, estee lauder double wear, clinique even better, clinique stay matte, mac, etc, so many more) i have also tried a lot of drugstore ones like revlon colorstay whipped which is really similar to this one, BUT I LOVE THIS ONE WAY MORE BECAUSE IT BLENDS WAY BETTER AND THE SHADE MATCHES ME PERFECTLY. im a nc40-nc42. i have an oily t-zone and this is perfect! its the most natural FLAWLESS matte finish foundation I HAVE EVER USED. the package is perfect to carry around and the price is perfect ($10 at shoppers drugmart)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This is a really nice pick me up foundation for everyday, especially if you don't wear a lot of makeup and just want something to even your skintone out or give some coverage. This is surprisingly good because it's really lightweight and doesn't clog your pores and I am obsessed with the texture - it feels like marshmallow whip. You don't need a lot of product at all - barely any because it spreads really well and blends in super well on the face. I would recommend using your fingers with this as it buffs the foundation in better. The only downside is that they don't have a good color range selection but other than that this is a nice little mousse foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by bekakerr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin doesn't tend to be too picky about what foundation looks good on it so I normally don't have to try very hard to find a half decent foundation. So far, most of my foundation looks a tiny bit cakey on my combination, acne prone skin and rubs off around where my glasses sit on my face, but this foundation is amazing! It's so smooth and is so blendable. It's not the highest coverage foundation but with a good concealer and a second layer, it covers everything. It makes my skin look even and beautiful. My only complaint is that it does dry out the drier parts of my face so don't smother it with powder if you have dry skin. Otherwise, I love this foundation and would totally buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Oooooo

When I first bought this, it was my first time trying liquid foundation, so I was kind of a newbie. When I first used it, it felt kind of heavy and you could clearly see I was wearing foundation. I bought some primer and it looked a little bit better, but it still looked caked and my face got a little bit oily. Then I mixed some face lotion with it, and it finally started to look good! When I use it like that, it becomes so much lighter. It's a great product even though I had to make some adjustments

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by jinxd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Combo, dehydrated, ultra-sensitive, very acne-prone skin.
NC15-20/very yellow/olive, Almay Buff, Revlon CS Buff, Lancome Teint Idole Buff 2 (W), MUFE HD 117

This is decent, especially considering the price, but definitely not for me. I got this in 305 and it would be a great match in the winter but I do a little summer color right now so it looked a little ashy.
The texture is very silicone-y, which I don't really like. I prefer something a bit creamier as that slick powdery texture just doesn't do it for my dehydrated skin, it just slides around and looks streaky. Coverage was very light but this probably has something to do with my dehydrated skin also, it's hard to cover anything when the makeup won't stick where I put it.

On the plus side, it didn't irritate my skin or start to look gunky in my slightly oily t-zone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by riandawson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my hg foundation :) i can be somewhat oily, but this lasts throughout the day (with my elf face primer & elf hd powder) giving me the perfect natural finish. the texture is amazing and the coverage is medium/buildable for my skin. i hope covergirl keeps this one for awhile, i think its their best product!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Paola620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is very tricky itself. Yes it gives a nice coverage and it feels nice but the only issue is that my skin is sometimes dry which makes my face seem flaky since the consistency is not liquid but mousse. It does last up to 5 hrs which is great for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by TickTockAlice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am really digging this foundation. I bought it on a whim at my local CVS for around $10. I've had a love/hate relationship with mousse foundations in the past, but I've been using Cover Girl's Aqua Smooth cream foundation for years (for days that I feel I need more coverage or a matte finish) and Classic Ivory matches my skin perfectly, so I figure I'd give this new mousse foundation a shot.

It comes in a nice glass pot with a plastic lid. It's definitely not a foundation that you can just throw in your purse for touch ups throughout the day unless you don't mind toting around a heavy glass pot.

The texture of this foundation is very whipped and creamy. I was afraid that it might do that "pilling" thing where the foundation kinda clumps up, however it doesn't do that at all. I dab my (clean) middle finger into the pot and apply a small dab to my forehead, chin, cheeks and nose and then begin blending it in.

For such a thick, creamy foundation it blends flawlessly without looking heavy or caked. The finish is a really nice light matte that looks really natural and fresh. It really is a dream to blend and the coverage is surprisingly more of a full coverage. It's really nice to find a full coverage foundation that doesn't make me look older. Also, I haven't had any problems with it settling into fine lines and it really smooths out the appearance of pores.

The wear is also really good. I set it with a translucent powder on my t-zone and under my eyes and Im good for the rest of the day. I haven't worn it during workouts or anything so I don't know if it would hold up, however it survived an entire day at Disneyland.

Since a little bit goes a long way it'll prob be awhile before I need to repurchase, and I definitely like it enough to do so. I hope it does well enough for CG to keep this in their line for good.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No