August 27, 2014 | 1798 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by brittanysc1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up at Target (Okay, I was drawn in by the Hunger Games display) and could not be happier with it. In full disclosure, I am a huge fan of non-traditional forms of foundation (whipped, mousse, etc.) This is definitely a "made-up" look for me because i use a brush, but I'm certain you could sheer it out with the Beauty Blender if you preferred. I set it with powder, but it does a pretty good job of keeping me matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by brooke2010

Loving this foundation! For me, the biggest challenge is finding a foundation that matches my fair-ish warm toned skin. Buff beige is perfect for me! (Though I tried the same shade in a liquid foundation and it was too light...hmm.) But really, this is a really nice, light foundation. I just take a little bit from the jar, rub it on my fingers, and apply with them. After that, I go over it with a beauty blender if necessary and top with Rimmel's stay matte powder. I can't complain- it blends beautifully, is very inexpensive, and matches my skin tone perfectly. Repurchasing for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by JaydeLife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. It blends so well and goes on so smoothly. I have acne prone skin and also quite a bit of scarring from my years of hormonal breakout so unfortunately it's hard for me to leave the house with nothing on my face, I always need a bit of coverage to not feel self conscious. This is perfect when I want something quick to even out my skin tone, but the coverage is also build-able for when I do a full face.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by StefyD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The formula of this foundation is great. Super light, good coverage, nice finish, but unfortunately the color selection isn't there. I find this a problem with covergirl cosmetics. Way too pink. I'm fair/light with warmer undertones and unfortunately the perfect shade for me in covergirl doesn't exist. I bought 310 classic ivory because original ivory is way too light. Classic ivory is very pink and just not a good match. It's a shame I really liked this and the price is great. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by toshashea

I agree 100% with Simone101 at the bottom. This stuff is like a miracle in a jar, and not to point out the obvious, but what a great NAME for this product "Clean". I have never worn a foundation that made my face feel so clean. It doesn't feel like it clogs my pores at all, which is extremely important to me because I have dealt with acne spots the last 10 years, struggling between too oily and too dry. I don't understand all the negative reviews, maybe people weren't applying it correctly, OR maybe it just works on certain skin types and not on others.

I use a cosmetic sponge wedge to apply (after using cosmetic wedge to apply my moisturizer/sunscreen), with just a dab of foundation at the edge of the sponge. Only takes like 4 dabs to lightly cover my whole face, can use a little more to conceal blemishes. I have learned over the years, you really should NEVER apply makeup/lotion to your face with your FINGERS!!! Not only do you transfer germs that do not help in the fight against blemishes, but the oils from your fingers WILL mix with the chemicals in the makeup as well as the oil on your face and will leave you feeling oily, will cause the makeup to not last as long, will leave smears, you may rub off too much in your attempt to blend it in... USE COSMETIC WEDGES!!! or something that is NOT your fingers.

Oh and, this stuff lasts me ALLLLL day but then again, I work a desk job so I hardly sweat so, maybe that's why.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has a lovely and light feeling both on your fingertips and more importantly, on your face. The finish is not oily or greasy at all and makes my slightly oily to normal skin look flawless with a matte finish. I gave it only four lippies due to the fact that there is no sunscreen. But heck, I can always wear my Olay underneath this. Great year-round product that despite its thick consistency, goes on and stays on beautifully, even in humidity. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Mviera4

Love this product! Love the coverage and the way it makes my skin look! Looks perfect with my Laura mercier oil free primer and mac mineralize skin finish over it. Love this foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got 8 of these things for FREE and got paid t buy them taking advantage of an awesome free $10 gift card deal at Target. The regular price of them is $7.99.

I really like this foundation. I am not that picky but I think this stuff is perfect for my needs. I don't have any active breakouts but I have scarring around my face. What I do is dot a little bit on each area of my face and blend it out with my fingers. Then I dot more of it where the scarring shows through until its becomes medium-full coverage.

The trick with this stuff is to rub gently and lightly, if you rub to hard to blend it it starts to pill and flake off your face. So one area at a time as the stuff dries pretty fast, but blend each area into the other.

310 matches my skin PERFECTLY.

I am very happy with my non-purchase "purchase" =)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Huntress3

Love this foundation. After finding my right color match ( the first one I bought was too light) this matches my skin perfectly. It is very lightweight on my skin and a little goes a long way. I hope that this does not get discontinued because this is definately my new fave foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by jadyxo

I bought this product on a whim... I just saw it and grabbed it. I'm shade 342. It's an okay product. It has a nice finish but the staying power is horrible. Will not repurchase.