Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.4

on 5/11/2015 7:03:00 PM

on 5/8/2015 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

From L'Oreal Voluminous to Armani ( Lashes to Dye for) - both nice- if I am going to spend $30.00- I would invest in Armani instead.i had allergic reaction- swollen eyes for few days.. Am a RN - so I know difference of allergic to slight irritations. Had hoped the rep would have offered reimbursement as Mary Kay does. I did not want to ask, because rep is a good friend of my friend.. I am Mary Kay consultant too-- and I didn't mention MK :)

on 5/7/2015 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this Younique for my wife, after she told me she wanted some new makeup. Knowing she did not want anything cheap, so I checked online and found this product. I bought this because it looked the best, very nice looking layout, the best looking carrying case, beautiful colors. My wife loved it, but it did take her a while to figure out how to use the products, and even to put it back into the cases like the way it came. The website http://youniquebyjasmin.com/ has great videos on how to do it all. It does take a certain skill-set to apply this in the correct manner. But the website was a great help.

on 5/6/2015 9:45:00 PM

I randomly came across this mascara online, and after reading the reviews on here, I decided to try it despite some of the bad reviews it got. Anyway I received it in the mail today and I instantly tried it. So far so good. It actually did make my eyelashes look much longer although they don't look much thicker/fuller (I don't really mind this, my main goal has been to find a mascara that actuallyyyy adds length to my lashes). None of the little fibers got into my eyes or fell onto my face (YET! lol). I think that the people complaining that it got in their eyes may not have read the "helpful tips" section; it says not to apply it too close to the lash line because it would cause irritation. But yeah, so far I like this mascara. I'll be sure to update this review if the fibers do start to irritate my eyes or if I have any other problem with it.

on 5/6/2015 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product does not do what it says it will do and to be honest, I wonder how many of the people giving favourable reviews here are in fact sellers of this brand. For a start, Younique does not appear to have good quality products. They look fake & the makeup is heavy rather than fresh. The lashes look chunky and make your eyes red. The lashes are an irritant and far from looking glamorous, they look awful. This is not a product I would ever try again. Better to spend a bit more and get a product that enhances your lashes.

on 5/3/2015 10:05:00 AM

Looks great immediately after you put it on..after you get your selfies in & you step out into the night - little fibers start to fall onto your face & into your eyeball. I couldn't even enjoy my night out at the bad - people kept asking me if I was okay because my eyes were red, watering & it made my nose run because I was in so much pain I was actually starting to cry. The burn is REAL. The nurse I was with almost had to give my eyeballs CPR. I will never ever wear this $30+ mascara again!!!!! Hopefully I don't lose my vision from this bull. That is all - Carry on.

on 4/24/2015 2:32:00 PM

I know that no product is not perfect (nothing is), but I think tit does exactly what it says. Yes, there is a learning curve to applying the mascara and lip stain..but when directions are followed it works. My lashes are longer, I have not had any problems with falling lashes as some people posted. I apply the gel, fiber, then gel and I have all day long lashes. I don't put them on my bottom lashes because I tend to rub. The stain works well, for me the key is to hydrate your lips first. I do not sell this product, I am just a consumer.

I was skeptical of this. I have tried other fibre mascaras before and though sometimes there was a noticeable difference, it usually wasn't much, and the fibers would always migrate off of my lashes and onto my face. Not sexy. I was pleasantly surprised with Younique. It definitely gives me the false eyelash effect I have been looking for. It lengthens AND volumizes my lashes dramatically. I was confused when I first received it. The directions say you need to apply your regular mascara and then the transplanting gel...and then the fibers. I have tried it with and without my normal every day mascara. I still get massive lashes using only the transplanting gel (which is tinted black so it basically seems like mascara anyway) and fibers. This saves on time and on product, so I recommend forgoing your normal mascara to see if you can also save yourself some time and money. You absolutely must use a "sealing" coat of the transplanting gel after you apply the fibers, or they WILL migrate all over your face and into the eye. I have had no problems as long as I always remember to put that last coat on. One of the things I love about this is how natural they feel. The gel is lightweight and so are the fibers. In my opinion, two coats of my old mascara felt heavier on my lashes than two coats of gel and two coats of lash fibers. The price is definitely reasonable, and I love the carrying case.

on 4/22/2015 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The popularity of this product is down to marketing hype. All over twitter, Facebook and instagram.

Average mascara, and the fibres although in theory sound like a great concept - they lay ALL directions on the lashes, horizontal, diagonal, squint, straight up, straight down, you get clumpy eyelashes way before you get any length.

Would not repurchase.