August 22, 2014 | 1914 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by sunnysnowflake2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this 3D mascara!!! It's amazing! I do not sell this. I am merely a customer. I have no trouble with flakiness! I use an eye lash comb so the lashes are nice and defined. It just looks like I have eye lashes! I use Dior Maximizer underneath. I like that o can make my eyes bold or understated. I was truly amazed when I had a massage and left with NO raccoon eyes! I typically leave a meds on her sheets and on my eyes. With 3D lashes, not a flake was left behind. Sold!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by carolyanyan

I received my 3d lash mascara about a month ago and my first impression wasn't what I expected. But because of all the positive rave about this product on Instagram, I decided to give it a chance since I did pay a lot for this mascara. Sadly, I am still VERY disappointed in the results... I have never used a mascara that made my lashes feel so clumpy AND heavy!!! Not comfortable at all. But the worst thing of all, was that those tiny fibers kept falling into my eyes! I am actually a makeup artist and I am pretty aware on how to apply mascara, so this was just really disappointing. I am upset and confused because all the pictures I see on Instagram look so perfect, almost as if they are false lashes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by babydollnot4u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My little sister sells this and really loves it. I bought a set from her and was very excited. I read the directions and tried it the very next morning. Application does take a little longer versus regular mascara, but you are applying different coats, so that's why. My lashes appear much longer, but my complaint is that they seem very clumpy. I have tried brushing them out, but it doesn't seem to do much good. I will definitely use this on special occasions when I'm out at night and when mascara is supposed to look dramatic. The tube is pretty big, so it'll last quite awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Yoshthestylist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is AMAZING!
First of all, you must read the instructions.
Complete one eye at a time, and be sure to use an eyelash comb to keep the gel and fibers from clumping, and seal with a coat of transplanting gel.
The fibers are all natural green tea fibers, and if used properly, can look quite natural. The directions state to use your regular mascara first, however, my sales rep explained to me that you must not use a volumizing mascara, as this will surely cause clumping of the fiber lash mascara.
Personally, for an everyday look, I don't use a base mascara. I find it unnecessary. For a more dramatic look, begin with your defining mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by daym17

I am typing this with red, irritated, burning eyes. Why? Because this mascara is awful :( I had high hopes and was really excited to try this but I am very disappointed. I already have long lashes and this did nothing to make them look longer or more full. Instead my lashes looked dry, clumpy and "fibery" not to mention my eyes being bloodshot all day. I couldn't wait to get home and wash it off (which was also a pain). I will stick with my $7 Maybelline Falsies mascara. These reviews truly seem to be love/hate and I'm happy for the people who love it. Unfortunately it did not work for me and my sensitive eyeballs.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Tzvolanek

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I lost some of my lashes after chemo and they didn't come back. This makes them look long and full.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Beu2yfun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I freaking love this product! Because I have sparse lashes I was really disappointed when I got extensions because they can only do lash to lash. So my lashes were longer but that's about it. With this I get thickness and length. I got fibre fallout the first time I used it :( I didn't seal with the gel. so I watched a tutorial on YouTube and found a few different ways to apply. I love makeup but not usually to the point of obsession BUT I really love this!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by mambana

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have yet to see this crap on anyone who didn't look ridiculous. This is a clumpy, wonky, crooked mess. The local person here who does car commercials must use this - she's in her late 50s with this clumpy mess on her flittering eyelashes. Tammy Faye would no doubt be a fan. How this has reached the high level of hype is beyond me. Sorry, I'm not usually this snarky, but this is such a joke.

12 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by youniquebydee

5 all the way!! This product ROCKS! I have short undefined lashes and this puts so much definition and length to my eye lashes! I recommend this to anyone who has a lash problem (thin, short, etc.)!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Skelly1980mc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The lashes definitely looked great after use but the fibers fall under the eye and on the face all day. If the fibers stuck to the lashes better, I would buy this again. Unfortunately, after using this product 3x, I spent most of the day checking my face and putting on concealer under the eye because the fibers that fell had me looking like a racoon.