Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.4

on 5/19/2015 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this mascara. It goes on easy and gives your the look of falsies. Like all makeup its about the application...watch a couple of videos if you are nervous. I would recommend it to anyone! Give it a try www.makeupnerds.com

on 5/19/2015 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just got it yesterday took me two tries to figure out how to make it work for me but definitely worth it because it works a whole lot better than regular mascara even the transplanting gel makes your lashes look adorable and the fibers haven't fallen on my face at all except during application in the morning. It made my lashes thicker and longer

on 5/18/2015 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is the most amazing product with amazing results! I will never subject my lashes to extensions again after trying Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara!!!!!!! So quick and easy to use versus putting on 6-7 applications of regular mascara. If you follow the instructions that come with the mascara or watch any of the videos, you too will have amazing lashes!!!!!

on 5/18/2015 2:08:00 PM

I have thin short lashes and after years of wearing fake lashes I thought I would give it a try and once I did i honestly was wondering where this mascara has been my whole life. It took me about a week to nail down the perfection of putting it on so it didn't get clumpy and so the fibers didn't fall and once I did I was super happy and excited.

For anyone wondering about this product, it does take a day or so to figure out your own technique of putting it on, it also helps to have a very good lash comb (they sell one). Always remember one eye at a time and Gel-Fibers-Gel :)

on 5/17/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This will be one of the poorest mascaras you will spend WAY too much money on. The hype is absolute insanity for this garbage. The fibers go EVERYWHERE. You wear contacts? Forget about it. It adds no more length than a regular mascara would if you put a few coats on (seriously), and if you DO manage to get those little fibres going in the right direction at the tips of your lashes (haha, good luck with that ;) your eyes will just look absolutely fake, clumpy, and outright unattractive. The fibers will never go on looking natural. The select few pictures of girls with non-clumpy, non-fake looking lashes, just have lashes that ARE long and they really worked to make them look long with the "transplanting gel" aka mascara. The fibres have absolutely NOTHING to do with it. Do not fall for the hype.

on 5/17/2015 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I tried this at a friend's place and it was a total pile of crap.

Attached small black thingies to my eyes, which stuck out at odd angles and looked like badly applied, thin, wispy falsies. Like the worst false eyelashes ever. As soon as I blinked my eyes felt like they had glue on them, like there was resistance when I opened my eyes again. What the hell? So freaky. I have never had this in a mascara before!

After two and a bit hours, my eyes were full of little black filaments, and my eyelashes looked like crap again. I used it exactly as directed and my friend said she found the same issue with hers, even after trying different application methods many times.

Why would anyone buy this? Why would anyone like this product? My lashes are normal kinda-long, kinda-dark and I have plenty of them. I've been using mascara for nearly 11 years now, too, and it usually looks great on me, so surely I'm not the problem here... :/ ???

The business model for this product is really eerie and dishonest, it seems the sellers are under immense pressure to flog as many mascaras as possible. The main business here isn't selling this mascara, it seems to be luring young women into a really hard, high-pressure sales rep job. They seem to be saturating review sites with positive press for this product, and responding negatively to bad reviews and customer complaints. Whoever is in charge of this shady company needs to come down from the clouds and re-formulate this product, and market it in a more honest and ethical manner.

Avoid like the plague.

on 5/15/2015 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love it! All of you that are saying its falling in your eyes and on your cheeks you're putting it on wrong! Make sure you coat your lashes well with the gel! i do 2 coats of the gel and only do the top part of your lashes with the fibers! DO NOT go all the way down to your water line with the fibers! Also I suggest you buy the lash and brow comb it makes a heck of a difference with the extra fibers and clumps! If you're too cheap I'm sure the cheap ones work fine to! Also I never put on a regular mascara on first and I never put the fibers on my bottom lashes! If you have any questions contact me I would love to help. The first few times I used it I had the same problem until I asked questions! Don't be so quick to give up on such a great product!

on 5/11/2015 7:03:00 PM

on 5/8/2015 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

From L'Oreal Voluminous to Armani ( Lashes to Dye for) - both nice- if I am going to spend $30.00- I would invest in Armani instead.i had allergic reaction- swollen eyes for few days.. Am a RN - so I know difference of allergic to slight irritations. Had hoped the rep would have offered reimbursement as Mary Kay does. I did not want to ask, because rep is a good friend of my friend.. I am Mary Kay consultant too-- and I didn't mention MK :)

on 5/7/2015 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this Younique for my wife, after she told me she wanted some new makeup. Knowing she did not want anything cheap, so I checked online and found this product. I bought this because it looked the best, very nice looking layout, the best looking carrying case, beautiful colors. My wife loved it, but it did take her a while to figure out how to use the products, and even to put it back into the cases like the way it came. The website http://youniquebyjasmin.com/ has great videos on how to do it all. It does take a certain skill-set to apply this in the correct manner. But the website was a great help.

Video Reviews & Tutorials