October 25, 2014 | 1350 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by austinssister

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this for a week and it was horrible! It dried my skin out like crazy, and I started getting pimples here and there. I have normal skin and am not acne prone, but thought washing my face once a day would be good especially since it says its for sensitive skin. After I stopped using it my skin looked like it did before. I give it a two because it does clean my skin. I would recommend using this only a couple days out the week at the most if you have normal skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HORRIBLE! I can't believe the great reviews on this...I used this once and my face turned red and blotchy immediately and felt burned! The scent on this was insanely strong too, and gave me a headache! This ended up going back to the store and as I was returning this product, the cashier asked me if it burned my skin too because that's what happened to her when she tried this cleanser.....I would definitely rec either Purpose barsoap or J&J baby wash over this! They have similar ingredients but are nowhere near irritating like this product is....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by italiagirl007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Perfect. Does what cleanser is supposed to do, clean off makeup and dift, without irritating my skin at all. I wouldn't say this prevents breakouts, but it definitely doesn't cause them. I'm on my third bottle. I love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by jwil16

Great HG face wash. Melts oil and makeup in a cinch, Lathers well, leaves you TINY bit tight, but not unbearable. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by leh529

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for awhile now. I use it at night after I exfoliate with the St.Ives green tea scrub (which i also love) and it makes my face feel so clean and smooth.
I have very sensitive/acne prone skin and this does not irritate my skin or cause more pimples.
The price is very reasonable especially for a poor college student.
The pump bottle is nice but every once in awhile I will get a bottle where the pump sticks so that can be inconvenient

I first learned about this product from my boyfriend who has sensitive skin and this is the only cleanser he will use. . i have repurchased this a number of times for me & my boyfriend-it is a definite HG!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok so if you like Purpose you'll like this stuff since it is basically the same thing with different fragrances & this is a bit cheaper & has more product than Purpose's smallest bottle; both are made by the same company too. I like Purpose so of course I like this stuff. It takes off my make up and cleans my face in one step. I think I will still buy Purpose but if I'm hard up for cash, I'll pick this up instead. The only reason why I choose purpose is the fragrance, I like it better than this stuff's smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by BeautyQueenOfTheScene21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Eh, this was okay. Didn't break me out.. But I didn't feel like my face was clean either. It felt a little, um, I don't really know. Lol. I like my face fresh & tingly, not making me feel even sluggish in the morning. It's pretty good for sensitive skin, didn't break me out, but didn't do the best job at keeping my pms breakouts away or clearing them up.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by isunnydee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i have been using this product for over a year now and I LOVE IT! it's super gentle on my acne prone skin and doesn't clog my pores.
I don't like when people comment on how good a face wash is by how well it takes off eye makeup. That's not the point of a face wash. Face washes should be judged by how well they take off face makeup like foundation and this does the job perfectly. My skin feels clean and refreshed and it doesn't feel dried adn completely stripped of its natural oils. Will continue to buy over and over!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 3:10:00 PM More reviews by OutOfTime

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product has absolutely saved my skin, along with Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Acne Treatment and tea tree oil. Cleans my sensitive yet oily/acne-prone skin wonderfully, and the price is nice to boot.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Espressophia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has everything I've ever wanted in a face wash-- gentle, non-irritating, non-drying, very slight fragrance, removes makeup easily, doesn't aggravate acne or clog pores, and leaves my face feeling completely clean, smooth and supple. And all this at such a cheap price! I am disappointed that Clean & Clear tests their products on animals, but I am such a dirt-poor college student that I can't really splurge on more natural cleansers that cost a lot more. I will continue to buy this product unless I find an equally effective, cheap and cruelty-free alternative.