October 22, 2014 | 921 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

The finish of this really depends on your skin type and whether you like to use powder last. It smells the same as most Chanel foundations, the pump isn't too stiff, and it gives a "healthy skin" glow. To me it isn't that far off from Vitalumiere Aqua, perhaps less dewy, because that foundation is very dewy on even dry skin. I do find that you need more concealer than the Chanel, which is ok and understandable based on the price. If it was sold in the US, I'd probably buy this vs. many other drugstore options. The drier your skin, the longer it will last. I'm not sure what the apple, melon, and apricot extracts do, but it adds to the appeal. 52 Vanille/Vanilla is a good match for NW20-25, but I think I'll need 51 Light Vanilla/Vanille Clair in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 4:47:00 AM More reviews by waRney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I like this alot! I've used the Healthy Mix Serum foundation before and I feel like it is the same as this one. Same smell, same finish. Not sure though if there is any difference between the two...but there probably is.

Anyways, the only reason I chose to buy this new foundation is because they have much more shades(maybe only in where I live) compared to the Healthy Mix.
But either way, I love this foundation!

Coverage is kinda light, but there's nothing a concealer can't do right? ;)
Smell is AMAZING!
The finish, in my opinion is kind of between semi-matte and dewy.

Give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by lucyrosexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this foundation! I have normal skin with occasional dry patches around my nose & it doesn't cling to them at all. Medium coverage - build able. Definitely a dewy finish. Lasting power is pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by MISSKAUR88

This foundation is my hg foundation. It has such a beautiful natural but healthy glow finish. Iv been complemented so many times at how great my skin looks. This foundation has medium coverage which is build able. I find the best finish is using a stippling brush which u can then buff into the skin. One pump is enough for my whole face. But u can easily layer more. No cakiness or dryness. Suitable for dry and oil combo skin. Bourjois have outdone themselves. Max wear iv had from this is 11 hours using a primer underneath.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this foundation! I have the lightest shade 51 light vanilla (I think it's called) and this shade fits me quite well. Im pale but not really pale and it almost matches my skin. This foundation is REALLY easy to blend! In the past because I have combination skin, with other foundations they can be hard to rub in some areas but this foundation is really easy to blend in dry and oily areas! Also, the smell of this foundation... Omg, it is so nice! It smells of fruit which is lovely! I'd say without powder this foundation doesn't last very long but with powder it can stay for about 6 to 7 hours I'd say. I also really like the packaging, it is really easy to use and the pump has the perfect amount coming out every time. I'd say this foundation is medium coverage as it does cover up blemishes and some spots, and it still gives a natural look. Overall, I really like this foundation! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by copperfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation on a buy one get one free offer. I really like the finish of the foundation. I apply it with my fingers. I use the shade 57, as soon as I apply it appears a bit too bronze for my skin but within a few minutes the foundation just sort of blends into my skin and really gives it a very good finish or glow you may say. I really am in love with this foundation and would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by racheljeffrey

This is by far my favourite foundation I own!! I have been using it for nearly 3 months now and I would definitely repurchase it again and again and again! It is a very reasonable price for the quantity and quality of the product. It applies very well to my skin and stays put all day! I have nothing but positive comments for this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by rakelpetersen

I love this foundation! I ran out of my MUFE HD foundation- the only foundation I was sure to match! I heard so many good things about the original healthy mix foundation, and I couldn't find it any where, I live in DK and we dont have this brand here :( Anyways I picked this up at amazon's and boy oh boy- this is the perfect match for me! Im so happy- cause the foundations we have here in DK allways has pink undertones, so I find it really hard to match up any foundations.
Im a NC20-25 in MAC, and 117-120 in MUFE depends if it is winther or summer.
I have com. skin- oily T-zone and dry patches. I do have to powder and blot thrughout the day- but that doesn't bother me. It doesn't cling to my dry patches and it look very natural in the skin..
I really would love to try the original healthy mix, but till then- I will use this for sure!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by jenny7085

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i did not like this foundation, the coverage was very poor and after a couple of hours it made my skin very streaky and dry, i would not recommend this foundation. i was looking for something to bring out the glow in face, this foundation did do so but not in the way i wanted

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Smiler90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros:

- Very glowy
- Made my skin feel smooth once applied
- Medium coverage
- Smells nice

Cons:

- Shades could be better, my shade 51 Light Vanilla (lightest colour option) I still had to blend down the neck & chest which I do anyway due to never being able to find a perfect match for my pale skin. Also found it to look a bit orangey, a thin layer looks best

- Does not last very long on me at all, after an hour or two of wear, it started to look terrible!

- I now have boil like, painful spots, I noticed them coming through within a day of wearing it :( !! I tried it for a few more days in case it wasn't the foundation, but I have now had to stop using it.

Overall I would not buy this again due to it breaking me out & it not lasting long enough.
The breakouts - I do have sensitive skin so maybe for "normal" skin this would be fine? Not so sure this would work for very oily skin as it is extremely "glowy"

So sad & annoyed, there's another £10 down the drain & I will continue my search for a great foundation :(