September 23, 2014 | 1066 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this foundation! I have the lightest shade 51 light vanilla (I think it's called) and this shade fits me quite well. Im pale but not really pale and it almost matches my skin. This foundation is REALLY easy to blend! In the past because I have combination skin, with other foundations they can be hard to rub in some areas but this foundation is really easy to blend in dry and oily areas! Also, the smell of this foundation... Omg, it is so nice! It smells of fruit which is lovely! I'd say without powder this foundation doesn't last very long but with powder it can stay for about 6 to 7 hours I'd say. I also really like the packaging, it is really easy to use and the pump has the perfect amount coming out every time. I'd say this foundation is medium coverage as it does cover up blemishes and some spots, and it still gives a natural look. Overall, I really like this foundation! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by copperfire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation on a buy one get one free offer. I really like the finish of the foundation. I apply it with my fingers. I use the shade 57, as soon as I apply it appears a bit too bronze for my skin but within a few minutes the foundation just sort of blends into my skin and really gives it a very good finish or glow you may say. I really am in love with this foundation and would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by racheljeffrey

This is by far my favourite foundation I own!! I have been using it for nearly 3 months now and I would definitely repurchase it again and again and again! It is a very reasonable price for the quantity and quality of the product. It applies very well to my skin and stays put all day! I have nothing but positive comments for this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by rakelpetersen

I love this foundation! I ran out of my MUFE HD foundation- the only foundation I was sure to match! I heard so many good things about the original healthy mix foundation, and I couldn't find it any where, I live in DK and we dont have this brand here :( Anyways I picked this up at amazon's and boy oh boy- this is the perfect match for me! Im so happy- cause the foundations we have here in DK allways has pink undertones, so I find it really hard to match up any foundations.
Im a NC20-25 in MAC, and 117-120 in MUFE depends if it is winther or summer.
I have com. skin- oily T-zone and dry patches. I do have to powder and blot thrughout the day- but that doesn't bother me. It doesn't cling to my dry patches and it look very natural in the skin..
I really would love to try the original healthy mix, but till then- I will use this for sure!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by jenny7085

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i did not like this foundation, the coverage was very poor and after a couple of hours it made my skin very streaky and dry, i would not recommend this foundation. i was looking for something to bring out the glow in face, this foundation did do so but not in the way i wanted

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2013 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Smiler90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros:

- Very glowy
- Made my skin feel smooth once applied
- Medium coverage
- Smells nice

Cons:

- Shades could be better, my shade 51 Light Vanilla (lightest colour option) I still had to blend down the neck & chest which I do anyway due to never being able to find a perfect match for my pale skin. Also found it to look a bit orangey, a thin layer looks best

- Does not last very long on me at all, after an hour or two of wear, it started to look terrible!

- I now have boil like, painful spots, I noticed them coming through within a day of wearing it :( !! I tried it for a few more days in case it wasn't the foundation, but I have now had to stop using it.

Overall I would not buy this again due to it breaking me out & it not lasting long enough.
The breakouts - I do have sensitive skin so maybe for "normal" skin this would be fine? Not so sure this would work for very oily skin as it is extremely "glowy"

So sad & annoyed, there's another £10 down the drain & I will continue my search for a great foundation :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by nguyenviethoa95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best foundation I have used so far. My skin is very oily and my skin tone is not very bright.
But this creates a very matte finish to me, no cakey, no greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by tinks13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So far I'm enjoying this foundation better than the original Healthy Mix. I found the original to be a little bit more matte and too dry for my skin. This one is supposedly hydrating and I would agree with that. I use the shade 55 and I'm about a MAC NC35. The consistency of this is a little bit more runny too, it's kinda like the Revlon Nearly Naked only I feel it gives a little bit more coverage and isn't as dewy, it's more skin like :) but I have found this with all Bourjois foundations. This one doesn't have as much coverage as the Healthy Mix Serum but again has that similar not-too-dewy-not-too-matte skinlike finish to it. I would say this has a bit more coverage than a BB cream. It feels light on the skin and looks great, this is definitely gonna be my foundation for summer whilst Healthy Mix Serum is definitely more for winter. It has good staying power, looks natural and is super afforable at £9.99! I'd definitely recommend!

Also, I'm not going to pretend like I know how this would work on a oily skinned person but my sister has oily skin and this looks even more flawless on her than it does on me so don't be put off by 'hydrating'.

Plus if you find that it looks too pink or beige or orange, try applying it with fingers. I find that applying foundation with fingers helps from enhancing the undertones of the foundation. This may have something to do with the warmth from your fingers blending the foundation properly into your skin so that it does not stand out. I found that after several ways of applying it this was the best although it does look a little bit grey around my chin area where I'm slightly darker but it's nothing that a bit of bronzer can't fix.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by OverTheHill

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The original Healthy Mix was my bestest foundation for ages and I gave it a glowing review on MuA, so when I read that it had been reformulated, my heart sank. Somehow when they start changing the formula to something new, it often isn't an improvement. But the two posts on here were positive, as were a number of beauty bloggers, so I trotted off to the shops even though I still had a bottle of the old formula.
I'm sorry to say.......I don't like it. I use shade 51/Vanilla, and the new version seems to have more pink tones than the old one. The coverage isn't as good, on me it looks shiny rather than dewy from the start, and it goes patchy after only a few hours even with powder. Obviously this is subjective. Many people found the old shades too yellow, some found it too heavy, and they might love the new one.
However for me I think it's back to the drawing board in search of my next go-to foundation. The next time I have a day at home, I have a plan to do my face half and half with the old and new versions, and keep checking it to see how the two halves are looking. My inherent suspicion of 'new and improved'/'reformulated' might be clouding my judgement. But I'm not convinced.....

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by deeaclassic

I love it. I had the original Healthy Mix Foundation and I loved it too. They have both light-medium coverage,blend easy,last about 10 hours. I just love them