October 25, 2014 | 1784 users online

Cleansers - Garnier - Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my current evening wash and I am very happy with it so far. It cleans without drying out my sensitive, but oily skin. It leaves my face soft and there is a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin in a sense that the congestion I get is reduced and the roughness around my mouth and nose is less apparent. I don't get any "radiance" but the redness in my cheek area is not as pronounced when I use this so it is helping to even out my skin overtime. It has a light citrusy scent that is nice and not overbearing. I bought my bottle at Walmart for $4.98 which is not bad. It also comes with a pump that gives out a good amount of product for my face. The consistency is a bit thick, but it lathers well and removes my foundation. I always use a separate eye makeup remover so I can't comment if this removes eyeshadow and eyeliner well. I see this being suitable for those with combination to oily skin. I would say that if you enjoy using chemical exfoliants in your cleansers this is a good, cheap option to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2013 4:10:00 AM More reviews by ellie702

Skin type: combination
I love this stuff!! I bought it after reading some of the reviews on this site. With just one use my skin was glowing its been two weeks and it has taken my makeup off with ease without drying my skin out! This replaced my purity wash by grace

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hello, Holy Grail! My previous holy grail DS face wash had been L'Oreal Youth Code, and I'd rotate that with Trader Joe's Nourish. Both did a great job, but this goes the added distance of making my skin feel like a baby's butt on first washing even without scrubbing. Great chemical exfoliation without moisture stripping.

I have oily skin, and this does a great job of cleaning off my makeup and removing excess oil without drying. I have to go to CVS to get this as my nearby Walgreen's doesn't carry it, but I'll definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by robotikk

This cleanser is amazing for my skin! I had almost thrown in the towel looking for something that will help make my massive pores appear smaller, but everything I tried did little in reducing the appearance until I stumbled upon this at my local store. I honestly had no idea what I was getting into but the "gelee" part had me interested.

It is definitely thick and a little bit difficult to pump out of compared to more watery cleansers, but a little goes a long way. The cleanser foams up nicely, and removes most, if not all of my makeup. After using it, my skin doesn't feel stripped or overly dry and has a nice satin-y feel to it, which I love and have never felt before.

I don't have many acne breakout or scars, but I do have some red-ness and pores like I said before, and both problems have been reduced! I am in awe because now I have to really scrutinize the mirror before I can see my pores which used to have a darker, almost dirty appearance despite cleansing it as best as I could. In addition, my skin doesn't turn into a massive oil-slick in the middle of the day which is an added benefit.

I absolutely love this product and will continue to purchase it over and over again, and I hope that it works just as well for others too!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by contrariwhys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nice. I wasn't in the market for a new face wash (I've used Basic for years) but this was sitting in my mom's shower one day when I was visiting and being a product junkie I had to try it. First off, the gel is thicker and more concentrated than most gel cleansers I've tried and it has a refreshing citrusy scent. When wet the cleanser gets nice and foamy. I don't think the hydroxy acid does much since you are not keeping this on your face like a toner or moisturizer but it does seem to take all my makeup off without leaving my face dry. I have also not experienced any breakouts from this product and I have moderately sensitive skin. I think I will happily include this in my daily regimen from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by rockmom77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my 2nd bottle. I put my Purity in the cabinet for this!! Great for acne prone oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 1:17:00 PM More reviews by nctroubledoll

I've used about half a bottle of this so far, and I am VERY impressed (again, so far, will update after finished with bottle). It is a very thick cleanser (but it is a self-described "cleansing gelée", so not surprised), but that doesn't bother me at all since a little bit lathers well and goes a long way. This removes makeup more completely than any cleanser I have ever used, and I've used countless ones over the years. It does have a strong smell, but it is in no way unpleasant; it's a very citrus-y smell. Quite lovely, IMO. Bottles closes for easy travel, and this cost me less than five bucks at CVS on sale. It makes my face feel very clean (and nothing on cotton ball after cleansing with it then using toner) but not stripped. Removes every single bit of my non-waterproof mascaras (I use a few different ones). Since I've been using it my skin has continued to look nice, so no irritation so far. Overall, I would give 6 stars if I could.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This cleanser is amazing! Its thick, smells like lemons and a little goes a long way! It removes all of my makeup and leaves my skin super soft. I will buy again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by MES

Gelee, yepp this stuff is thick, reeealy thick, about the consistency of honey. I find this product a bit hard to rinse off due to the consistency. I was afraid this might dry out my skin, but after a couple weeks of daily use I haven't had any issues and my skin definitely leans towards dry and sensitive. Has a crisp fruity scent like other Garnier skin care products. Can't say that this has made a drastic change in the brightness of my skin, but it has helped some. Price wise it's very budget friendly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by pinaychic204

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just started using this and so far it's been good. Although after I use this, my skin feels a little tight which is alright for me anyway considering all of the products that I've used so far produced the same results (it's probably because of my skin type). I adore the smell! It makes me want to wash my face over and over and over but obviously, I won't do that! The bottle is really nice. I will definitely re-purchase!