Avene Rich Hydrating Cream - Hydrance Optimale Riche

4.1

Water - Mineral Oil - Glycerin - PPG-15 Stearyl Ether - Cyclomethicone - Cetearyl Alcohol - Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil - Glyceryl Stearate - PEG-100 Stearate - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Cetearyl Glucoside -Benzoic Acid - Beta Sitosterol- BHT - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Chlorphenesin - Disodium EDTA - Fragrance - Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract - Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides - Laureth-7 - Phenoxyethanol - Poloxamer 188 - Polyacrylamide - Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate - Sodium Hydroxide - Xanthan Gum

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Having sensitive and dry skin this really does the job for me. I have had a hard time finding a cream that I can use around the eyes. Most eyecreams either do not give enough moisture or irritate my skin because of the anti-wrinkle ingredients. My skin also used to dry out during the day, but this cream help me out on all scores.

on 5/11/2009 11:08:00 AM

The only good thing about this product was it made my skin feel soft but did not hydrate at all and I found it had a very greasy feeling.

on 4/3/2009 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HG! Love this for when my skin is extremely irritated and on dry patches. I also use this around the eye area and hydrates well. Doesn't break me out and I break out with EVERYTHING. Definitely will repurchase.

on 3/20/2009 7:33:00 PM

I love it!
My skin isn't dry,but it's good for me on cold weather.It really moisturizes skin.You can actually feel thermal water softening your skin.And it feels great! I would buy Legere next,for spring and summer.

on 3/20/2009 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Nice cream, no perfume and hypoallergenic, comes in a tube packaging which is a plus. However, I removed a lippy because while this is said to be a rich hydrating cream it is still not something that provides enough moisture to my very very dry skin, and i'm not fond of the thick quite greasy feeling on my skin after application, it does fade away though after awhile. I will just finish my tube and then I will move on to something else.

on 3/14/2009 11:46:00 PM

One of the best moisturizers i've used. It's light yet keeps my skin feeling hydrated. I have sensitive skin, and an oily t-zone but i peel quite badly during the winter. This keeps my skin looking supple without any shine. It could use some SPF then it'll be perfect!

on 3/7/2009 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

My daily moisturizer. Very nice. Will purchase again.

I like this as well. I feel that this cream is quite light and suitable for my acne skin. I only use it when i have dry areas around my mouth. does not clog pores!

I like Avene a lot, still - this cream is too thick for me.
I have normal skin, still this moisturizer is "too rich".
I won't buy this one again, but I will try their light hydrating cream instead.

on 2/4/2009 8:33:00 AM

This product is my HG moisturizer! Although I have oily and acne-prone skin, my skin is dehydrated - not "dry" - which also makes my skin flakey. This moisturizer has a wonderful consistency and my skin just sucks it up! The flakes are gone and my skin feels wonderful - and it doesn't make my skin break-out. I use it morning and night to make sure my skin doesn't get dehydrated. And it's not a bad price when you can get it on sale. This is one of the very few products that I've actually bought more than two times. I've tried others, but I keep coming back to this. Love Avene!