Avene Hydrance Optimale Riche (Rich hydrating cream)

Water - Mineral Oil - Glycerin - PPG-15 Stearyl Ether - Cyclomethicone - Cetearyl Alcohol - Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil - Glyceryl Stearate - PEG-100 Stearate - Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter - Cetearyl Glucoside -Benzoic Acid - Beta Sitosterol- BHT - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - Chlorphenesin - Disodium EDTA - Fragrance - Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract - Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides - Laureth-7 - Phenoxyethanol - Poloxamer 188 - Polyacrylamide - Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate - Sodium Hydroxide - Xanthan Gum

I live in a very cold and dry climate and felt that I needed something with more umph that would hydrate me throughout the whole day. I tried this and it worked fantastically, HOWEVER, it seems almost too rich since it broke me terribly along the jawline. I'm giving it 3 lippies because it does the job, and will probably work for someone who doesn't have as sensitive skin as I do.

Love it! It seems like a pretty no frills cream at first but as others have said it really does seem to make a difference. My skin was so dry and irritated before I used this and no it seems to stay hydrated all day--and still no break outs after one month! I am so happy that I found this cream!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

i bought this today (in light not rich) at a local pharmaprix in canada and i was really excited to try this. First because of the good reviews it generally gets but also because avene has a pretty good reputation when it comes to cleansers and creams. the only "bad" thing is that i find it quite expensive (40 ml for 36$). but ayways so i JUST finished trying it and i find that the consistency is really awkward. It was hard to blend into my skin, either that or it absorbed REALLy fast. Anyways apart from that, the product smells good and it seems to work nicely with my sensitive-combination-acne-prone skin. Ill let you in on some further details in the next week (like if it broke me out, or if its actually moisturizing my skin)

...I think im breaking out from this, ive stoped using it to see how my face would react and it calmed down a lot. except that now i need to find myself another moisturizer!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Even though I have combi skin, in winter it gets dry from time to time. Because I have used Light hydrating cream with good results, decided to try this.
The packing is nice, the texture is creamy, but sooo sooo greasy and thick. It took forever to get into the skin. I couldn’t use it in the morning, as a makeup base, because of the greassines which gave a very unattractive look. Decided to use it as a night cream. After 2 night, broke me out, both white and red pimples. It didn t hydrate my skin even a bit. Eventually, still sobbing after the money I payed for it, used it as a handcream.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Having sensitive and dry skin this really does the job for me. I have had a hard time finding a cream that I can use around the eyes. Most eyecreams either do not give enough moisture or irritate my skin because of the anti-wrinkle ingredients. My skin also used to dry out during the day, but this cream help me out on all scores.

The only good thing about this product was it made my skin feel soft but did not hydrate at all and I found it had a very greasy feeling.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HG! Love this for when my skin is extremely irritated and on dry patches. I also use this around the eye area and hydrates well. Doesn't break me out and I break out with EVERYTHING. Definitely will repurchase.

I love it!
My skin isn't dry,but it's good for me on cold weather.It really moisturizes skin.You can actually feel thermal water softening your skin.And it feels great! I would buy Legere next,for spring and summer.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Nice cream, no perfume and hypoallergenic, comes in a tube packaging which is a plus. However, I removed a lippy because while this is said to be a rich hydrating cream it is still not something that provides enough moisture to my very very dry skin, and i'm not fond of the thick quite greasy feeling on my skin after application, it does fade away though after awhile. I will just finish my tube and then I will move on to something else.

One of the best moisturizers i've used. It's light yet keeps my skin feeling hydrated. I have sensitive skin, and an oily t-zone but i peel quite badly during the winter. This keeps my skin looking supple without any shine. It could use some SPF then it'll be perfect!