Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HG! i love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It may be just water, bur for me has sone wonders: overall it has dramatically improved the condition of my skin and although I have not seen of felt it working I could notice the results within the first week of using it. It definitely provided me with a solution for skin-care and totally deserves a review from me. I am repurchasing this product and no matter what it's now one of my top must-have!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Already finished three cans of this and still have a back- up large can at home. It greatly helped my skin during dry cold times because I'm mostly in an air- conditioned office environment and I get rashes because of the dryness even if I'm the oily- combination type. However, the hefty price here in our country discourages me from buying it again as I'm on a budget right now. Compared to Evia, which I used for the longest time, it is like triple the price here and I think the effect is just the same, which is refreshed and moisturized skin. I love to use it mainly for setting make- up so it won't look cakey.

I bought this to spray on myself when standing outside, but later learned that you shouldn't spray water on skin in dry climates or you will get drier (I live in Las Vegas). So, I used it casually at home and realized it was only water, nothing special about it. I read on Paula's Choice that it was only water. I paid $20 for a bottle of water in an aerosol can. And the nozzle went bad and the water started to leak and the spray was not a fine mist but drippy drops. Don't buy this, but if you do need a aerosol spray filled with water, Aquafina and Evian make them for cheaper.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

ahh ive finally bought and tried this product that has been raved a lot. my verdict: this avene eau thermale works at soothing the skin and reducing redness a bit and thats it. no moisturizing properties or anything. just water that tends to calm the skin. i can't say much about this product coz ive only tried a few times. will edit my review after using up a bottle.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Just discovered The magic of thermal water sprays. I'm hooked! It feels so soft and moisturising. You definitely feel a difference with this stuff. I will implement this in my daily skin care routine. Will keep purchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Seems to be the most natural and pure mist I have used so far. It is not enough to be applied alone for my extra dry skin or when outside during fall and winter. Perhaps it's my skin but it dries up just a few minutes after and my skin's back to what it felt like before spraying it. But very clean.

its just water i know, but water is a really integral component of good skin. i feel that this has calmed down my redness and cooled down my skin in the hot humid climate i live in. less redness and bumps just using water, im sold.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this yesterday because I was told it has wonderful healing properties, (i.e. for cuts, sunburn, rosacea, etc). As a matter of fact, my daughter had a cut and we sprayed this on it and within a few hours, the cut was pretty much healed. Amazing! I then sprayed this on my face because I have rosacea on my cheeks. The result was terrible. There must be something in this that my skin doesn't like because within minutes my face became red and highly irritated. It is still very red and sore this morning and I can't put anything on it except a really gentle moisturizer to help soothe it. I will keep this for scratches and cuts because it really works, but I won't spray this on my face ever again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i used up a whole bottle of this mist during the summer holidays while using nothing else because I started breaking out. It is natural for the skin I guess. But you can't really see a big difference. It did calm my acne though. But it was a good mist. Natural/gentle

Popular Face Skincare Products