October 30, 2014 | 1661 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by AinDevina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Living in tropical climate, Avene face mist keeps my sensitive dry skin from acting out. It really soothes and slight decrease of redness. I also used to set my makeup, giving a dewy look but I don't see any difference in staying power of makeup. I use the largest bottle - mist my face and whole body after shower in the evenings. While skin still damp, I moisturize.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Lyzie09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product, it truely does sooth my skin.. it is also very gentle to my skin and does not cause any acne. but its just too pricey :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Lilypily93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Everyone needs a can of this

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by AudreyAndrea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I haven't used water from the faucet to wash my face in 2 years since I discovered Avene Thermal Water. I use only the thermal water, in a twice-daily routine. It gets sprayed 4 times per day and the largest bottle lasts at least 2.5 months. I have repurchased this product nearly a dozen times and I hope to use it the rest of my life!! I've also purchased and repurchased in the travel-size. I've also given it as Christmas gifts.

I use this in combination with Avene Micellar Lotion Cleanser. Here's my routine: 2 sprays of Thermal Water, pat gently once with soft clean towel to remove excess moisture, smooth Micellar lotion cleanser over face with fingers and gently massage t-zone, 1 spray of Thermal Water, gently pat dry.

Since using the Water and the Cleanser, my skin has become noticeably smoother and less dry. I also use Avene Skin Recovery Cream which staves off the inflammation my face is prone to.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Nouna10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this although it's a bit pricey since it's just thermal water. I use it to hydrate my face before applying makeup. I also spray it on face after I wax my upper lip and eyebrows as it reduces redness and sensitivity reactions. It also works wonders on itchy skin after shaving.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by MzHoneyB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cooling, soothing and comes in many sizes to throw in your bag easy!

I live in desert climate and this is the perfect thing to hydrate me throughout the day and into the night. Also settles powder makeup nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by PerfumeMom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best! I've used it on pimples and overnight they cleared up. Also totally takes the sting out of sunburn plus you won't peel after using this faithfully. A miracle in a can! I have tried the Vichy, La Roche Posay and Evian waters and they don't have the fine spray or excellent results I've gotten from Avene.

Works well to just refresh your skin or to set makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2013 8:39:00 PM More reviews by heavanlyblue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Magic water in a can. I laughed the first time I heard that but I have to admit I'm a believer- plus there's more substance to this than hype. After doing lots of research as to what this stuff is all about, I learned that the chemistry of the water is very unique. Plus, there is actually a healing hydrotherapy center in France where people are literally medically treated with this water to heal skin conditions which is sanctioned by the French Government. Just plain water? Nope! Nothing else like it. It's less than a dollar more expensive than Evian spray and it's worlds apart in quality. I love it!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by Merryweather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does absolutely nothing except ruin your make up in the morning .Total waist of money

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Lucilleb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave it a try because the rating for this product seems to be high.I've tried it on the day that i bought it.my skin is acne prone and very dry.i taught it would help to reduce the redness on my acne but i was very dissappointed.i've started using it 2weeks ago and until now it doesn't help me with my skin problem even for my dry skin.i wouldn't recommend this to any one.i think it's just a water.it doesn't contain any special substance to help you with your skin problems.waste of money